Beyonce makes me appreciate Janet's seclusion

all4U

No, I thought it was tacky and calculated.  But I get where her inspiration came from which was Greek Mythology(which I love).

I read about what inspired it, and as bad ass Beyonce is, that picture looked terrible just ugh :sigh:  but congrats to her may she have a healthy pregnancy

I read about what inspired it, and as bad ass Beyonce is, that picture looked terrible just ugh :sigh:  but congrats to her may she have a healthy pregnancy

It was executed poorly imo.  Just a simple picture like the one where she is giving Aphrodite in the shell on water would have been good..without the flowers and shit.

• Upvote 1

When was race ever stated? 

It's art, it's up to the audience's interpretation. :lmao: Calling it tacky, yet it's similar to other pregnancy photos by celebs and you say nothing is the exact definition of hypocrisy silly goose. :lmao:

Ummm, arguing is what I do for a living. :umm: And I've been coming here to argue since 2008. So spare me.

You've completely contradicted yourself here. What did Beyonce do differently from Janet other than a five or six photos? Don't forget Janet did a photoshoot with People. Both artists announced their pregnancies to engage support from their fans. And both fan bases discussed and celebrated the same way. The only problem in the difference - Beyonce.  

I think you need to stop being so defensive. The main issue is the pic that Bey took to reveal her pregnancy - most people seem to agree that it looks tacky. Janet or anyone could have had the same photo and the response would have been the same.

• Upvote 3

Blac Chyna announced her pregnancy literally a month after Janet did, and the media went into a frenzy with coverage. Where was this appreciation thread for Janet's keeping her pregnancy private then? Same with Kim K and Kenya. Where was this thread during their pregnancy? That's why it's hypocritical and envious. Once again, the only time it was a problem - Beyonce. You just helped my argument without even realizing it.

If you want to discuss Beyonce's photos, you're free to do so here

what are you even talking about keeping her pregnancy private?  i never said beyonce announcing her pregnancy is a problem, i said the pics are tacky and they are. 

Blac Chyna announced her pregnancy literally a month after Janet did, and the media went into a frenzy with coverage. Where was this appreciation thread for Janet's keeping her pregnancy private then? Same with Kim K and Kenya. Where was this thread during their pregnancy? That's why it's hypocritical and envious. Once again, the only time it was a problem - Beyonce. You just helped my argument without even realizing it.

If you want to discuss Beyonce's photos, you're free to do so here

I didn't see a media frenzy for Blac Chyna outside of black twitter and all the other ghetto blogs and you cant put her announcing her pregnancy on the same level as Beyonce.  

I think Janet was disillusioned with the industry a long time ago. When she married Wissam, she was finally given the freedom to let go, even though she had fans wanting more from her.

that I believe is very true, but to her credit I dont blame her, I dont get mad about it, she was born into the industry, and she, as we all know, has seen her ups and downs.....the industry destroys people over and over, how many greats have we seen gone just gone at a very young age? Janet is tough as hell to have survived all she has and still got her coin and her legacy so many other chicks try to follow

• Upvote 1