Best quality video of Super Bowl HT?

Dal

im looking on YouTube and within the last 15 years of Super Bowl Halftimes shows, damn near every single one has an widescreen HD video uploaded to be viewed over and over again by whoever.. but then the Janet HT show is one of the shittiest quality videos of any HT performance from any year!

anyone know where we can find a better-than-decent video of the 2004 Super Bowl Halftime Show..??

thanks!!

EDIT: I thought I posted this in the main Janet forum ? 

Edited by Dal

i tried looking, i found about  3 seconds of true HD and that was the nip slip.....as a die hard fan that moment is still hard to watch

agreed ☹️ (where's that 3 seconds at..? ?)

EDIT: never mind, found it.. so crystal clear that you can see her tit bounce nice and supple when it's released into the world ??

Don't be over-dramatic

2004 was a shit year for technology. 

sure it was, but I thought there were still HD broadcasts of it at the time.. I remember the big thing was broadband high-speed internet around then, and flatscreens and HD TVs had been on the uprise since 2000 (add the fact of the 3 HD seconds as mentioned above) and one would think there would be an (at least, near) HD full video somewhere...ijs

Edited by Dal

I rewatched the full HT show from 2004 last night, and I'm actually glad MTV isn't producing these things anymore.. their entire "MO" was to always just cram as many artists into the 13 mins they have and hope it all meshes well together and doesn't turn out looking like a jumbled mess..

Janet should have had that entire halftime show to herself that year.. maybe one special guest like is usually the norm nowadays, but that's it..

She had the hits and body of work and caliber to hold that audience captive on her own for the entire time.. especially considering how the shows have been for the last few years (one or two artists, contemporary, usually successful), it's especially irritating to think back on what could have been, and it not even be about the nipplegate...