Queen Minaj vs. Remy Nah

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

:lmao: SELLS, CHARTS, NUMBERS :lmao: Waitin on Nicki to drop a response better than Shether and without help or features :lmao: lawd Barbz are a joke and everyone is mocking y'all.

So if Remy doesnt follow up on that bullshit off topic pivot challenge, will it make Nickis garbage response shes getting dragged for better?

Related image

Edited by jarrylf

:lmao: SELLS, CHARTS, NUMBERS :lmao: Waitin on Nicki to drop a response better than Shether and without help or features :lmao: lawd Barbz are a joke and everyone is mocking y'all.

So if Remy doesnt follow up on that bullshit off topic pivot challenge, will it make Nickis garbage response shes getting dragged for better?

Related image

Around the time Iggy was #1 ??

F0157F0F-D989-4B4F-A388-90D82FE05F15.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

She said whatever she said about the irrelevant rapper who can't garner a hit if her life depended on it

It would prove Nicki's point (although the nation already knows: Remy ain't shit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

She said whatever she said about the irrelevant rapper who can't garner a hit if her life depended on it

It would prove Nicki's point (although the nation already knows: Remy ain't shit

What she released and said is bullshit cause the medias dragging her for it, and Remy already has a #1 single to her name, Nicki doesnt. Dont even think about trying the feature/duet/solo argument....for the 1 who needed features for a diss track & it didn't help, like duets with others dont help :lmao:. The irony is Remy likely dont give a fuck about that #1 cause shes about hip hop, and her #1 was for a song that she wasnt singing a wannabe Katy Perry song :lmao:

Nicki's point in general proved Remy's point that Nicki dont know or care how hip hop works, just about pop hits. Not quality. Remy won this through and through, and Nicki loss so hard :lmao:

What she released and said is bullshit cause the medias dragging her for it, and Remy already has a #1 single to her name, Nicki doesnt. Dont even think about trying the feature/duet/solo argument....for the 1 who needed features for a diss track & it didn't help, like duets with others dont help :lmao:. The irony is Remy likely dont give a fuck about that #1 cause shes about hip hop, and her #1 was for a song that she wasnt singing a wannabe Katy Perry song :lmao:

Nicki's point in general proved Remy's point that Nicki dont know or care how hip hop works, just about pop hits. Not quality. Remy won this through and through, and Nicki loss so hard :lmao:

REMY MA HAS A NUMBER ONE SINGLE THE WAY MICHELLE WILLIAMS (DC4) DOES:lmao: IT WAS A GROUP EFFORT!!! ONE HIT WONDER!!!!!! SHE DOESNT CARE SHE GAVE UP AFTER FLOPPING HARD AFTERWARDS

Nicki lost a battle ??‍♂️

• Downvote 1

REMY MA HAS A NUMBER ONE SINGLE THE WAY MICHELLE WILLIAMS (DC4) DOES:lmao: IT WAS A GROUP EFFORT!!! ONE HIT WONDER!!!!!! SHE DOESNT CARE SHE GAVE UP AFTER FLOPPING HARD AFTERWARDS

Nicki lost a battle ??‍♂️

AHA FELL IN THE TRAP! :lmao: , its a #1 for the group but Nicki's released singles in a group too, and Nicki never got 1 with that weak mess...only #2 like usual :lmao: #Checkmate

And lost respect and credibility among hip hop fans :coffee:

Edited by jarrylf

No other emoji matches how much joy the Barbz & Nicki are making me on this subject :lmao:

Right on time to try to change the subject to something this isnt about :lmao: Does where either of them are right now change the fact Nicki got dragged and is still getting drsgged for the epic failure shes showcased on the topic at hand? :lol:

I love Nicki but she was bragging about beating Mariah's/Aretha's record for most entries on Hot 100 but the kii is that 90% of them are features on other peoples songs :lmao:

Edited by Jasmine's Sofa
  • Upvote 1

I love Nicki but she was bragging about beating Mariah's/Aretha's record for most entries on Hot 100 but the kii is that 90% of them are features on other peoples songs :lmao:

Like Rihanna :coffee: doesn't matter if it's features or not. Is she getting paid? Is she getting credit?

