Open Conversation: Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Concert

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

So the numbers are in 117mil, which places her at 2nd place to Katy Perry feat. Lessors. I was hoping itd beat that one though, but as long as its more views than the previous year, that's what matters numbers wise.

And her catalog sales have increased by over 1,000%

Meaning she beat Beyoncé... twice :lmao: (up 2% from last year) 

edit

Edited by Game XXIX
  • Upvote 2

Meaning she beat Beyoncé... twice :lmao: (up 2% from last year) 

edit

I like Beyonce's hustle and all, but her doing the SB TWICE was a bit much and she wasnt as good as Lady Gaga, having said that Im kinda tired of over exposed celebs and for me Beyonce takes every chance she can to do the most.....I want her to disappear for awhile. :coffee:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I like Beyonce's hustle and all, but her doing the SB TWICE was a bit much and she wasnt as good as Lady Gaga, having said that Im kinda tired of over exposed celebs and for me Beyonce takes every chance she can to do the most.....I want her to disappear for awhile. :coffee:

Austin's about to FUME!!! His Bey-senses are going OFF

Edited by Game XXIX

So the numbers are in 117mil, which places her at 2nd place to Missy ft. Katy Perry. I was hoping itd beat that one though, but as long as its more views than the previous year, that's what matters numbers wise.

And her catalog sales have increased by over 1,000%

can I get receipts for that 117 mil. I wanna throw it in bitches faces especially Bey fans :)

can I get receipts for that 117 mil. I wanna throw it in bitches faces especially Bey fans :)

"For the fourth year in a row, the halftime show was a bigger eyeball vortex than the game itself: 117.5 million people watched Lady Gaga’s performance. That’s the second-biggest audience for a halftime show, behind Katy Perry’s in 2015."

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/super-bowl-li-ratings-patriots-falcons-24-1201978629/

• Upvote 1

"For the fourth year in a row, the halftime show was a bigger eyeball vortex than the game itself: 117.5 million people watched Lady Gaga’s performance. That’s the second-biggest audience for a halftime show, behind Katy Perry’s in 2015."

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/super-bowl-li-ratings-patriots-falcons-24-1201978629/

Ha! They haters mainly from what I see, Bey fans are trying to say that 117 mil is people who tuned in for the game and not the halftime lol

but y'all talk about her more than Beyonka fans

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DAMN.  I didn't expect her to beat last years numbers tbh.  Wow..that's pretty big.

but y'all talk about her more than Beyonka fans

not on my end, the pregnancy announcement with that horrible pic was begging to be talked about, she shoulda did less. When Lady Gaga posted on Twitter about the SB she signed off with a Bee gif, the press asked her was there some surprise coming? As in can we expect Beyonce to show up and take your spot light this year too? But Lady Gaga did her show.....you know its my shit and no one else is coming thru...there was no "Ya'll" in the equation it was more like we expect the predictable

Edited by Bailey.

not on my end, the pregnancy announcement with that horrible pic was begging to be talked about, she shoulda did less. When Lady Gaga posted on Twitter about the SB she signed off with a Bee gif, the press asked her was there some surprise coming? As in can we expect Beyonce to show up and take your spot light this year too? But Lady Gaga did her show.....you know its my shit and no one else is coming thru...there was no "Ya'll" in the equation it was more like we expect the predictable

You say that yet Game mentions her, and you started talking about her? It's not her fault y'all talk about her. Like Bey hasn't given an interview in so long, hasn't spoken to the media or anything. She simply put her music out there and continued to live her life in private, doesn't tweet, showing up only to the award shows which are spaced out, yet she's overexposed and you want her to disappear? :lmao:

• Upvote 2