• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Janet Called Gil on Instagram live & left a message for those who watched

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Dear #Jtribe and #Janfam after yesterday grammys Janet (Mrs Al Mana) ended up calling her best friend Gil while he was talking to us via Instasnap . Janet spoke to us for a while and said hello and that she wanted to let all her fans know that she and baby Eissa are doing well and that she misses us like crazy. Just spreading the word. Some great things will happen in a few more weeks stay tune

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Posted · Report post

I'm guessing new pics, I'm hoping something bigger, but I think we're going to get introduced to the next king in weeks to come. But as with all things Janet related, it's best to hhold no expectations 

Posted · Report post

Janet didn't call Gil during Instagram Live but texted Gil while he was on Instagram Live. He said he was on Instagram Live and that Janet asked on the text how the fans were. Then she texted back that she missed the fans. She later went on again to text she misses and loves the fans very much. Gil talked about Janet and Eissa for awhile yesterday on Instagram Live.

Posted · Report post

I hate Instagram live because the videos don't save :(

Posted · Report post

We miss you too Queen and we cannot wait for what's coming in the upcoming weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YASSSSSS

Posted · Report post

Anyone wanna speculate what the exciting shit happening in the upcoming weeks could be?!

- babypic/photo shoot?

- the resuming of the Tour announcement?

- new music video?

- ???

Posted · Report post

Anyone wanna speculate what the exciting shit happening in the upcoming weeks could be?!

- babypic/photo shoot?

- the resuming of the Tour announcement?

- new music video?

- ???

Upcoming weeks is too vague for my liking. 

I'm praying for a photoshoot (new photos)... an interview is high on my dream list.

It's too early to announce the tour and no word of a music video (no rumored directors or choreographers traveling) 

Posted · Report post

Upcoming weeks is too vague for my liking. 

I'm praying for a photoshoot (new photos)... an interview is high on my dream list.

It's too early to announce the tour and no word of a music video (no rumored directors or choreographers traveling) 

agreed! Hoping for a photo shoot at minimum, and an interview at best! I also think a tour announcement (or anything to do with music) is highly unlikely at this point..

Posted (edited) · Report post

a photo shoot would be exciting however I am inclined to believe Wissam is a very private person and he may not be willing to throw his new born baby boy into the spot light....but at this age no one is gonna recognize him anyway

Edited by Bailey.

Posted · Report post

I've watched Gil's Instagram Live sessions and he said Janet is going to share pictures of Eissa on her own terms. Gil hasn't gone in detail about any plans regarding music videos or the tour just subtly mentioned both because he knows things he says regarding them are going to be shared on forums. Gil has gone in more detail regarding stories/opinions about past tours, different Janet songs, etc.

Gil did talk about Eissa a lot during his most recent Instagram Live. Gil said Eissa has the biggest smile, has Janet's eyes & cheeks, and Wissam's ears & lips. He also said Eissa is always hungry.  He said Katherine loves her some baby Eissa. He still can't believe Janet is a mom. He said Janet always has Eissa right there with her when Janet & him have their Facetime meetings (which are multiple times a week). Gil also said Janet loves being a mother and seems she is in her own little world with baby Eissa.

Posted · Report post

My message to Janet

Posted · Report post

janet didnt speak to fans she texted gil, and i didnt hear nothing about something happening in a few weeks. there was a fan who claim jimmy mentioned new music is coming while he was on the grammy red carpet, gil was surprised to hear that since he says janet is in her own world far removed from the business. people be making stuff up. only thing i heard gil say about the next few weeks is he's going to canada for pulse then he's going to meet eissa in person.

Posted · Report post

So hate that I missed this!!  Guess I better stay on Gil's Insta.  

Glad to hear that Janet is doing well!!! :)

Posted · Report post

I would bet a new family photoshoot! *-*
Just hope she shares a BUNCH of pics this time, not just one....

She's probably enjoying being a mom and waiting for baby Eissa to mature a few more weeks.
Don't get your hopes up for new music, videos or anything like that for a looooong time! Let the woman live her life.

Also, the rumors about the tour and those misterious dates on ticketmaster website point to 2018.
But even that's not 100% confirmed, they could have just scheduled some venues.

I'm so excited to see Janet and baby Eissa *-* Those things Gil shared just gave me life!

Posted · Report post

I would bet a new family photoshoot! *-*
Just hope she shares a BUNCH of pics this time, not just one....

She's probably enjoying being a mom and waiting for baby Eissa to mature a few more weeks.
Don't get your hopes up for new music, videos or anything like that for a looooong time! Let the woman live her life.

Also, the rumors about the tour and those misterious dates on ticketmaster website point to 2018.
But even that's not 100% confirmed, they could have just scheduled some venues.

I'm so excited to see Janet and baby Eissa *-* Those things Gil shared just gave me life!

they're placeholders

Posted · Report post

it'll be a new album, a 460 date world tour and a headline performance at Glastonbury

Posted · Report post

it'll be a new album, a 460 date world tour and a headline performance at Glastonbury

swear?!

Posted · Report post

swear?!

Are you being serious bc that ain't happening

Posted · Report post

Are you being serious

come on now  

Posted · Report post

janet didnt speak to fans she texted gil, and i didnt hear nothing about something happening in a few weeks. there was a fan who claim jimmy mentioned new music is coming while he was on the grammy red carpet, gil was surprised to hear that since he says janet is in her own world far removed from the business. people be making stuff up. only thing i heard gil say about the next few weeks is he's going to canada for pulse then he's going to meet eissa in person.

same. I thought maybe there was a different video people were talking about.