Idk why y'all turn your nose up at a rapper helping out flops. Features are honorable 

Edited by KellyGame

AHA FELL IN THE TRAP! :lmao: , its a #1 for the group but Nicki's released singles in a group too, and Nicki never got 1 with that weak mess...only #2 like usual :lmao: #Checkmate

And lost respect and credibility among hip hop fans :coffee:

Pretty sure Nicki Minaj's name is in the credits of the song. It says a Nicki feat. Drake/Wayne not YOUNG MONEY unlike Remy Flop's only hit song. 

Look Lean Back up in iTunes. That's a Group

now look up Nicki.. that's a feature :coffee: 

Edited by KellyGame

Pretty sure Nicki Minaj's name is in the credits of the song. It says a Nicki feat. Drake/Wayne not YOUNG MONEY unlike Remy Flop's only hit song. 

Look Lean Back up in iTunes. That's a Group

now look up Nicki.. that's a feature :coffee: 

Being pretty sure is what's making you pretty wrong, the only person credited as a feature on that shitty Young Money song was shitty Lloyd :lmao: RECEIPTS? GLADLY!

BedRock.jpgLeanback-big.jpg

Stop sounding like a lamb and thinking Itunes anything validates anything. Both songs are credited as group efforts, but the kii is I didn't even realize Remy's credits her as a feature on the cover art at least....but Nowhere on ANYTHING but what Itunes or spotify credits or acknowledges Nicki seperately from Young Money. The only 2 headlines in that click were Drake & Wayne and in that trio she is the Michelle as seen by the rest of the world (though I particularly don't think Waynes that much better than her, but he is better than her ofcourse).:coffee:

AND about the Rihanna thing, why that's not comparable (nor is it to any other female with those entries), it's cause for MUCH less concern that Rihanna, Mariah & Aretha have substantially much more solo hits than featured. This is truly a case of the bar being lowered :lol: 

Edited by jarrylf

Being pretty sure is what's making you pretty wrong, the only person credited as a feature on that shitty Young Money song was shitty Lloyd :lmao: RECEIPTS? GLADLY!

BedRock.jpgLeanback-big.jpg

Stop sounding like a lamb and thinking Itunes anything validates anything. Both songs are credited as group efforts, but the kii is I didn't even realize Remy's credits her as a feature on the cover art at least....but Nowhere on ANYTHING but what Itunes or spotify credits or acknowledges Nicki seperately from Young Money. The only 2 headlines in that click were Drake & Wayne and in that trio she is the Michelle as seen by the rest of the world (though I particularly don't think Waynes that much better than her, but he is better than her ofcourse) :coffee:

AND about the Rihanna thing, why that's not comparable (nor is it to any other female with those entries), it's cause for MUCH less concern that Rihanna, Mariah & Aretha have substantially much more solo hits than featured. This is truly a case of the bar being lowered :lol: 

One song :lmao: and not her biggest hit :lmao: ? I wasn't even referring to that one hit single. 

itunes is the leader therefore they have SOME validation 

One song :lmao: and not her biggest hit :lmao: ? I wasn't even referring to that one hit single. 

itunes is the leader therefore they have SOME validation 

The point is its both groups biggest songs (what "other" YME hit single, Bedrock ks there biggest & only hit) , that both are in groups, bur Remy had the bigger hit with hers than Nicki has had with hers, or as a feature, or a solo. Its in context to your lie that Remy didnt have a hit. Keep up, cause not only does she, and not only is it a actual #1, its not what the topic or the battle is about, but she has a pop #1 to her name & association. :lmao: And it still dont give to or take away from the fact Nicki got bodied

So you're saying now you were wrong to mock lambs for boasting about MC's I cant's Itunes success :coffee:

