Pick The Next Single from Unbreakable With Video Concept

wayneashleymusic

So baby Eissa is finally here, and Janet has even briefly appeared in public!!  As we rejoice the successful baby news for Janet and Wissam, it's also time to postulate on the legend's next work projects.  

As her loyal fans, we all know the Unbreakable album quite well.  But for the rest of the public, there are still some opportunities for singles.  

Which song would you choose for Janet's next single?  What would your video concept be??  

She ain't putting out anymore singles from Unbreakable anymore, imo..

...buuut if she did, then definitely it would have to be Black Eagle or maybe even Shoulda Known Better.. she ain't even gotta be in the video.. her team can just hit record on the DVR for 5 minutes from any news channel and then BAM! they got their video ??‍♂️

• Upvote 2

For me I would pick Night.  I think it could be a number 1 Dance Club hit if released with a video and some good remixes.  For the video you could do something really trippy with Kaleidoscope colors and maybe have Janet appear just a little bit.  Maybe she doesn't dance, but instead drop a fly routine by J-Tribe starting at the breakdown, then superimpose Janet from above in some supernatural looking way.  "I woke up in heaven in the morning".  I think it would be nice, and serve as a great moment to re-launch the tour.  

But yeah I have to agree that 2 B Loved or Take Me Away would also be epic singles.  

Or if the team wanted to get REAL fancy, do a double video of Broken Hearts Heal-- showing home movies of Janet and Michael, then go straight into Night with Janet, Wissam and (maybe) baby Eissa.  

Highly unlikely I know, but true fans would eat it up!!  :excited::excited:

Or if the team wanted to get REAL fancy, do a double video of Broken Hearts Heal-- showing home movies of Janet and Michael, then go straight into Night with Janet, Wissam and (maybe) baby Eissa.  

Highly unlikely I know, but true fans would eat it up!!  :excited::excited:

Uhh... you want a song about sex to follow a glorified and amazing interlude about her brother?

Edited by Game XXIX

i was actually gonna say that but changed my mind. If the "era" was to be finalised, that really would be the  best song to do it. Its sad that song doesn't get move love.

I would like to think Janet only wants to please her fans, so if we say we like it ...she's happy with that

Edited by Bailey.

I would like to think Janet only wants to please her fans, so if we say we like it ...she's happy with that

i was actually gonna say that but changed my mind. If the "era" was to be finalised, that really would be the  best song to do it. Its sad that song doesn't get move love.

I wouldn't be upset but Well Traveled would be the best song to finalize the era

If she were to release another single, I would love "Take Away" or "Gon B Alright." I'd imagine just a simple concept with her band behind her (at least during the chorus).

Ive always imagined GBA sung with her brothers and to be honest I would love if a video had a nod to them in some way

I wouldn't be upset but Well Traveled would be the best song to finalize the era

I like Well Travelled but it has that melancholy kinda vibe to it...GBA feels more uplifting

• Upvote 1

Ive always imagined GBA sung with her brothers and to be honest I would love if a video had a nod to them in some way

I like Well Travelled but it has that melancholy kinda vibe to it...GBA feels more uplifting

God we all hope not. Keep the Jackson clan at a distance... like she's doing in her personal life

Its catchy, good, and makes sense. It's the 2015 version of LWND 

For GBA video I picture something like Hey Ya!, except not as hectic tho.. considering all of the voices on that song are digitally altered versions of Janet's, I think it'd be dope if there were multiple Janets similar to Andre in Hey Ya!...

• Upvote 2