"Call On Me" Video in HD..?

Dal

Janet-Journey should have it. If not I have a good version on my computer. I can send it to you when I get home. 

ya know.. I'd really appreciate that! That's a nice fkn gesture.. my kid heard the song earlier in the car and when I told her it  a video, she immediately wanted to watch it.. but I wouldn't show her until I find a clear quality video for it.. do you need my email? DeeEmAych13@gmail

ya know.. I'd really appreciate that! That's a nice fkn gesture.. my kid heard the song earlier in the car and when I told her it  a video, she immediately wanted to watch it.. but I wouldn't show her until I find a clear quality video for it.. do you need my email? DeeEmAych13@gmail

Never mind it's copyrighted. Can't post it. 

Thanks again!

and after watching this video again after quite a few years, what I'm left with is that this could've been more of a sci-fi heavier influenced video as Janet looks like she was straight out of Star Wars.. and also, the last minute or so when Janet and Nelly are singing in each other's faces is a little awkward.. the video was effects heavy up until that last minute and it just feels like a low budget video as opposed to the first part where it's very effects and color driven.. it's a boring ending I guess, and nelly does a shitty job at lip synching his parts in the last minute, like he's not even trying hardly..

anyways.. a decent video all around but could've been better.. also wish the live choreography was incorporated more throughout as well..

how the FUCK we still don't have all her videos on the official Vevo account? HTF didn't her team fix this during the UB month era? We can't even find quality videos of Runaway, STCML etc. It's frustrating tbh.

She has to be the legend with the least quality video streaming out there <_< 

• Upvote 1

how the FUCK we still don't have all her videos on the official Vevo account? HTF didn't her team fix this during the UB month era? We can't even find quality videos of Runaway, STCML etc. It's frustrating tbh.

?????????

all of this!

..also something I didn't understand is the fact that on the 20YO deluxe DVD it had a "behind the scenes of the COM video" featurette, but not the actual video... ?

I have all the videos in pretty good quality. I'm not uploading them cuz I don't want my account deleted lol. And I keep trying to tell ya'll she doesn't care about this stuff. One of these days ya'll will start to believe me. 

• Upvote 1

Her VEVO is a disaster for an artist of her caliber and one with such a rich videography. But as Mr. Wonder stated, she doesn't care, so we shouldn't either. In regards to Call on Me, she looks gorgeous in it, but it's underwhelming considering how much money was spent on it. She's spent way less on videos that had much more going on than just beauty shots. I understand the plot she was going for, but it was extremely underdeveloped. And it being directed by Hype Williams made it even more disappointing. Then again, by 2006, he was starting to lose his touch. His 90's and early 2000's work>>>

• Upvote 2

I have all the videos in pretty good quality. I'm not uploading them cuz I don't want my account deleted lol. And I keep trying to tell ya'll she doesn't care about this stuff. One of these days ya'll will start to believe me. 

Oh But I know that she doesn't care :lol: If she did she would have them Diamond plaques for RN, Janet and Control plastered all over Issa's nursing room by now.

It makes no freaking sense. Her team don't care about uploading the videos but will delete them with a quickness if someone else does. It's freaking stupid.

Im disappointed at most of the quality of any of her stuff out there, and we (the fans) have spoken on it so much Im over talking about it ...under the most expensive music videos category Janet ranks the highest with 6 entries within the top whatever, so her music videos should be available in better quality