Queen Minaj vs. Remy Nah

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

We came, we saw, we conquered

Sorry. You will never respect her. You dislike her legacy and her career bc unlike most rappers, she's versatile :shifty: 

No. the world doesn't care. Only Americans with nothing else to do

Shes not dead.... (outside of Hip Hop)

Like your boss would say Kelly Ann, youre bigly wrong. All my fave rappers are versatile,  male & female. All my faves are period. I consider everything about her rather basic, similar to Bieber, but seeing how her priorities are so pop oriented, and the kind of Kidz Bop Pop music she makes....again, ew. And there's always a chance my mind can change about artists. When I loved Beyonce I couldn't stand Miley Cyrus, I don't love Miley necissarily but I like & respect her. Things can change for anyone...just about. 

Nah hip hop is world wide, and this is being followed by hip hop fans world wide :coffee:

Shes not dead.... (outside of Hip Hop)

Like your boss would say Kelly Ann, youre bigly wrong. All my fave rappers are versatile,  male & female. All my faves are period. I consider everything about her rather basic, similar to Bieber, but seeing how her priorities are so pop oriented, and the kind of Kidz Bop Pop music she makes....again, ew. And there's always a chance my mind can change about artists. When I loved Beyonce I couldn't stand Miley Cyrus, I don't love Miley necissarily but I like & respect her. Things can change for anyone...just about. 

Nah hip hop is world wide, and this is being followed by hip hop fans world wide :coffee:

Nicki Minaj is not dead within the Hip-Hop community. To pretend that some one hit wonder slayed the queen = you're blowing this diss track out of proportion

Her priorities are Pop influence? Her priorities or singles? There's a difference. Listen to her albums (which has as much acclaim as her peers... remember that? Critic acclaim? The phrase people used to describe your fav flops)

Hip Hop is US based much like Country music. It was born here.. it is an American citizen, it voted for Donald Trump. How does a rapper cross international waters? Hire a European producer.. oh wait! That's Pop :o :rolleyes: 

Edited by KellyGame
  • Downvote 1

Nicki Minaj is not dead within the Hip-Hop community. To pretend that some one hit wonder slayed the queen = you're blowing this diss track out of proportion

Her priorities are Pop influence? Her priorities or singles? There's a difference. Listen to her albums (which has as much acclaim as her peers... remember that? Critic acclaim? The phrase people used to describe your fav flops)

Hip Hop is US based much like Country music. It was born here.. it is an American citizen, it voted for Donald Trump. How does a rapper cross international waters? Hire a European producer.. oh wait! That's Pop :o :rolleyes: 

Not really, thats not how hip hop works. When you loose the diss battle, youre pretty dead to the community until you prove yourself & your skills again. Some dont recover...

Priorities (which means everything), I listened to enough of her albums, not impressed or moved. Its not even just the music I find basic (cause theres good basic pop) but her gimmick if the different voices, just don't...ew.

So many alternative facts there LOFL. Chance The Rapper is a Grammy winning independent mixtape artist who has yet to release a album who is notorious for turning down deals from everyone in the Business charts all over the world. The irony in how wrong and backwards that sentiment is, MOST has beens and up & comers in Hip Hop & R&B chart more successfully overseas than they do on the states. I keep up with this shit, I know it all too well, alternative facts wont do on this :lol:

Not really, thats not how hip hop works. When you loose the diss battle, youre pretty dead to the community until you prove yourself & your skills again. Some dont recover...

Priorities (which means everything), I listened to enough of her albums, not impressed or moved. Its not even just the music I find basic (cause theres good basic pop) but her gimmick if the different voices, just don't...ew.

So many alternative facts there LOFL. Chance The Rapper is a Grammy winning independent mixtape artist who has yet to release a album who is notorious for turning down deals from everyone in the Business charts all over the world. The irony in how wrong and backwards that sentiment is, MOST has beens and up & comers in Hip Hop & R&B chart more successfully overseas than they do on the states. I keep up with this shit, I know it all too well, alternative facts wont do on this :lol:

hmmm maybe If the diss track came from someone of importance but again, Nicki took an "L".. but she's not dead. 

