iPhone 8

Bailey

• 1 month later...

I need them to leak the visual of this cuz s8+ is smiling at me <_<  I absolutely hate android but that freaking screen is gorgeous X_X 

Yes lordt.  Samsung is providing the Iphone screens too but I wouldn't be surprised if they are still lessor.  I am debating exchanging my s7 Edge already even though its been fantastic since I got it.  

Yes lordt.  Samsung is providing the Iphone screens too but I wouldn't be surprised if they are still lessor.  I am debating exchanging my s7 Edge already even though its been fantastic since I got it.  

Kiiiiii Samsung will always be lesser. Just wait 2 months and they'll be giving them away (BOGO Free)

Edited by KellyGame

oi? Not with an android system mam. Nougat doesn't seem to be that GREAT either. I have a s7 edge collecting dust because i just can't with android.

Samsung is a freaking pain in the ass when you have to use the warranty. I work for a Cell phone company and trust and believe our biggest headaches are samsung related. 

The iPhone isn't coming out until Sept 2017 ?

I know that's why i want something to leak. I'm impatient but im a sucker for cell phones with big screens.