Queen Minaj vs. Remy Nah

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Y'all act like Remy some kind of rap beast. She wasn't shit before Nicki and won't be shit after Nicki. Nicki's entire career starting from her mixtape down to pinkprint >>>>>>>>>>>> REMY's career period. Even with Remy's diss track still nobody's checkin' for her :lmao:

Pop fans still talkin albun sales and comparing pop success to hip hop success. Fact Remy came through with a excellent Diss (DJ Envy repeated today 1 of the best of all time) and Nicki delivered something weak and lazy and needed features. Pop fans trying to talk hip hop.:lmao::lmao::lmao: 

The true kii is Shether asside, Nicki showed with that basic shit, anyone can sound like a beast compared to her. I mean its no wonder these pop stans bring up her sales, what else are they gonna boast about, talent, Not with that trash receipt :lmao::lmao:

Edited by jarrylf

Pop fans still talkin albun sales and comparing pop success to hip hop success. Fact Remy came through with a excellent Diss (DJ Envy repeated today 1 of the best of all time) and Nicki delivered something weak and lazy and needed features. Pop fans trying to talk hip hop.:lmao::lmao::lmao: 

The true kii is Shether asside, Nicki showed with that basic shit, anyone can sound like a beast compared to her. I mean its no wonder these pop stans bring up her sales, what else are they gonna boast about, talent, Not with that trash receipt :lmao::lmao:

Where you see me mention sales in my last post? Deflecting from the fact that Nicki >>>>>>>>>>> Remy ever was and ever will be PERIOD :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Where you see me mention sales in my last post? Deflecting from the fact that Nicki >>>>>>>>>>> Remy ever was and ever will be PERIOD :lmao:

right here

Nicki's entire career starting from her mixtape down to pinkprint >>>>>>>>>>>> REMY's career period. 

Because like many pop girls today thats all Nicki's career is about, sells. And you keep deflecting that the general consensus right now is the 2 compared by talent and by specific tracks....Remy murdered Nicki, and her bubble gum pop Barbz are taking the L, and acting distraught as evident here :lol:

The kii is you contradicted yourself cause all you bubble gum pop Barbz are talking about album sales, single sales, and careers, but its all a failed deflection to the subject at hand. Remy murdered Nicki and Nicki came back horribly and is being dragged all over the net & the hip hop community. FAIL :lmao: 

Edited by jarrylf

Sales (which are subpar but 30x the amount of Remy), popularity, critic-praised reviews, royaltyies, demand, supply, respect, international appeal, A-lister... all also known as "pop star" who raps. Yup! Nicki pop! 

If you had to switch lives for a day between two people... who would it be? Remy or Nicki Minaj. Keep in mind, one of them slept with Drake  :coffee: see I can spread lies too (ghostwriting rumors ended then started by a bitter ex) 

What does Remy have to offer? 15 minutes of fame ??????

Edited by KellyGame

What Remy has that Nicki doesnt right now and needs to survive as a Hip Hop artist, Respect, and a reputation as a destroyer now. Nicki now has proven she cant make a move without help from Drake or Wayne on the pen.....like Remy said, thus inhearantly an admission. :lmao: 

The number count is a pop girls biggest asset, but for the millionth time that Barbz dont comprehend, not everybody wants to be a cutesy pink kid friendly pop girl like Nicki for the sake of pop sales, the proof, no other mainstream female rapper does shit as poppy or cutesy as Nicki has. You pop fans cant seem to comprehend theres plenty who would turn that kind of weak shit down because being a hip hop great and having a name and body of work and reputation to back it up among your peers is more important. 

"Remys 15 minutes are  over", does that change the fact she and the world dragged Nicki? No

"Remys next album flops", does that change the fact she and the world dragged Nicki? No

"Remy doesnt sell another ticket or have another ounce of success", does that change the fact she and the world dragged Nicki? No

I know pop stans dont seem to comprehend that kid friendly pop success isnt what every single artist of every single genre wants. But I'll gladly keep reminding. Bringing up future theories, and past successes & failures doesnt change the fact. NICKI.FAILED. RIGHT.NOW.:lmao: 

Edited by jarrylf

It's not just numbers. It's popularity.

You seem to be speaking for everyone. Pretty sure you can't speak for everyone. You may not respect the strong black woman, but that doesn't mean she isn't respected.

We get it... you don't like Nicki AT ALL. It's automatically biased like Joe & Beyonce .. Austin & Janet 

Edited by KellyGame

Popularity in the hip hop is about reputation, and hers took a L, itll be easier for her to drop another generic pop song or feature to help improve that pop, but she's taking a L in hip hop, until she proves herself again. That's the importance of diss tracks for mainstream successful artist, it shows who still has what made them worth signing for.