The point is its both groups biggest songs (what "other" YME hit single, Bedrock ks there biggest & only hit) , that both are in groups, bur Remy had the bigger hit with hers than Nicki has had with hers, or as a feature, or a solo. Its in context to your lie that Remy didnt have a hit. Keep up, cause not only does she, and not only is it a actual #1, its not what the topic or the battle is about, but she has a pop #1 to her name & association. :lmao: And it still dont give to or take away from the fact Nicki got bodied

So you're saying now you were wrong to mock lambs for boasting about MC's I cant's Itunes success :coffee:

Sure... but the point I was making was that's not Nicki Minaj's biggest hit. No no. Lean Back only went GOLD.. Nicki has multiple platinum and multi-platinum singles (solo or not) and Bedrock went THREE TIMES platinum... outselling Lean Back 6x over :lmao: the only difference is Lean Back went #1 before the iTunes era 

I never said Remy didn't have a hit but fun fact: SHE NEVER HAD A SOLO HIT.. EVER! EVVVVVVER.. and never will.

BTW peaking on Billboard Hot 100 does not make a song POP genre. 

Looks like Remy Nah's diss ain't doing nothing for her meanwhile Nicki's "Pink Friday" which came out in 2010 went up in sales 81% and "Pink Print" went up 79%.

:lmao: "REMY WHO" - everyone three weeks later

"but the hip hop community respects her" oh? But they won't buy her garbage singles/albums :lmao: 

Sure... but the point I was making was that's not Nicki Minaj's biggest hit. No no. Lean Back only went GOLD.. Nicki has multiple platinum and multi-platinum singles (solo or not) and Bedrock went THREE TIMES platinum... outselling Lean Back 6x over :lmao: the only difference is Lean Back went #1 before the iTunes era 

I never said Remy didn't have a hit but fun fact: SHE NEVER HAD A SOLO HIT.. EVER! EVVVVVVER.. and never will.

BTW peaking on Billboard Hot 100 does not make a song POP genre. 

:lmao: "REMY WHO" - everyone three weeks later

"but the hip hop community respects her" oh? But they won't buy her garbage singles/albums :lmao: 

Point is Remy got a hit. You dont wanna play the solo card when Nicki needed features to compete in a beef and still loose :lmao:

I adore how you pop fans dont know how you pop fans proudly miss the point. Remy has respect among her community and peers and fans in hip hop. Nicki will continue to be mostly pop and appeal to her Kidz Bop Pop audience...because shes a failure in Hip Hop right now. I mean you pop fans were bragging about her itunes numbers like they were Billboard #1s, meanwhile she was being dragged about them falling :lmao:

Remy got a hit with a group. The same thing you're attempting to diss Nicki for :lmao: Thiugh it was one song and not her most popular; though it didn't hit #1 but sold 6x the amount of a dated Group song featuring Remy

Rigggght. She appeals to millennials bc she is one :coffee: Millennials changing the game... From Drake, to Chance, to Nicki Minaj

Edited by KellyGame

Shes a pop girl, ofcourse her success is bigger, yet Remy still got her beat on Nicki'a most prized chart :lmao:

Yea Drake and Chance strengthen the hip hop genre, and Nicki as evident with this mess and her Barbz continue to try to weaken it with her Kidz Bops, and is now a laughing stock and touring on pop hits from the past :lmao: :lmao:

I legit thought the two of you (Jarryl and Norman) were like sidekicks on here for the longest.. you guys would be liking each other's posts and agreeing left and right and backing each other up...

..but this shit opened my eyes ? 

• Upvote 2

I legit thought the two of you (Jarryl and Norman) were like sidekicks on here for the longest.. you guys would be liking each other's posts and agreeing left and right and backing each other up...

..but this shit opened my eyes ? 

We will forever be rivals! But We keep it classy bc I have to upmost respect for him ??‍♂️ 

But Like Remy's career, Jarryl's argument is on the decline after a brief moment of life :coffee: