Rebbie, Randy, & Mother Visits Eissa

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/janet-jacksons-family-visits-her-newborn-son-shes-doing-wonderfully-w464588

Jackson’s mom, Katherine Jackson, and siblings Rebbie and Randy Jackson spent some time with the newborn this week in London. “Janet is doing wonderfully,” a source tells Us. “She’s doing great.”

Edited by Game XXIX
  • Upvote 6

thankfully she was smart enough not to have jd's child and become another one of his babymommas,

exactly, I mean she was married to Rene for how many years? and they never had any, Janet is her own best birth control .....if she wanted a baby loving a billionaire aint too shabby a go at it :P

• Upvote 1

janet said she didnt want to have kids while with rene, she changed her mind when she was with jd because of how he was with his daughter. janet had daddy issues ,so it was most likely very important to her who she decided to have a child with. even though jd is a good father to his oldest daughter he's very immature and bad with money, those are not good traits to build a family on. janet didnt settle for a good babydaddy,she wanted a good husband/father/head of household.

• Upvote 3

janet said she didnt want to have kids while with rene, she changed her mind when she was with jd because of how he was with his daughter. janet had daddy issues ,so it was most likely very important to her who she decided to have a child with. even though jd is a good father to his oldest daughter he's very immature and bad with money, those are not good traits to build a family on. janet didnt settle for a good babydaddy,she wanted a good husband/father/head of household.

I was gonna say the interview Ive read/seen was this was when she first actually considered it....I think about a lot of things doesnt mean I will

In any case, Im very happy Janet gets to be a mother and experience that ....Im envious I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a kid, I just dont know, besides there's so much a child needs love and a proper foundation and good schooling attention, I dont want to be one of those parents who works all the time to provide I wanna be there experience the growth

Preach!!!

She must've really saw something in Rene that she didn't like. Because she went from wanting 10 kids around the time her and James were together to wanting none....with Rene. My thought is that she saw him more as a creative partner than an actual lover. She got pregnant from James. Was willing or at least thinking about having JD's child. And now she has had Wissam's baby. That's very telling especially because she was with Rene the longest and he wanted kids with her.

So happy for all of them! 

Do y'all think the family is still kinda split apart after that 2012 fiasco? Has MJ's kids and Janet made up yet? 

hell yea.....you aint heard about Latoya visiting  nor MJ's kids saying nary a word :coffee: 

Edited by Bailey.

So happy for all of them! 

Do y'all think the family is still kinda split apart after that 2012 fiasco? Has MJ's kids and Janet made up yet? 

No, they haven't made up. A day before Janet give birth the oldest boy was asked if he knew when his Aunt was due. He said No because they don't talk. Janet was never close to any of Michael's kids. So I don't know why people expected her to be now. People mainly Mj stans place his kids on some sort of pedestal like they are the only thing that matter. I'm glad Janet keeps her distance. And she will continue to do so especially when it comes to Paris and her attention seeking ways.....

No, they haven't made up. A day before Janet give birth the oldest boy was asked if he knew when his Aunt was due. He said No because they don't talk. Janet was never close to any of Michael's kids. So I don't know why people expected her to be now. People mainly Mj stans place his kids on some sort of pedestal like they are the only thing that matter. I'm glad Janet keeps her distance. And she will continue to do so especially when it comes to Paris and her attention seeking ways.....

Can I have a link to that prince interview? They were never close? So that stuff about them wanting to live with her back in 2009 was all media fabricated? Regardless I agree. Stay away from em. 

Edited by T.C

Can I have a link to that prince interview? They were never close? So that stuff about them wanting to live with her back in 2009 was all media fabricated? Regardless I agree. Stay away from em. 

The interview was done on snapchat so there is no link. The stuff about them wanting to live with her came from InTouch weekly.....so yeah it was media fabricated.

• Upvote 1

PREACH 

They don't 

• Upvote 2