Queen Minaj vs. Remy Nah

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Well you a damn lie right there. Try looking harder. I guess her music about her having a miscarriage and her personal life is trash too?  You sound like a pressed Kim fan lol. Bey and Rihanna dress like whores but you like them don't you? Remy will never compare in looks, fame, success, or money when it comes to Nicki so y'all just gon have to accept it and move on. Oh go out and Buy Remy Nah's album since you seem to be a fan.

I don't even like Kim. And what do I have to accept? That the bar has been set so low in hip hop that a grown ass women can go around calling herself Barbie, singing pop tunes, rapping lyrics pen by the men she smashes calling herself the queen of rap while tweeting Beyoncé instead of the person who bodied her.  And Rihanna and Beyoncé switch it up at least. Lets remember Nicki was a full blown butch Lez before baby got a hold of her so let's not talk about looks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

that would be queen latifah. She's the only rap queen I know that owns her own shit. We all know how celebs front and we know Nicki doesn't own shit. So the only ones laughing to the bank are the people Nicki has to pay before she gets her check 

Queen Latifah couldn't release an album tomorrow and sell records.. she can't tour on her previous albums... this isn't the late 80s/early 90s. She's been dethroned. Next!

You made your point. You don't like Nicki Minaj ?? Congratulations! You don't have to like her for her to be one of the most successful female rappers of our lifetime ??

• Upvote 1

Nicki.....thats....what I been saying....years before its even been exposed in the last year... her biggest asset and advantage is (possibly was now) her marketting team...

It takes more than an excellent marketing team to have the success Nicki (or any A-lister) has had.. if that were the case Missy would be a contender 

Edited by Game XXIX

I don't even like Kim. And what do I have to accept? That the bar has been set so low in hip hop that a grown ass women can go around calling herself Barbie, singing pop tunes, rapping lyrics pen by the men she smashes calling herself the queen of rap while tweeting Beyoncé instead of the person who bodied her.  And Rihanna and Beyoncé switch it up at least. Lets remember Nicki was a full blown butch Lez before baby got a hold of her so let's not talk about looks

Lemme get this straight... MJ called himself the King of Pop, Peter Pan, etc and no one batted an eye but Nicki calls herself "Barbie" & the Queen of Rap and that's just too far? :lmao: 

The facts don't lie. MJ was the King of Pop.. Nicki is the reigning, defending Queen of Rap. So what if she has crossover appeal. That's not a bad thing. That's something all artists want but can't have (to crossover to millions of people) 

When will Remy, Kim and the other has-beens and never-weres can release a single and millions of people love it

• Upvote 1

It takes more than an excellent marketing team to have the success Nicki (or any A-lister) has had.. if that were the case Missy would be a contender 

....not really. In fact if you wanna discuss the difference,  theres female rap legends like Missy and rap icons who were mainstream and either fell off or stepped off. Being a mainstream pop artist like Nicki and being a mainstream rap artist like Missy, Kim, Lyte, Latifah is different. Their marketting isnt to the pop masses 1st & foremost, its about furthering the hip-hop culture 1st, if pop catches on even better. Same can be argued with genuine R&B artists. And for all of the above NOBODY else marketted themselves mainly as pop as much as Nicki and mainly to pop audiences as Nicki. Perfect example, name ANY other black female rapper that released a pop song  along the lines of Super Basic or Starshit. Nicki being the alleged "queen of rap" based off sales is stupid because its frivolous, others (as Remy said directly) who call themselves the greatsest or royalty do because of their talent & their reputation. Remy has a reputation for bars (in every way), and Nicki has a reputation of being a manufactured pop artist who dabbles in rap.

Drake proved he's a actual image when he stepped down to Meeks level and bodied him up. Nicki would have to do the same. But then shed have to decide which L to take, the L of her shit being weak and giving the world more laughter at her expense, or the L shes taking right this moment of appearing shook by someone career wise beneath her, which is an admission of defeat and that everything Remy said is true and the pop artist dont want none. And shes not even taking that L correctly, the fact that shes bitching and complaining about her friends laughing at her vs. Actually truly proving herself is a bad look, itd be a better look if there were no signs she even knew what a Remy was, shed still be taking a L but it wouldnt look so bad on her, like this shit is FUNNY, cause shes helping Remy prove her credibility! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Edited by jarrylf

Queen Latifah couldn't release an album tomorrow and sell records.. she can't tour on her previous albums... this isn't the late 80s/early 90s. She's been dethroned. Next!

