Mariah Carey ft YG - I Don't

bu.

I like the chorus......

But I dint love Hoodriah, so no, I dont love this song. I just wish she was as obsessed with her music being amazing & appealing to all as she is with her looks.

Much better than Infinity and Infamous tbh. I'm glad she didn't try and go off at the end with unnecessary power studio vocal tricks. At least this way she can attempt to do it "live". I like that she's going to just throw songs out there as opposed to doing an album. 

i like that sample Donell Jones ...she chooses to go the hard route, but misses the mark, she needs a more pop appeal with some hard core backing not the other way around....she's very talented though and I do like her I just hope she finds herself and her mark again

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i like that sample Donell Jones ...she chooses to go the hard route, but misses the mark, she needs a more pop appeal with some hard core backing not the other way around....she's very talented though and I do like her I just hope she finds herself and her mark again

She's too old to chase Pop (which is why she tries to collaborate with the youth) 

If she hasn't found herself by now... :umm: 

Much better than Infinity and Infamous tbh. I'm glad she didn't try and go off at the end with unnecessary power studio vocal tricks. At least this way she can attempt to do it "live". I like that she's going to just throw songs out there as opposed to doing an album. 

y'all that upset that I said she's gonna flop :lmao: :lmao: 

Shes gonna throw songs out there like some amateur... waiting for one to stick... its quite boring and random. 

She's too old to chase Pop (which is why she tries to collaborate with the youth) 

If she hasn't found herself by now... :umm: 

y'all that upset that I said she's gonna flop :lmao: :lmao: 

Shes gonna throw songs out there like some amateur... waiting for one to stick... its quite boring and random. 

nah I'm upset you need to state the obvious as if anyone was expecting it to be a hit :lmao:

Edited by Dammn Bu

I actually really like Infamous more, this is more memorable (the Donnell Jones sample has honestly been stuck in my head for a while, but it's my favorite part of the song so it's all good lol) but in terms of the full songs I place it 2nd between those 3, that's what I come to realize about her whisper vocals, that's for the live performances. I wish she'd just shock us all by going in a new damn direction, her voice isn't what it once was, her image isn't what it once was, time for a rebirth damnit!

nah I'm upset you need to state the obvious as if anyone was expecting it to be a hit :lmao:

I'm saying, bless the lambs, bragging about it being the fastest charting song on itunes world wide....  :lmao: (P.S. check yo FB messenger BuThang)

Is it me or does she look really awkward trying to be sexy. :unsure: 

It's true. She never was that vixen. I feel bad for her, because she keeps seeing herself for how she wishes she was ( a hip-hop R&B trendy sex symbol) when she's not, and she's never been that girl to the gp, and she wastes hers and our time trying to make it work. She is her best when she's doing ageless timeless music not chasing Hip Hop trends and relevant names that both don't last more than 2 minutes in relevance. Sh looks her best when her image is about her beauty and not about her trying to be sexy. She's just got WAY too many people on the payroll telling her what she wants to hear vs. what she needs to hear, that it's time for a career makeover. Whichll never happen when she goes in the studio with Jermaine Dupri hopin for the next We Belong Together. It's sad her last era was a true attempt to change but she just did SO much wrong and got sucked back into the image that needs changing. IDK what the hell is instore for her, but like Game pointed out ALOT of failure if she don't get up from this rock bottom. But eh at least she's a legend, but this shit is proof she's like the only one who don't realize it.

you got me with a negative for stating the obvious 

Is it me or does she look really awkward trying to be sexy. :unsure: 

it reminds me of an Amy Schumer skit :lmao: 

Edited by Game XXIX
  • Upvote 1

She looks fucking RIDICULOUS AF IN THE VIDEO. She is going through something. I cant put my finger on it. 

Her ass be going through something every 3 years. It's boring. It's like she's scared to stay out of the spotlight like Beyonce ass who felt the need to announce her pregnancy to promote her upcoming Grammy performance :rolleyes:

Look at her smdh. Girl what are you doing?

mariah-carey1.jpg?w=450

I actually really like Infamous more, this is more memorable (the Donnell Jones sample has honestly been stuck in my head for a while, but it's my favorite part of the song so it's all good lol) but in terms of the full songs I place it 2nd between those 3, that's what I come to realize about her whisper vocals, that's for the live performances. I wish she'd just shock us all by going in a new damn direction, her voice isn't what it once was, her image isn't what it once was, time for a rebirth damnit!

I'm saying, bless the lambs, bragging about it being the fastest charting song on itunes world wide....  :lmao: (P.S. check yo FB messenger BuThang)

It's true. She never was that vixen. I feel bad for her, because she keeps seeing herself for how she wishes she was ( a hip-hop R&B trendy sex symbol) when she's not, and she's never been that girl to the gp, and she wastes hers and our time trying to make it work. She is her best when she's doing ageless timeless music not chasing Hip Hop trends and relevant names that both don't last more than 2 minutes in relevance. Sh looks her best when her image is about her beauty and not about her trying to be sexy. She's just got WAY too many people on the payroll telling her what she wants to hear vs. what she needs to hear, that it's time for a career makeover. Whichll never happen when she goes in the studio with Jermaine Dupri hopin for the next We Belong Together. It's sad her last era was a true attempt to change but she just did SO much wrong and got sucked back into the image that needs changing. IDK what the hell is instore for her, but like Game pointed out ALOT of failure if she don't get up from this rock bottom. But eh at least she's a legend, but this shit is proof she's like the only one who don't realize it.

I prefer this to Infamous. Infamous was awful and should never have happened especially with Jussie. 

The thing is - that's the music she likes doing. I feel like if we wanted the music we want from her then she needs a Tommy in her life. She needs LA Reid to have that stern word. But she definitely needs a new team because Stella is awful and we already saw what a mess they all are from the show. I thought Mariah was the diva but some of them were worse than her. 

you got me with a negative for stating the obvious 

Why you mad? :shifty:

um her fans were all on facebook talking about 19th no.1 hit lol. I was like "on what chart?"

Her fans said that about Infamous too :lmao:. All the lambs I know say it as a joke (mostly from ATRL). She could announce a single tomorrow and they'd be like "19th #1!!! 3rd song of the decade!". I bet you they said it about All I Want For Christmas too in December

I prefer this to Infamous. Infamous was awful and should never have happened especially with Jussie. 

The thing is - that's the music she likes doing. I feel like if we wanted the music we want from her then she needs a Tommy in her life. She needs LA Reid to have that stern word. But she definitely needs a new team because Stella is awful and we already saw what a mess they all are from the show. I thought Mariah was the diva but some of them were worse than her. 

Her fans said that about Infamous too :lmao:. All the lambs I know say it as a joke (mostly from ATRL). She could announce a single tomorrow and they'd be like "19th #1!!! 3rd song of the decade!". I bet you they said it about All I Want For Christmas too in December

Ha! Yes they did say it in December. It did hit no.1 on itunes tho didn't it?

She's grasping at the last straws of her legacy. She's trying to be the cool sexy mom.. It turns off millions. The music is garbage... and let us not forget about NYE-gate.

Sad.