You clearly haven't listened to her albums.. if you have, you'd know her thoughts on critics stating that she's "gone pop" and the "gimmick" you speak of died two albums ago.

Chance is one rapper.. out of many. Try again. 

• Downvote 1

hmmm maybe If the diss track came from someone of importance but again, Nicki took an "L".. but she's not dead. 

You clearly haven't listened to her albums.. if you have, you'd know her thoughts on critics stating that she's "gone pop" and the "gimmick" you speak of died two albums ago.

Chance is one rapper.. out of many. Try again. 

Again, thats not how it works. She got bodied for the world to see, period. Its gonna take a recovery

I gave her 1st a shot because of the mixtape reputation & the association of Em, Drake & Rih. Wasnt impressed with Pink Friday at all. When you fail in your debut for me you have to win me with what you release, she hasnt released a single thing that says shes worth another shot for me. Her mixtapes pre-young money is her best. 

Chance is a example, there's many turning down big label deals and staying independent, and arent known to the mainstream pop world and are OK with that. 

Y'all act like Remy some kind of rap beast. She wasn't shit before Nicki and won't be shit after Nicki. Nicki's entire career starting from her mixtape down to pinkprint >>>>>>>>>>>> REMY's career period. Even with Remy's diss track still nobody's checkin' for her :lmao:

She is not the best of all times but in this situation she is a better battle rapper.  And she is shit in the circles she has chosen to run with.  She chose to stay with her people and her block the same as Mos Def and Tribe Called Quest.  They dont seek all that glittery shit that Nicki does.  Nicki would not have a career without Kim and her fans can say what ever they want about Kim but its the truth.  That is what is so sad about her lyrics right now is you started with mixtape now you are just spitting straight pop trash that you aren't even writing yourself.  Party Next Door wrote the songs regret in my tears outed her ass.  And you can tell he wrote it because her flow and harmony are his.  

Right she is DOA as a hip hop artist right now.  You notice how the only people bopping to her song are pop stars like Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande.  You haven't heard a peep from anyone male or female in hip hop that is supporting her.  And she is a whiny bitch.  Everyone is trying to bring her down blah blah.  Bitch if you are the true queen of rap you should know that comes with the territory.  None of the pioneers before her cried when shots were fired at them.  They battled. By themselves

• Upvote 1

Boy bye! You continue putting words in my mouth as if it makes it true. Nowhere did I mention sales. You're the one who mentioned sales. Until I see the word "sales" in my quotes that you originally quoted the first time then you're response is invalid. Nicki's verse on "Monster" kills anything Remy Nah, Remy Flop, or whatever you wanna call her has ever done. Everybody on here knows you've never liked Nicki since her arrival so as i've said before you're gonna find any and everything you can say to dismiss her. Oh and it doesn't look like she's dead in the hip hop world to me. A flop dissing someone on a record doesn't mean they killed somebody's career. You should know better than to even say something like that. Tupac dissed Kim bad as fuck with his diss but does that mean he killed her career? Like I said even without sales Nicki >>>>>>>>>>>> Remy. Before this diss you and no one else gave a damn about Remy. Remy dissed other female rappers but you didn't care then did you? You only care now cause it's against Nicki lol. Not Nicki's fault she can cross over. Hell Nicki's Pinkprint album was mostly hip hop and it still outsold anything Remy has ever done. Remy can't compete and her bars always sucked.

17191016_827191907421794_322053099193104

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, that stan vision is as cloudy as them stan ears, cause the points been made and broken down. Sales & careers are both the same distraction from the fact that Remy murdered her. Charts are too, I was waiting for a Barb to look crazy and miss the point like she did when she posted that. The itunes charts only matter for her pop Barbz who care about sales, them chart positions arent making the song better, and they dont change the  fact Nicki got bodied and everyone but Barbz are laughing at her.  And again, its not that she "can" its how she does. And Kim redeemed herself in plenty of Beefs, so not comparable, you'd have a point if that was her only beet   Your opinion of Remy dont change the fact that according to everyone but a Barb
ShEther>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>No Frauds. And nothing about her sales, career or charts change that :lmao: yet pop stans dont understand, which makes this most enjoyable for me. Its not just that Nicki's getting dragged its that her fans dont know hip hop as well, and thats priceless :lmao:

