Janet Called Gil on Instagram live & left a message for those who watched

jarrylf

Dear #Jtribe and #Janfam after yesterday grammys Janet (Mrs Al Mana) ended up calling her best friend Gil while he was talking to us via Instasnap . Janet spoke to us for a while and said hello and that she wanted to let all her fans know that she and baby Eissa are doing well and that she misses us like crazy. Just spreading the word. Some great things will happen in a few more weeks stay tune

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Janet didn't call Gil during Instagram Live but texted Gil while he was on Instagram Live. He said he was on Instagram Live and that Janet asked on the text how the fans were. Then she texted back that she missed the fans. She later went on again to text she misses and loves the fans very much. Gil talked about Janet and Eissa for awhile yesterday on Instagram Live.

• Upvote 2

Anyone wanna speculate what the exciting shit happening in the upcoming weeks could be?!

- babypic/photo shoot?

- the resuming of the Tour announcement?

- new music video?

- ???

Upcoming weeks is too vague for my liking. 

I'm praying for a photoshoot (new photos)... an interview is high on my dream list.

It's too early to announce the tour and no word of a music video (no rumored directors or choreographers traveling) 

• Upvote 3

Upcoming weeks is too vague for my liking. 

I'm praying for a photoshoot (new photos)... an interview is high on my dream list.

It's too early to announce the tour and no word of a music video (no rumored directors or choreographers traveling) 

agreed! Hoping for a photo shoot at minimum, and an interview at best! I also think a tour announcement (or anything to do with music) is highly unlikely at this point..

• Upvote 2

a photo shoot would be exciting however I am inclined to believe Wissam is a very private person and he may not be willing to throw his new born baby boy into the spot light....but at this age no one is gonna recognize him anyway

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 2

I've watched Gil's Instagram Live sessions and he said Janet is going to share pictures of Eissa on her own terms. Gil hasn't gone in detail about any plans regarding music videos or the tour just subtly mentioned both because he knows things he says regarding them are going to be shared on forums. Gil has gone in more detail regarding stories/opinions about past tours, different Janet songs, etc.

Gil did talk about Eissa a lot during his most recent Instagram Live. Gil said Eissa has the biggest smile, has Janet's eyes & cheeks, and Wissam's ears & lips. He also said Eissa is always hungry.  He said Katherine loves her some baby Eissa. He still can't believe Janet is a mom. He said Janet always has Eissa right there with her when Janet & him have their Facetime meetings (which are multiple times a week). Gil also said Janet loves being a mother and seems she is in her own little world with baby Eissa.

• Upvote 9

janet didnt speak to fans she texted gil, and i didnt hear nothing about something happening in a few weeks. there was a fan who claim jimmy mentioned new music is coming while he was on the grammy red carpet, gil was surprised to hear that since he says janet is in her own world far removed from the business. people be making stuff up. only thing i heard gil say about the next few weeks is he's going to canada for pulse then he's going to meet eissa in person.

• Upvote 2

I would bet a new family photoshoot! *-*
Just hope she shares a BUNCH of pics this time, not just one....

She's probably enjoying being a mom and waiting for baby Eissa to mature a few more weeks.
Don't get your hopes up for new music, videos or anything like that for a looooong time! Let the woman live her life.

Also, the rumors about the tour and those misterious dates on ticketmaster website point to 2018.
But even that's not 100% confirmed, they could have just scheduled some venues.

I'm so excited to see Janet and baby Eissa *-* Those things Gil shared just gave me life!

• Upvote 1

I would bet a new family photoshoot! *-*
Just hope she shares a BUNCH of pics this time, not just one....

She's probably enjoying being a mom and waiting for baby Eissa to mature a few more weeks.
Don't get your hopes up for new music, videos or anything like that for a looooong time! Let the woman live her life.

Also, the rumors about the tour and those misterious dates on ticketmaster website point to 2018.
But even that's not 100% confirmed, they could have just scheduled some venues.

I'm so excited to see Janet and baby Eissa *-* Those things Gil shared just gave me life!

they're placeholders

• Upvote 1

janet didnt speak to fans she texted gil, and i didnt hear nothing about something happening in a few weeks. there was a fan who claim jimmy mentioned new music is coming while he was on the grammy red carpet, gil was surprised to hear that since he says janet is in her own world far removed from the business. people be making stuff up. only thing i heard gil say about the next few weeks is he's going to canada for pulse then he's going to meet eissa in person.

same. I thought maybe there was a different video people were talking about.