You made your point. You don't like Nicki Minaj ?? Congratulations! You don't have to like her for her to be one of the most successful female rappers of our lifetime ??

that's the problem with her illegitimate fanbase. You don't understand hip hop. The rules of engagement are not the same as the pop world. Should Beyoncé ever respond to Keisha Cole no but The essence of hip hop is the battle. It doesn't matter if it is someone selling a billion records or bum off the street if you get challenged you must clap back. Like Ebro said those suburban white kids didn't know why Eminem was battling people like Benzino and ja rule. You can't call yourself number 1 if you can't battle. Jay did it with nas, Lyte did it with Roxanne Shante, Treach did it with JD, Kim did it with Foxy. Record sales did not matter. You can't walk around saying you son bitches and you can't even clap back at a retired rapper. 

So far Nicki has responded to trey songz and a rogue fan of hers. She hasn't said shit back to Snoop, Angie Martinez, Brat, Lyte, common, nas Cube. I could go on. She's knows better that's why 

• Upvote 5

....not really. In fact if you wanna discuss the difference,  theres female rap legends like Missy and rap icons who were mainstream and either fell off or stepped off. Being a mainstream pop artist like Nicki and being a mainstream rap artist like Missy, Kim, Lyte, Latifah is different. Their marketting isnt to the pop masses 1st & foremost, its about furthering the hip-hop culture 1st, if pop catches on even better. Same can be argued with genuine R&B artists. And for all of the above NOBODY else marketted themselves mainly as pop as much as Nicki and mainly to pop audiences as Nicki. Perfect example, name ANY other black female rapper that released a pop song  along the lines of Super Basic or Starshit. Nicki being the alleged "queen of rap" based off sales is stupid because its frivolous, others (as Remy said directly) who call themselves the greatsest or royalty do because of their talent & their reputation. Remy has a reputation for bars (in every way), and Nicki has a reputation of being a manufactured pop artist who dabbles in rap.

Drake proved he's a actual image when he stepped down to Meeks level and bodied him up. Nicki would have to do the same. But then shed have to decide which L to take, the L of her shit being weak and giving the world more laughter at her expense, or the L shes taking right this moment of appearing shook by someone career wise beneath her, which is an admission of defeat and that everything Remy said is true and the pop artist dont want none. And shes not even taking that L correctly, the fact that shes bitching and complaining about her friends laughing at her vs. Actually truly proving herself is a bad look, itd be a better look if there were no signs she even knew what a Remy was, shed still be taking a L but it wouldnt look so bad on her, like this shit is FUNNY, cause shes helping Remy prove her credibility! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

they can put up all the stats they want but she got bodied and by a bitch fresh out of jail but she's the queen. I know she saw Taraji shade her ass but again silence from Nicki. She only claps back at Miley and Taylor. Meek is below drake but drake understands the rules of hip hop. You can't let ANYONE run over you

• Upvote 4

that's the problem with her illegitimate fanbase. You don't understand hip hop. The rules of engagement are not the same as the pop world. Should Beyoncé ever respond to Keisha Cole no but The essence of hip hop is the battle. It doesn't matter if it is someone selling a billion records or bum off the street if you get challenged you must clap back. Like Ebro said those suburban white kids didn't know why Eminem was battling people like Benzino and ja rule. You can't call yourself number 1 if you can't battle. Jay did it with nas, Lyte did it with Roxanne Shante, Treach did it with JD, Kim did it with Foxy. Record sales did not matter. You can't walk around saying you son bitches and you can't even clap back at a retired rapper. 

So far Nicki has responded to trey songz and a rogue fan of hers. She hasn't said shit back to Snoop, Angie Martinez, Brat, Lyte, common, nas Cube. I could go on. She's knows better that's why 

they can put up all the stats they want but she got bodied and by a bitch fresh out of jail but she's the queen. I know she saw Taraji shade her ass but again silence from Nicki. She only claps back at Miley and Taylor. Meek is below drake but drake understands the rules of hip hop. You can't let ANYONE run over you

? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ??????