She is not the best of all times but in this situation she is a better battle rapper.  And she is shit in the circles she has chosen to run with.  She chose to stay with her people and her block the same as Mos Def and Tribe Called Quest.  They dont seek all that glittery shit that Nicki does.  Nicki would not have a career without Kim and her fans can say what ever they want about Kim but its the truth.  That is what is so sad about her lyrics right now is you started with mixtape now you are just spitting straight pop trash that you aren't even writing yourself.  Party Next Door wrote the songs regret in my tears outed her ass.  And you can tell he wrote it because her flow and harmony are his.  

Right she is DOA as a hip hop artist right now.  You notice how the only people bopping to her song are pop stars like Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande.  You haven't heard a peep from anyone male or female in hip hop that is supporting her.  And she is a whiny bitch.  Everyone is trying to bring her down blah blah.  Bitch if you are the true queen of rap you should know that comes with the territory.  None of the pioneers before her cried when shots were fired at them.  They battled. By themselves

Not a single lie spoken.

1st they foolishly say she's too big to do a diss track (as if that was ever a thing), then when she has 1 that follows everything she gets criticized for, and gets shut down for valuing charts & pop success, they still stay coming back with sales and charts :lmao: A.MESS. They make this shit more fun than it should be.

EVEN Billboard is dragging her :lmao:

Edited by jarrylf

A popstar going global doesn't change that shes being dragged :lmao: shes the punchline to jokes and proved shes weak....but she sales so that changes that....in pop & stan logic sure, but in hip hop, its Hilarious and furthering the joke on yall :lmao: GOD I love this!

Some hater who never liked Minaj claims she DOA in the hip hop realm bc of a shit song a shit never-been did last week

Nicki Minaj #1, 2, & 3 on iTunes Hip-Hop rap charts :lmao: :lmao: Watch Urban radio sucks that shit up bc it's Nicki Minaj... watch she appears on the Hip-Hop Charts world wide from streams, sales, and airplay... :lmao: 

I swear y'all borrowing from Trump's playbook. "Obama is the worst president in history"--- Obama lands in the Top 20 of best presidents

Edited by KellyGame
  • Downvote 1

........Yet....the world is laughing at her, youre happy for your faves itunes (which we JUST mocked lambs for citing) success (as if its a Billboard number one) but shes being dragged by the media and publications :lmao: thats a stan by all means :lmao: this is the equivalent of a teacher explaining to a student why they failed and not only do they plead the case that a F isnt a F if you're popular, they follow with the likes of "summer school is the shit!" Its actually funnier that yall dont get hip hop :lmao: yall make this too fun. NOBODY is playing the trump book of denial like Nicki stans. Trump & his supporters are being mocked by the world but they ignore it and boast about how hes making America  (Hip Hop) great again, yall are making this WAY too easy & fun! :lmao:

"Pop Stans, they dont care what their faves make, or reputations, just the itunes numbers." :lol:

Related image

Edited by jarrylf

And this is what real artist who dont go pop dislike about going pop, the idea of people being so brainwashed about sales and popularity, the consumers brainless enough to consume garbage just because they released it while everyones mocking them. That's not appealing for everyone. Maybe most, but not real artists. Again everything I always thought about her & her stans is being proven.....its a Easter miracle!

Image result for laughing hard gif

Edited by jarrylf

Did you just compare education to Nicki Minaj music career? :blink: 

Let's twist your comparison to reflect real life: Remy is the coolest kid in high school, a bully, and she decided beat up some nerd (Nicki).. meanwhile that nerd is a millionaire without a care and actually has a future and legacy. Remy later drops out bc she got knocked up 

Some hater who never liked Minaj claims she DOA in the hip hop realm bc of a shit song a never-been did last week

Nicki Minaj #1, 2, & 3 on iTunes Hip-Hop rap charts :lmao: :lmao: Watch Urban radio sucks that shit up bc it's Nicki Minaj... watch she appears on the Hip-Hop Charts world wide from streams, sales, and airplay... :lmao: 

