Queen Minaj vs. Remy Nah

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Remy doesn't have a fan base period. That's alternative truth. Her fan base like her music career is nonexistent.. Nicki Minaj will go down in the history. ENRON has s bigger fan base than Remy. How do you measure a fan base? Sales, tickets... 

Weird that Nicki doesn't write much yet is credited on every track from Pinkprint 

Beyonce hasn't sold a song in nine years. Nicki has. Nicki is not the Beyoncé of hip hop... she's 10x more comparable to Rihanna

Nicki's peers are Drake and the other rappers her age

Remy made a point: any idiot can release a diss track free on the internet but cant save their own career :coffee: 

Norm.. my spidey senses are telling me that you're a die-hard-super-mega-suck-a-fart-out-her-ass-stan of Nicki's....

so before this goes on any further, imma just leave my input on this discussion as is.. 

• Upvote 1

Norm.. my spidey senses are telling me that you're a die-hard-super-mega-suck-a-fart-out-her-ass-stan of Nicki's....

so before this goes on any further, imma just leave my input on this discussion as is.. 

You clearly don't have super powers.. that's a fact... 

Janet

John Mayer

are the only two artists I financially invest in. Therefore, I'm unbiased when it comes to Minaj (similar to Beyoncé) 

I'm not delusional and I see Nicki Minaj as a very successful black female rapper and there's no disputing that. 

Remy is shit. Period. If she was something she'd have a career. It's like an career-ending injured basketball player called out Lebron James. ?

My spidey-senses are telling me you're following what the "cool" kids are doing and I'll leave my argument at that

Edited by Game XXIX
  • Upvote 1

You clearly don't have super powers.. that's a fact... 

Janet

John Mayer

are the only two artists I financially invest in. Therefore, I'm unbiased when it comes to Minaj (similar to Beyoncé) 

I'm not delusional and I see Nicki Minaj as a very successful black female rapper and there's no disputing that. 

Remy is shit. Period. If she was something she'd have a career. It's like an career-ending injured basketball player called out Lebron James. ?

My spidey-senses are telling me you're following what the "cool" kids are doing and I'll leave my argument at that

I don't think I ever said Nicki wasn't a successfully rapper.. I said she's the "Beyonce of hip hop" and that sounds rather successful to me..

You're opinion of Remy being shit is just that..an opinion.. Period. Do I personally give a fuck about either one of em..? Hells naw.. I couldn't even tell you the last time I had listened to a full Remy Ma track before the day before yesterday.. but I have for sure known of her for years longer than Nicki Minaj, she's bigger in some capacity than just "a woman with internet".. (isn't she on VH1 every week?)

You don't think that some random ass rapper (male or female) have already talked shit about Nicki in some of their "songs" and uploaded it to YouTube or SoundCloud before..? Why haven't we heard about any of those before?

Someway, somehow Remy has just enough relevance required for someone like Nicki to talk shit about and then get her ass handed right back to her (believed by the vast majority of listeners as shown by the attention this is receving)..

• Upvote 2

Doesn't matter how much she sold. A lot of trash sells and Nicki's music is trash. She spits kiddy bars that she doesn't even write and if she didn't go around dressing Iike a whore no one would care. I can't find a true Nicki fan over the age of 17 she is a clown with that Barbie shit

Well you a damn lie right there. Try looking harder. I guess her music about her having a miscarriage and her personal life is trash too?  You sound like a pressed Kim fan lol. Bey and Rihanna dress like whores but you like them don't you? Remy will never compare in looks, fame, success, or money when it comes to Nicki so y'all just gon have to accept it and move on. Oh go out and Buy Remy Nah's album since you seem to be a fan.

• Upvote 1

I don't think I ever said Nicki wasn't a successfully rapper.. I said she's the "Beyonce of hip hop" and that sounds rather successful to me..

You're opinion of Remy being shit is just that..an opinion.. Period. Do I personally give a fuck about either one of em..? Hells naw.. I couldn't even tell you the last time I had listened to a full Remy Ma track before the day before yesterday.. but I have for sure known of her for years longer than Nicki Minaj, she's bigger in some capacity than just "a woman with internet".. (isn't she on VH1 every week?)

