Gil has officially met Baby Eissa...

Dal

Good news all around!!  Glad that Gil is such a ride or die for Janet.  

But one has to wonder if this is purely a social call as well.  It certainly could be given their long friendship, but could they also be getting the band back together (literally LOL)?? Time to start watching for clues from other #UnbreakableWorldTour team members as well.  

If the next time we see Janet in public she has started to significantly slim down, then that will be a clue she's possibly working toward being in "fighting shape" to continue.  

So...question, when you anticipate Janet coming back do you really feel she will just be picking up the Unbreakable tour or do you feel she's going to go a different direction?

Surprised nobody posted this yet...

That's cause nobody really cares for Gil lol

I can't wait to see who he looks like. Joe has strong genes & Janet has them heavy. It will be interesting to see 

That's gonna be a very good looking baby. Wissam looks good from time to time. Janet looks flawless and so did Michael before all that stuff.

That poor baby 

Ha!

jacksonbruceweber2.jpg

That's cause nobody really cares for Gil lol

That's gonna be a very good looking baby. Wissam looks good from time to time. Janet looks flawless and so did Michael before all that stuff.

Ha!

jacksonbruceweber2.jpg

Wissam can be very attractive some times and other times kinda basic. Janet is beautiful, and all the Jackson children before any work were very attractive children. Also the baby will have all the natural Jackson features....and I have no hang ups about this - but the baby will have a mix between an original Jackson nose & Wissams lol. I hope he is very close to Janet's complexion, which is possible, with her eyes and smile because those things are golden to me. 

Wissam can be very attractive some times and other times kinda basic. Janet is beautiful, and all the Jackson children before any work were very attractive children. Also the baby will have all the natural Jackson features....and I have no hang ups about this - but the baby will have a mix between an original Jackson nose & Wissams lol. I hope he is very close to Janet's complexion, which is possible, with her eyes and smile because those things are golden to me. 

He's gonna be lighter than Janet's complexion but the nose hmm I think it'll be normal but idk cause Wissam got like a long nose. Either way both of Eissa's parents are good looking 

• Upvote 1

He's gonna be lighter than Janet's complexion but the nose hmm I think it'll be normal but idk cause Wissam got like a long nose. Either way both of Eissa's parents are good looking 

I was guessing he'd prob be lighter than Janet but you do have those occasions where they're oddly close to the darker parent.