I swear y'all borrowing from Trump's playbook. "Obama is the worst president in history"--- Obama lands in the Top 20 of best presidents

Her fans and the general public respect Minaj but within the hip hop realm, many people dislike her and usually not bc of her music. Some bc she's a woman, some bc he or she believes lies about Minaj having a ghostwriter without evidence, some jump on the "she pop" bandwagon even tho she hasn't done a pop genre single in years (2012's Va Va Voom) and if she did, Europe loves tf out of it. Others simply doesn't like her music but they're stuck in the 1900s musically 

So when you call her "pop".. it translates to "popular" ??‍♂️ Ain't nothing wrong pop

What surprises me most is that people don't listen to her albums. They call her "pop". But why? Bc she sings on her tracks? Isn't that R&B since she's black? Bc a couple of song from her albums feature a European sound/producer? Isn't that being versatile? 

Edited by KellyGame
  • Downvote 1

Did you just compare education to Nicki Minaj music career? :blink: 

Let's twist your comparison to reflect real life: Remy is the coolest kid in high school, a bully, and she decided beat up some nerd (Nicki).. meanwhile that nerd is a millionaire without a care and actually has a future and legacy. Remy later drops out bc she got knocked up 

Her fans and the general public respect Minaj but within the hip hop realm, many people dislike her and usually not bc of her music. Some bc she's a woman, some bc he or she believes lies about Minaj having a ghostwriter without evidence, some jump on the "she pop" bandwagon even tho she hasn't done a pop genre single in years (2012's Va Va Voom) and if she did, Europe loves tf out of it. Others simply doesn't like her music but they're stuck in the 1900s musically 

So when you call her "pop".. it translates to "popular" ??‍♂️ Ain't nothing wrong pop

What surprises me most is that people don't listen to her albums. They call her "pop". But why? Bc she sings on her tracks? Isn't that R&B since she's black? Bc a couple of song from her albums feature a European sound/producer? Isn't that being versatile? 

I did and that comparison made sense, yours doesn't, now "Remy's the coolest and Nicki's a nerd".....that contradicts your entire argument. Your entire argument is "But Nicki is more popular, her sales, her itunes positions". You Nicki & you Barbz (like Trump & his supporters) keep doing this to yourselves. Remy, and everyone whos not a Barb (including normal Nicki fans) keep telling you guys its about the songs, not sales, careers  or charts.....Every response from Nicki & Barbz is about those, shes a joke right now. She's Mariah releasing I Dont and you guys are the lambs bragging about itunes, and you keep repeating it like it'll matter in the debate, its not, it could legit be a Billboard #1 and it wouldnt change the song & her name is being dragged for inferiority 

The pop audience respects her without the music needing to be quality. Hip hop you have to earn it eith your skill, and you guys keep ignoring, her skill & word is now questionable in hipbhop circles. She gets called out as a weak artist who needs help with ghostwriters and has nothing but pop success to boast about. She comes back with the help of 2 of the 3 names consistently dropped as her ghostwriters for a weak song and most of her response is about how popular she is.....thats such a fail...and doing it and acting like its not is a fail within itself...:LMAO: Im legitimately flabbergastedly shocked. I love it, cause again....points being proved...but I kinda didnt think Nicki or the Barbz would be so audaciously wrong.

Oh I can answer that too. Because she releases mostly pop music. And not the way real rappers have where they use hip hop to influence pop, shit as in she sings pop songs too basic for Rihanna. And Youre falling into a trap considering R&B being about color more than the music genre. Her peers are fellow pop princesses like Miley, Taylor, Katy, Rihanna, and her bestie Ariana. Thats the crowd shes most connected to, and this entire incident completely proves that. So its OK that you are OK WITH her being pop music artist she is, I'm all about the exposing of the Hip Hop fraud she is. Because why would I fault her for just versatility when its a trait I love, I fault her for pop being her priority and being a weak hip hop artist calling herself to prove it when her talent dont back it...as seen here.

