The Most Talented Female MC of all time just dropped a new song/video

jarrylf

• 2 weeks later...

Im tired of the trap trend but i love this song and video. Just want her to drop an album packed with WTF and not I'm Better.

After the two vids he did for Unbreakable, it's good to see that Dave Meyers still has some creativity left in him.. ? 

:lol: 

He works extremely well with Missy and Pink. I think that both of them being fearless and willing to go THERE kinda lits a fire under his ass. With Janet he is very hit and miss.

For me, Janet works best with the likes of Francis Lawrence and Mark Romanek. People whose work kinda feels like a fashion photography fim rather then a music video. 

• Upvote 1

:lol: 

He works extremely well with Missy and Pink. I think that both of them being fearless and willing to go THERE kinda lits a fire under his ass. With Janet he is very hit and miss.

For me, Janet works best with the likes of Francis Lawrence and Mark Romanek. People whose work kinda feels like a fashion photography fim rather then a music video. 

anything directed by mark romanek is usually a near-masterpiece.. you could literally take any frame from  any video he's ever made and it would look like a professionally shot still photo.. he's got an incredible eye

• Upvote 1