Open Conversation: Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Concert

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

You say that yet Game mentions her, and you started talking about her? It's not her fault y'all talk about her. Like Bey hasn't given an interview in so long, hasn't spoken to the media or anything. She simply put her music out there and continued to live her life in private, doesn't tweet, showing up only to the award shows which are spaced out, yet she's overexposed and you want her to disappear? :lmao:

you know im glad you brought up award shows, because you say she just shows up.....but my good sis Kanye spilled that tea...."she wont do MTV VMAs unless they give year Video of the Year"  smh :filenails:

photo giphy_zpsyfvpqt7f.gif

You say that yet Game mentions her, and you started talking about her? It's not her fault y'all talk about her. Like Bey hasn't given an interview in so long, hasn't spoken to the media or anything. She simply put her music out there and continued to live her life in private, doesn't tweet, showing up only to the award shows which are spaced out, yet she's overexposed and you want her to disappear? :lmao:

Bailey went on some random tangent. I just compared her Super Bowl performances to the latest one. Sorry if she can't draw viewers  ??‍♂️ 

TBH Beyoncé hasn't done an interview in a while bc she says dumb stuff that would hurt her brand. That and she stole Janet's move

It's not Beyonce's fault that white Amerikkkans are racist. You should bow down to her for exposing the racists last year. 

:rolleyes: ? What you're doing

Edited by Game XXIX
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you know im glad you brought up award shows, because you say she just shows up.....but my good sis Kanye spilled that tea...."she wont do MTV VMAs unless they give year Video of the Year"  smh :filenails:

He also supports Trump

• Upvote 1

Bailey went on some random tangent. I just compared her Super Bowl performances to the latest one. Sorry if she can't draw viewers  ??‍♂️ 

TBH Beyoncé hasn't done an interview in a while bc she says dumb stuff that would hurt her brand. That and she stole Janet's move

:rolleyes: ? What you're doing

"her" superbowl :lmao:. It wasn't her Superbowl it was Boreplays, but she was still the most talked about, pissed off White's in Amerikkka and also the police force.Who needs viewers from 1 night when you can be the most talked about for weeks after (and one year after since pressed Republicans are STILL mentioning Bey)

• Upvote 1

and I think we can all admit none of these chicks would be trying to book the SB if it wasn't for Janet.....Janet put the halftime show on the map for better or worse

True. I didn't know what a Superbowl was until Janet. And they wouldn't have careers, since she birthed Youtube, which most of these girls benefited from at one point. 

• Upvote 1

"her" superbowl :lmao:. It wasn't her Superbowl it was Boreplays, but she was still the most talked about, pissed off White's in Amerikkka and also the police force.Who needs viewers from 1 night when you can be the most talked about for weeks after (and one year after since pressed Republicans are STILL mentioning Bey)

Oh it wasn't? Weird. I could have sworn she headlined 2 years ago. ?

Jarryl always says that Missy stole the show from Katy Perry (ha) who has the highest rated Super Bowl performance but Beyoncé can't upstage Coldplay? ? Interesting. 

Who needs views? Musical artists (not online) & television shows & movies. You know... entertainment

Lady Gaga's concert had more views. It will be talked about for years to come unlike 2015 & 2016 ??‍♂️

Edited by Game XXIX

and I think we can all admit none of these chicks would be trying to book the SB if it wasn't for Janet.....Janet put the halftime show on the map for better 

No one can say they are the lead inspiration behind the creation of YouTube (which now powers all these kids' careers).

only Janet. 

Edited by Game XXIX
  • Upvote 3

True. I didn't know what a Superbowl was until Janet. And they wouldn't have careers, since she birthed Youtube, which most of these girls benefited from at one point. 

Mother Janresa.  St. Janick.  Janet Pius MDCCCXIV.  Creator of life.  Bringer of Death.  -_-             

• Upvote 1

exactly, yet she worked her way into someone else's gig ....the thirst for the Fame is real :coffee:

It's very telling of her level of fame when you're a feature and you upstage the main act. :filenails:

Beyoncé pissing off White America is the only lasting impression last year's superbowl made. There's no denying that. 

A thread celebrating Gaga coming second to Katy gets derailed to discuss Beyoncé. Not one mention of whether Gaga or Katy gave the better show, or how Gaga also bested Madonna. Rather transparent, wouldn't you say? 

• Upvote 1

Oh it wasn't? Weird. I could have sworn she headlined 2 years ago. ?

Jarryl always says that Missy stole the show from Katy Perry (ha) who has the highest rated Super Bowl performance but Beyoncé can't upstage Coldplay? ? Interesting. 

Who needs views? Musical artists (not online) & television shows & movies. You know... entertainment

Lady Gaga's concert had more views. It will be talked about for years to come unlike 2015 & 2016 ??‍♂️

No she headlined 4 years ago. You been asleep?

I'm not Jarryl. Beyonce did upstage Coldplay BUT it wasn't HER Superbowl. She wasn't the headliner. 

Beyonce doesn't need views to succeed - see HBO :shifty:

Except people are STILL talking about 2016 :lmao:! Go watch The Vew. Or Google Beyonce

Edited by Dammn Bu

No she headlined 4 years ago. You been asleep?

I'm not Jarryl. Beyonce did upstage Coldplay BUT it wasn't HER Superbowl. She wasn't the headliner. 

Beyonce doesn't need views to succeed - see HBO :shifty:

Except people are STILL talking about 2016 :lmao:! Go watch The Vew. Or Google Beyonce

oh.. whenever that happened. I wouldn't remember

Beyonce is always the headliner :rolleyes: even between her and Jay-Z. 

No one has seen HBO :shifty: but I did watch Lemonade and I enjoyed it very very much

The View is for women in their 30s & 40s.. not gay men. And I will not waste my unlimited data to google Beyonce

• Upvote 2

oh.. whenever that happened. I wouldn't remember

Beyonce is always the headliner :rolleyes: even between her and Jay-Z. 

No one has seen HBO :shifty: but I did watch Lemonade and I enjoyed it very very much

The View is for women in their 30s & 40s.. not gay men. And I will not waste my unlimited data to google Beyonce

where the lies at though ? :unsure:

tumblr_na9imzGTKp1tj7snro1_500.gif