I did and that comparison made sense, yours doesn't, now "Remy's the coolest and Nicki's a nerd".....that contradicts your entire argument. Your entire argument is "But Nicki is more popular, her sales, her itunes positions". You Nicki & you Barbz (like Trump & his supporters) keep doing this to yourselves. Remy, and everyone whos not a Barb (including normal Nicki fans) keep telling you guys its about the songs, not sales, careers  or charts.....Every response from Nicki & Barbz is about those, shes a joke right now. She's Mariah releasing I Dont and you guys are the lambs bragging about itunes, and you keep repeating it like it'll matter in the debate, its not, it could legit be a Billboard #1 and it wouldnt change the song & her name is being dragged for inferiority 

The pop audience respects her without the music needing to be quality. Hip hop you have to earn it eith your skill, and you guys keep ignoring, her skill & word is now questionable in hipbhop circles. She gets called out as a weak artist who needs help with ghostwriters and has nothing but pop success to boast about. She comes back with the help of 2 of the 3 names consistently dropped as her ghostwriters for a weak song and most of her response is about how popular she is.....thats such a fail...and doing it and acting like its not is a fail within itself...:LMAO: Im legitimately flabbergastedly shocked. I love it, cause again....points being proved...but I kinda didnt think Nicki or the Barbz would be so audaciously wrong.

Oh I can answer that too. Because she releases mostly pop music. And not the way real rappers have where they use hip hop to influence pop, shit as in she sings pop songs too basic for Rihanna. And Youre falling into a trap considering R&B being about color more than the music genre. Her peers are fellow pop princesses like Miley, Taylor, Katy, Rihanna, and her bestie Ariana. Thats the crowd shes most connected to, and this entire incident completely proves that. So its OK that you are OK WITH her being pop music artist she is, I'm all about the exposing of the Hip Hop fraud she is. Because why would I fault her for just versatility when its a trait I love, I fault her for pop being her priority and being a weak hip hop artist calling herself to prove it when her talent dont back it...as seen here.

You're right. Remy isn't the coolest kid. Just some bully and got 15 seconds of fame by beating up the rich nerd 

Her skill and lyrics are unquestionable and you continue to mention ghostwriters even though ZERO with credibility has come forward. Just gossip sites and bitter contradicting ex boyfriends. (Like taking Rene's words over Janet's). 

She releases pop music? The last European pop song she released was Va Va Voom from her 2012 album :lmao: you wanna try again? Miley isn't a rapper, Rihanna isn't a rapper, Katy & Taylor aren't rappers. Comparing Apples with Avacodos. 

Sexism: expecting a comeback song in two days when it took Nas 6 months to comeback at Jay-Z 

She's pop as in she's popular ??‍♂️ Which gots you upset. Understandable

Edited by KellyGame
  • Downvote 1

You're right. Remy isn't the coolest kid. Just some bully and got 15 seconds of fame by beating up the rich nerd 

Her skill and lyrics are unquestionable and you continue to mention ghostwriters even though ZERO with credibility has come forward. Just gossip sites and bitter contradicting ex boyfriends. (Like taking Rene's words over Janet's). 

She releases pop music? The last European pop song she released was Va Va Voom from her 2012 album :lmao: you wanna try again? Miley isn't a rapper, Rihanna isn't a rapper, Katy & Taylor aren't rappers. Comparing Apples with Avacodos. 

Sexism: expecting a comeback song in two days when it took Nas 6 months to comeback at Jay-Z 

She's pop as in she's popular ??‍♂️ Which gots you upset. Understandable

That doesnt make sense either, its like you know youre wrong but dont care.....how Trump like

Wrong answer, its getting laughed at because of her response. She was challenged to prove herself and she failed. Her past and career isnt the issue, her skills or lack there of right now is. And again, in music ghostwriters dont need to come out, point is the words out and she makes the case for those who believe the rumors. :lmao:

Nah shes a weak pop artist whos biggest hits are pop songs, and her biggest hits with others are pop songs. Her hip hop is weak and watered down to be pleasing and non-threatning to her bubbly pink pop Barbz, they couldnt handle real hip hop, as evident :lmao:

Wow....so you dont know how sexism works...:lmao: because if it was saying all women have to respond in their beefs immediately, that would actually be sexism, wanting her to respond right away is what everyone of any sex would want because its capable today & everyone does it that way now. The fail you just took was, like Charlemagne said, today with mics everywhere, waiting like that, thats not acceptable. It was in 2001. Beepers were w thing, you recorded and released when you could. But when rappers diss battle today, its immediate because it can be, and it looks weak and suspect for it not to be. Nice try tho. Did you get that from the Billboard article going around trashing the song?

