Hypothetical Question: What if Janet was Invited & Accepted to Perform at Inauguration?

Hypothetically I'd lose respect for her completely.  Trump is not a politician with views I simply disagree with. He's a lying, narcissistic danger to our country and world. Anyone who supports him in any way doesn't deserve my respect or admiration.  

Just wanted to say that earlier today, I was driving with my wife and kids and my iPhone was on shuffle...The Knowledge came on.. and I hadn't taken the time to listen to it in a long ass time, but it sounded like something the world should hear right now so badly. Once the whole "prejudice, no! Ignorance, no! Bigotry, no...." came on we just looked at each other and were almost in awe at how  relevant these lyrics are against an issue as pressing as this obviously still is in America.. how amazing it is that Janet was seemingly ahead of her time, in a way.. and then I began to think what it would be like if Janet was still in her "activist" mode/era and were outspoken on issues such as these and the actions of our new pos president (a la Madonna, Cher, Bruce, etc).. I feel if MJ were still around, he might've been involved in some capacity, musically perhaps (have you guys listened to the lyrics to They Don't Care About Us lately?? just wooow!) I wonder what potential impact Janet could have if she ever chose to use her platform again..

• Upvote 2

Just wanted to say that earlier today, I was driving with my wife and kids and my iPhone was on shuffle...The Knowledge came on.. and I hadn't taken the time to listen to it in a long ass time, but it sounded like something the world should hear right now so badly. Once the whole "prejudice, no! Ignorance, no! Bigotry, no...." came on we just looked at each other and were almost in awe at how  relevant these lyrics are against an issue as pressing as this obviously still is in America.. how amazing it is that Janet was seemingly ahead of her time, in a way.. and then I began to think what it would be like if Janet was still in her "activist" mode/era and were outspoken on issues such as these and the actions of our new pos president (a la Madonna, Cher, Bruce, etc).. I feel if MJ were still around, he might've been involved in some capacity, musically perhaps (have you guys listened to the lyrics to They Don't Care About Us lately?? just wooow!) I wonder what potential impact Janet could have if she ever chose to use her platform again..

I don't believe Michael would still be making music  if he was still here. But yeah its sad  The Knowledge is probably more relevant now that it was then

• 2 weeks later...