American Horror Story season 7 will be about the election

Aquaria

I'm so over the election and politics 

Until we get rid of Trump and his Legend of Doom cabinet Im afraid politics is the name of the game. Its important that those of us who didnt vote for him speak out, we aren't 100 days into his Administration and there are a lot of issues, most created by Trump, they must be addressed. The man has no respect for the American public, he told a Jewish reporter to sit down when the reporter called him out on NOT doing a thing about Anti-Semitic incidents rising here in the states. Trump also intends to issue yet another executive order concerning immigration this week that is supposedly tailored to the recent rulings against his previous order.

• Upvote 2

Until we get rid of Trump and his Legend of Doom cabinet Im afraid politics is the name of the game. Its important that those of us who didnt vote for him speak out, we aren't 100 days into his Administration and there are a lot of issues, most created by Trump, they must be addressed. The man has no respect for the American public, he told a Jewish reporter to sit down when the reporter called him out on NOT doing a thing about Anti-Semitic incidents rising here in the states. Trump also intends to issue yet another executive order concerning immigration this week that is supposedly tailored to the recent rulings against his previous order.

I know but my country has it's own Brexit issues too and i feel like the last 2 years has been politics overload. I need a break and TV shows is usually that - until they start showing politics too. It's like there's no escape. It's like how Republicans don't like politics at the Superbowl (usually because they're being called out for their bullshit). I don't want politics in my drama's unless it's a political show like Scandal. 

You're manplaining American politics to a British citizen :umm: ?

Hey I follow American politics lol

We all are. :unsure: 

True -_- 

No I'm speaking to Bu, more than some random British citizen :rolleyes:

:asham:

• Upvote 1