Shes a popular pop artist who is getting dragged, and is making me happier than I ever thought she or her fans ever could.

Edited by jarrylf

That doesnt make sense either, its like you know youre wrong but dont care.....how Trump like

Wrong answer, its getting laughed at because of her response. She was challenged to prove herself and she failed. Her past and career isnt the issue, her skills or lack there of right now is. And again, in music ghostwriters dont need to come out, point is the words out and she makes the case for those who believe the rumors. :lmao:

Nah shes a weak pop artist whos biggest hits are pop songs, and her biggest hits with others are pop songs. Her hip hop is weak and watered down to be pleasing and non-threatning to her bubbly pink pop Barbz, they couldnt handle real hip hop, as evident :lmao:

Wow....so you dont know how sexism works...:lmao: because if it was saying all women have to respond in their beefs immediately, that would actually be sexism, wanting her to respond right away is what everyone of any sex would want because its capable today & everyone does it that way now. The fail you just took was, like Charlemagne said, today with mics everywhere, waiting like that, thats not acceptable. It was in 2001. Beepers were w thing, you recorded and released when you could. But when rappers diss battle today, its immediate because it can be, and it looks weak and suspect for it not to be. Nice try tho. Did you get that from the Billboard article going around trashing the song?

Shes a popular pop artist who is getting dragged, and is making me happier than I ever thought she or her fans ever could.

it made plenty of sense

She has plenty of skill... she's a writer and rapper... singer as well. No, ghostwriters have to come out  or it's just speculation

As if Nas couldn't enter any studio in 2001 in the six months he took to reply and then soon after became irrelevant. Time to reply doesnt matter.. I guess it does now since it's Nicki minaj right?

FAIL.. she's a rapper who has international pull... like no other female rapper.... ever

• Downvote 1

it made plenty of sense

She has plenty of skill... she's a writer and rapper... singer as well. No, ghostwriters have to come out  or it's just speculation

As if Nas couldn't enter any studio in 2001 in the six months he took to reply and then soon after became irrelevant. Time to reply doesnt matter.. I guess it does now since it's Nicki minaj right?

FAIL.. she's a rapper who has international pull... like no other female rapper.... ever

It makes no sense because your argument on anything Nicki related is how popular she is. Thus in a school scenerio she is NO underdog in ANY circumstance, she is Regina George, shes a pink popular bitch. Remy is the under dog because she is not popular in pop music, aka the popular kids at school. But she shook a pop bitch :lmao:

Again, ghostwriters dont have to come forward,  its court of opinion right now, and based on the evidence we have to go on......MANY have made up their minds.

Point remains, the speed of the release of diss tracks didnt start until digital downloads became a thing. And yea to someone unfamiliar to hip-hop Nas's name doesnt mean much for those of us that do cite him as still 1 of the greatestm and his track is known as 1 of the greatest diss tracks or all time. Like if Nicki was gonna be late AND have the neve to have features, bringin boys to a girlfight, the shit she shoulda came with shoulda been so lethal it makes me completely rethink my take on her, instead she did everything so wrong & is proving she doesn't deserve my respect.

Nah itd be considerably a fail if her biggest hits werent pop, or her biggest hits as a feature werent pop either. And her weak response is not that of a respected rapper would.

Waiting on you Remy? She can make more money doing this that she will the rest of her career if she succeeds. Hell this money is more than her networth lol

Minaj then offered Remy half a million dollars if she could accomplish the following: 1) drop a hit within 72 hours and 2) book a show and interview without referencing her "shETHER" target.

"Now I got a countdown of my own for Shenehneh. U got 72 hours to drop a hit and I'll give you half a million dollars if u can book ANY show or interview w/o mentioning the Queen name." 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7718075/nicki-minaj-remy-ma-instagram-post-challenge