Im not speaking for everyone anymore than you seem to be. Youre placing pop achievements as the highest level of achievement for all. Im not exactly saying its not important to anyone, but given other female rappers lends & icons discographies, it clearly wasnt a priority for many (if any) of them. 

Yea so since you know that you have to deal with it. What Im intrigued by is you guys who say your casual fans....but....among a group of mostly casual fans of hers ....only 2 are acting like stans. Theres many here that do like her but aren't excusing this mess shes in. Like its not odd that you listened to neither song but is defending the one only stans are defending...?

Welcome back P!nk, but that deserves its own topic.

It took an L.. but like a 21 year old without health insurance bc of Donalddcare, she may fall but she'll dust herself off and get right back up

I'm KellyGame Conway dammit :umm: 

I find it intriguing how one anti-Minaj; pro-Remy person doesn't admit that that member hates Nicki Minaj and no matter what Nicki does musically, they will continue to hate all she does while attempting to "defend hip hop" and redefine "rapper". 

Ladies and Gentlegays... Jarryl is either Remy's biggest and only fan OR he's dating her. Idk. But that's what I heard 

its not a good song :umm: 

Edited by KellyGame

I didn't listen to either song bc it doesn't matter 

P!nk has a new song with SiaLorde's new song, John Mayer is releasing music monthly... Ed Sheeran.. ugh such a good start to 2017 musically. 

:umm:

It took an L.. but like a 21 year old without health insurance bc of Donalddcare, she may fall but she'll dust herself off and get right back up

I'm KellyGame Conway dammit :umm: 

I find it intriguing how one anti-Minaj; pro-Remy person doesn't admit that that member hates Nicki Minaj and no matter what Nicki does musically, they will continue to hate all she does while attempting to "defend hip hop" and redefine "rapper". 

Ladies and Gentlegays... Jarryl is either Remy's biggest and only fan OR he's dating her. Idk. But that's what I heard 

its not a good song :umm: 

We'll have to see.

I recognized you 1st Kel ;) Kelly Ann aint Kelly Amn without Jake to play with :P

But I dont hate her though, I just dont like or respect her or what shes done. Hates more concentrated, when frankly, she sits with Chris Brown, Justin Bieber & a few others that I just say ew to. But I can understand the confusion. And my dislike for her aligns with my love of hip hop, I defend it against her stans that because they like her consider themselves well versed in how hip hop goes, and this incident is my proof.

I guess most of the world is her biggest fan or dating her becsuse the only people that dont like Shether are Barbz, the medias praise of the song will blow your mind :lmao: 

Edited by jarrylf

where again? Nothing you quoted mentioned sales. Try again. Nicki >>>>>>>>>>> Remy means exactly that. Sales don't have to be mentioned which they weren't anyway. 

Because like many pop girls today thats all Nicki's career is about, sells. :lol:

Already addressed and explained. Nicki's career=sales. Stop trying to weasel out of the L Nicki and you Barbz are taking, because either way you brought up something that has nothing to do with the subject. :lmao::lmao:

And if Nicki waw that much better her weak diss that she needed help with wouldnt be getting dragged by everyone except Barbz. Your opinion about whos better has zero to do with that fact. :coffee:

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Already addressed and explained. Nicki's career=sales. Stop trying to weasel out of the L Nicki and you Barbz are taking, because either way you brought up something that has nothing to do with the subject. :lmao::lmao:

And if Nicki waw that much better her weak diss that she needed help with wouldnt be getting dragged by everyone except Barbz. Your opinion avout whos better has zero to do with that fact. :coffee:

the slayage u bringing though :lol: I remember when rap beefs ended in gun shots so.....yea :filenails:

Edited by Bailey.

We'll have to see.

I recognized you 1st Kel ;) Kelly Ann aint Kelly Amn without Jake to play with :P

But I dont hate her though, I just dont like or respect her or what shes done. Hates more concentrated, when frankly, she sits with Chris Brown, Justin Bieber & a few others that I just say ew to. But I can understand the confusion. And my dislike for her aligns with my love of hip hop, I defend it against her stans that because they like her consider themselves well versed in how hip hop goes, and this incident is my proof.

I guess most of the world is her biggest fan or dating her becsuse the only people that dont like Shether are Barbz, the medias praise of the song will blow your mind :lmao: 

We came, we saw, we conquered

Sorry. You will never respect her. You dislike her legacy and her career bc unlike most rappers, she's versatile :shifty: 

No. the world doesn't care. Only Americans with nothing else to do