The Grammy's 2017

Bailey

The pregnant lady you don't like lol 

I don't think I'm going to like Gagas performance because she's performing with Metallica - and they're not really my cup of tea 

I just saw a bit of it. It was boring and so was the song. I was actually bopping to a few Bey songs but we weren't riding in my car so I pretty much had no choice lol

she was scared of getting that live mic :lmao:

blue was cute!

lol I didn't see it but i'm hearing about it on twitter. So many jokes going on about that 

That speech has me believing Bey knows she's not winning AOTY :( 

What was it about?

I understand how you feel, but why can't we be satisfied with what Janet has given us and allow Beyonce to pave her own road?

They are two different artists on two different roads but she learned her stage production and presence from Janet because Janet was the best at it and had the best team.  All I am asking is for that to come back.  Hopefully someone was inspired tonight

Basically. The problem isn't that we can't stand Beyonce's success, but it's often used by the media and general public to erase Janet's. A lot of the comments go like "Well Beyonce is doing all these things, therefore we don't really need to know about Janet's impact." It's not Beyonce's fault, but that's where a lot of the hostility come from.

That has alot to do with Beyonce being visible.  It is easier to erase someone when they are not visible.  She just won a grammy for an album she did zero writing on which I find laughable.  

• Upvote 1

They are two different artists on two different roads but she learned her stage production and presence from Janet because Janet was the best at it and had the best team.  All I am asking is for that to come back.  Hopefully someone was inspired tonight

That has alot to do with Beyonce being visible.  It is easier to erase someone when they are not visible.  She just won a grammy for an album she did zero writing on which I find laughable.  

The writing jokes are corny now. Also she wrote the verses for Formation. 

God :sigh: as a gay man I know exactly what "Fastlove" was all about so this melancholy version is soooo not what it was about, honey George had that song on fast pace and grooving....if she wanted to tribute him maybe another song would have done

Totally agree this was the wrong song to slow down like that and Adeleize.

Whoever fucked her performance up though is getting they asses beat during the commercial break she was livid 

• Upvote 1

Totally agree this was the wrong song to slow down like that and Adeleize.

Whoever fucked her performance up though is getting they asses beat during the commercial break she was livid 

they missed the entire spirit behind the song, hell Fast is in the title :sigh:   it was about that quick fuck in the night get in get it and get out....Im not opposed to Adele performing but wrooooooonnnnng song honey ....