Queen Minaj vs. Remy Nah

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

:lmao: I thought at least one of yall reignited this finished business with the news that Nicki just released a better diss track, but since she's proven she's a Kidz Bop imitation of a rapper, I figured yall would be stuck on the L she's been given and using the same lame excuses to try to change the topic and stay failing like Nicki's lame response :lmao:

Nicki can take the L and will still be more successful, her career is already solidified. Remy better get her comeback together, because it's gonna take more than a little diss track on soundcloud to get on top.

As for Pop Music vs Rap and blah blah blah... music is only going to get more and more meshed together and experimental in the future so either get with it or stay home in your little music bubbles. I understand that some of us get older and our tastes become stuck, but please move over so that real music listeners can keep exploring.

That's like saying Ja Rule didn't get ruined by 50cent because he was already solidified before 50 tore him apart publically. That's not how rap works. Remy doesn't need pop sells as validation she's better than Nicki, Shether did that, and Nicki's crappy response proved it. We get it effie, you have no respect or interest in specific genres, you want them all mashed up and mixed together with the same club beats so you can't tell what is what, but that's not what real music listeners are about, that's hipsters. It's like saying "who cares about people playing instruments when you can use electronics". Real music enthusists who appreciate music learn about genres and in's & outs of what makes genre's what they are in their core before trying to mix. So I understand how some of you Nicki stans feel all confused as to how hip hop works because she more so represents pop, but maybe you guys should brush up on how rap fueds and history really works, or you can stay supporty Baby Bop over there, and let hip hop fans actually discuss hip hop.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

:lmao: I thought at least one of yall reignited this finished business with the news that Nicki just released a better diss track, but since she's proven she's a Kidz Bop imitation of a rapper, I figured yall would be stuck on the L she's been given and using the same lame excuses to try to change the topic and stay failing like Nicki's lame response :lmao:

That's like saying Ja Rule didn't get ruined by 50cent because he was already solidified before 50 tore him apart publically. That's not how rap works. Remy doesn't need pop sells as validation she's better than Nicki, Shether did that, and Nicki's crap proved it. We get it effie, you have no respect or interest in specific genres, you want them all mashed up and mixed together with the same club beats so you can't tell what is what, but that's not what real music listeners are about, that's hipsters. It's like saying "who cares about people playing instruments when you can use electronics". Real music enthusists who appreciate music learn about genres and in's & outs of what makes genre's what they are in their core before trying to mix. So I understand how some of you Nicki stans that don't understand how rap works feel all confused as to how hip hop works because she more so represents pop, but maybe you guys should brush up on how rap fueds and history really works, or you can stay supporty Baby Bop over there, and let hip hop fans actually discuss hip hop.

I haven't really followed this thread, but that makes a lot of sense, and to music aficionados the nuances do matter, the distinctions do matter, you cannot lump all things into one, doing so takes away from their origins, and each scene has a distinct and rich history that describes that genre's inception and development. I think of the recent biopic such as "Straight Outta Compton" and others that really are saying this "music" comes from something we haven't seen nor heard before and it deserves its own audience.

I haven't really followed this thread, but that makes a lot of sense, and to music aficionados the nuances do matter, the distinctions do matter, you cannot lump all things into one, doing so takes away from their origins, and each scene has a distinct and rich history that describes that genre's inception and development. I think of the recent biopic such as "Straight Outta Compton" and others that really are saying this "music" comes from something we haven't seen nor heard before and it deserves its own audience.

Exactly, it's what Nicki stans want, rap battles don't matter just because their fave got bodied. It's amazingliy hilarious how they proudly don't understand something but want to change and make the rules SO quickly to benefit them/their side lol. Point blank and period in Hip Hop, if you're going to all yourself royalty or the best, that's the genre where making such a claim requires proof in terms of skills in a direct call & response, someone will win, or someone will loose, or both will be so good it's too close to call, this wasn't that last option for sure. And yea what you're saying is how genre's work and always will, it's fine to mix and match, but that's not for everyone and it shouldn't solely be for everyone, genre's serve a purpose, to say otherwise is to be ignorant really.

oh speaking of biopics, Tupac has one that comes out this year on what would have been his 46th birthday Im wondering, Jarrylf, will they touch on Poetic Justice and Janet at all? :unsure:

Eh, No clue, wouldn't be surprised either way, only concerned about what light if they do. But also I'm not concerned with the specifics of the movie as much as I am with the actor playing him, seeing as how this is his 1st movie ever, and he was a professional lookalike that they hired based off of the look, then gave him acting classes..... THAT is what I'm concerned about...:unsure:

• Upvote 1

Exactly, it's what Nicki stans want, rap battles don't matter just because their fave got bodied. It's amazingliy hilarious how they proudly don't understand something but want to change and make the rules SO quickly to benefit them/their side lol. Point blank and period in Hip Hop, if you're going to all yourself royalty or the best, that's the genre where making such a claim requires proof in terms of skills in a direct call & response, someone will win, or someone will loose, or both will be so good it's too close to call, this wasn't that last option for sure. And yea what you're saying is how genre's work and always will, it's fine to mix and match, but that's not for everyone and it shouldn't solely be for everyone, genre's serve a purpose, to say otherwise is to be ignorant really.