You don't think that some random ass rapper (male or female) have already talked shit about Nicki in some of their "songs" and uploaded it to YouTube or SoundCloud before..? Why haven't we heard about any of those before?

Someway, somehow Remy has just enough relevance required for someone like Nicki to talk shit about and then get her ass handed right back to her (believed by the vast majority of listeners as shown by the attention this is receving)..

She's not the Beyoncé of Hip Hop.

My opinion is based on her achievements (or lack thereof). Where dey at? Oh you've known her longer than Nicki!? Maybe bc her career crashed and burned in the early 00s. I don't watch basic cable bc Z-rated celebrities pollute half of it

I don't know if that statement is true. Maybe you can do that research. 

Remy is as relevant as any one hit wonder of yesteryear. Stay on your level

Edited by Game XXIX

Nicki got bodied through & through, and the world is laughing at her and calling her the loser. Its ironic her comeback would be about numbers, and that ofcourse thats all the Barbz are coming back with, they dony even understand how theyre proving Remy and everyone that aint delusional about basic Nicki's point, that she is a pop star, and she is not hip hop. Drake made me proud because tho I love him I thought of him the same way, but then the Meek beef showed hes got it. I been saying this shit for YEARZ, she is a pop girl and she is a image 1st. And thats why shes as successful as she is and that is what she has over actual female rappers, and thats why she likely wont do what real rappers do, release a response and prove herself......but if this was a pop artist shed be trying to swing HA, she clearly only here for her genre peers. Yea Nicki is more successful than Remy but, this wouldnt be as huge as it is if Remy was a nobody. And in the name of hip hop & respect, this is the type of shit that can ruin a rappers rep or build it....and we're seeing both happen.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/allhiphop.com/2017/02/28/nicki-minaj-may-bigger-problems-remy-ma/%3fezoic_amp=1

Oh and word going around the street's out here (EVEN CONFIRMED BY CHARLAMANE AND A FRIEND WHO WORKS FOR TMZ), Nicki is PISSED and dont know what to do and going off on folks for not publically supporting her. Just sayin, she lost, and is taking that L whether she knows or cares or not

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

Did any of Lil Kim's diss tracks get this much attention? I don't remember. It seems Remy really went in and actually did make a dent in Nicki...

Kim always did her diss subliminal. She did that a lot during the east vs west mess but shut her mouth once 2pac called her ugly on his hit em up diss

Remy doesn't have a fan base period. That's alternative truth. Her fan base like her music career is nonexistent.. Nicki Minaj will go down in the history. ENRON has s bigger fan base than Remy. How do you measure a fan base? Sales, tickets... 

Weird that Nicki doesn't write much yet is credited on every track from Pinkprint 

Beyonce hasn't sold a song in nine years. Nicki has. Nicki is not the Beyoncé of hip hop... she's 10x more comparable to Rihanna

Nicki's peers are Drake and the other rappers her age

Remy made a point: any idiot can release a diss track free on the internet but cant save their own career :coffee: 

I don't think remy gives a shit about numbers or fans. She is a street bitch and Nicki came at her so like any street bitch she clapped back. Nicki is silent because she is a fake pop bitch. You don't have to be a fan of Remy. People are riding with Remy because they are fans of the culture. I wouldn't boast about having a bigger fanbase then Remy when that fanbase is not even old enough to vote. You can sale those tween girls anything 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There's only one reigning, defending, queen of rap and it's the one laughing all the way to the bank

that would be queen latifah. She's the only rap queen I know that owns her own shit. We all know how celebs front and we know Nicki doesn't own shit. So the only ones laughing to the bank are the people Nicki has to pay before she gets her check 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

that would be queen latifah. She's the only rap queen I know that owns her own shit. We all know how celebs front and we know Nicki doesn't own shit. So the only ones laughing to the bank are the people Nicki has to pay before she gets her check 

Ohhhhh snap! I didnt know that. Id be surprised if Missy didnt either, or at least a large

The owning shit was what made me gag the most in Remys diss!

"And stop talking numbers, you signed a 360 deal
Through Young Money, through Cash Money, through Republic
Which means your money go through five niggas before you touch it
Any videos, promotions come out of your budget
Endorsements, tour and merchandise, they finger-fuck it
You make like 35 cents off of each ducat"

• Upvote 1