Eh, No clue, wouldn't be surprised either way, only concerned about what light if they do. But also I'm not concerned with the specifics of the movie as much as I am with the actor playing him, seeing as how this is his 1st movie ever, and he was a professional lookalike that they hired based off of the look, then gave him acting classes..... THAT is what I'm concerned about...:unsure:

oh shit  :unsure: well John Singleton has already been trashing the biopic, which he was trying to develop but for some reason Black men in Hollywood dont seem to "get along" well with the suits....we need to fix that because a lot of talented Black writers and producers dont get to shine ...I think ego is an issue sometimes too though

Yet despite being a flop shook Nicki & all her stans to their core and outed her for the weak kidz bop pop artist she is with 1 song thats highly praised, while Nickis lame response got tore apart by everyone thats not a stan. Thats the story without the alternate facts.

Yet despite being a flop shook Nicki & all her stans to their core and outed her for the weak kidz bop pop artist she is with 1 song thats highly praised, while Nickis lame response got tore apart by everyone thats not a stan. Thats the story without the alternate facts.

hold on ....I'm still gay and I fucks with Nicki and her pops  :lol: so yea she got murdered

Edited by Bailey.

That's all y'all can fall back on is that one diss out of Remy's whole dead career. That's her only claim to fame with her ghostwriter lol. Nobody thinks about Shether anymore except the Nicki haters. Nicki just got signed on as a model. She's just that good looking where she can do that so even if she wasn't rapping she can model just like Rihanna who I happen to also like. Remy is like a goldfish swimming in circles in that little fishbowl she calls a career. That one diss ain't helping her career. It didn't do anything on Billboard and it just got her booked for interviews to talk about Nicki and not her own career. Mind you I don't even believe you're a real Remy fan. I just think you side with Remy to go against Nicki but it's all good. At the end of the day Nicki still here and still has a successful career making $20 million during her off season for 2yrs lol while Remy online making a fool of herself and threatening people so she can take her felon ass back to prison :lol:

Edited by JoeJoe

That's all y'all can fall back on is that one diss out of Remy's whole dead career. That's her only claim to fame with her ghostwriter lol. Nobody thinks about Shether anymore except the Nicki haters. Nicki just got signed on as a model. She's just that good looking where she can do that so even if she wasn't rapping she can model just like Rihanna who I happen to also like. Remy is like a goldfish swimming in circles in that little fishbowl she calls a career. That one diss ain't helping her career. It didn't do anything on Billboard and it just got her booked for interviews to talk about Nicki and not her own career. Mind you I don't even believe you're a real Remy fan. I just think you side with Remy to go against Nicki but it's all good. At the end of the day Nicki still here and still has a successful career making $20 million during her off season for 2yrs lol while Remy online making a fool of herself and threatening people so she can take her felon ass back to prison :lol:

:lmao: ofcourse thats the card im gonna keep playing, its the card of why she won & Nicki lost, its like how you keep making it about pop success except my card is what the subjects about:lmao:. And nobody's bent out of shape about or dogging Remy buy Nicki stans, and Shether & Remy get bought up in hip hop media everytime Nicki does today so thats wrong. In fact word on the street is Nicki is still humiliated by the whole humilating incident. Who gives a fuck about what the song does on Billboard? Remy had respect and she proved shes better than Nicki and that shes legit and Nicki isnt.

Why you Barbz loose everytime you bring sales and charts into the equation, is Remy already shut down shes not about that, being a pop princess and having fueds with Miley and desperately clinging to Ariana for hits isnt what shes after. Everytime you bring up money, sales or charts its a automatic fail that you just dont get how hip hop goes beyond pop. 

And do you REALLLY wanma go there with ghostwriters? Remy calls out Nicki for being useless without the help of ghostwriters which are heavily said to be Wayne, Drake, & SafariNicki responds with a song with 2 of the 3 names, EPIC.FAIL :lmao: I DIDNT EVEN THINK SHE WAS THAT DUMB OR KNEW THAT LITTLE ABOUT HOW THIS GOES BUT I LOVE IT, SHE SIGNED FOR THAT L REMMY SENT HER! :lmao:

Edited by jarrylf