• Upvote 3

REMY JUST DROPPED A NEW SONG OWNING THAT SHE WON!!! Thid 1 isnt nearly as good, but, its good lol. Again what I love about this is its proving exactly that Nicki is not a MC, its a image its fake. Remy is just stomping on the corpse at this point....and Im living for it. This might mark a real return for talented female rappers to take over again, and women to uplift and shape hip hop culture again instead of conforming to pop standards.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=0Xlh5BzHIOk

• Upvote 1

REMY JUST DROPPED A NEW SONG OWNING THAT SHE WON!!! Thid 1 isnt nearly as good, but, its good lol. Again what I love about this is its proving exactly that Nicki is not a MC, its a image its fake. Remy is just stomping on the corpse at this point....and Im living for it. This might mark a real return for talented female rappers to take over again, and women to uplift and shape hip hop culture again instead of conforming to pop standards.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=0Xlh5BzHIOk

Remy never puts out good work. Her sales and career speaks for itself :lmao:

Remy never puts out good work. Her sales and career speaks for itself :lmao:

But her reputation and skills are saying otherwise, and Nicki complaining to everyone but her speaks louder  :lmao:

I mean seriously, youre saying that but EVERYBODY AND THEIR MAMAS IS PRAISINY REMY. Her sales say she cant compete with a pop act. :lmao:

Edited by jarrylf

#ThatWasTrashRemy was trending on twitter after Remy's 2nd diss track that she released. At this point she's becoming obsessed. She's posting pics of Nicki on her instagram, has another pic on instagram of her dressing like Nicki, and making another diss track after Nicki ignored her. This is just like when Janet ignored that roach Khia. Get a life Remy! You've never been a good rapper which is why your career has been at a standstill since it's beginning :lol:

#ThatWasTrashRemy was trending on twitter after Remy's 2nd diss track that she released. At this point she's becoming obsessed. She's posting pics of Nicki on her instagram, has another pic on instagram of her dressing like Nicki, and making another diss track after Nicki ignored her. This is just like when Janet ignored that roach Khia. Get a life Remy! You've never been a good rapper which is why your career has been at a standstill since it's beginning :lol:

Nah, Janets not a rapper so its nowhere near the same. See Nicki got yall thinking pop artists and rappers are the same thing  :lmao:. I would think its too much to do 2 so soon too, but seeing as how Nickis friends are making it public that Nickis mad and complaining to everybody but the chick who called her out is worth clowning her for. Like I said theres nothing but losing for Nicki, NOBODY thats not a Barb is on her side in this. Its just like they said on Breakfast Club during Nicki's autopsy, Remy was a battle rapper 1st and its ger strongest suit. Barbz be sayin she cant do this or that, but she can clearly bother Nicki.

• Upvote 1

Nah, Janets not a rapper so its nowhere near the same. See Nicki got yall thinking pop artists and rappers are the same thing  :lmao:. I would think its too much to do 2 so soon too, but seeing as how Nickis friends are making it public that Nickis mad and complaining to everybody but the chick who called her out is worth clowning her for. Like I said theres nothing but losing for Nicki, NOBODY thats not a Barb is on her side in this. Its just like they said on Breakfast Club during Nicki's autopsy, Remy was a battle rapper 1st and its ger strongest suit. Barbz be sayin she cant do this or that, but she can clearly bother Nicki.

Oh yeah it is the same. As i've said before. Nicki is not a battle rapper like Remy and Remy is horrible at bars while Nicki is not. What you talking about? Funkmaster Flex and them were clowning Remy on their show today for that wack ass 2nd diss Remy put out lol. She's trending on twitter for being wack. Nicki out here showing her life to Remy letting her see what a real superstar is lol.

Oh yeah it is the same. As i've said before. Nicki is not a battle rapper like Remy and Remy is horrible at bars while Nicki is not. What you talking about? Funkmaster Flex and them were clowning Remy on their show today for that wack ass 2nd diss Remy put out lol. She's trending on twitter for being wack. Nicki out here showing her life to Remy letting her see what a real superstar is lol.

It really isnt, this was  a actual rapper vs a pretend one, Khia was just talkin shit, not even necissarily challenging Janet. Remy challenged. Nicki loss. LOFL What are you taking about, everybodies saying Nicki is mad and messaging  her celeb friends that arent supporting her for public help. Shes showing a rapper what a pop star is LOFL, Shes showing Mariah is more gangsta than her, not even a rapper but held her own in a fued with one. This song was a taugnt, she did the best work in the original, this was just a confirmation she knows Nickis bothered, and she's waiting. Nicki not being good at this is prime reason shes not a real rapper and is a pop artist, certainly no Queen for sure. Remy already wom, shes just braggin

This is what im talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=fKmNXS6sK90

Edited by jarrylf

It really isnt, this was  a actual rapper vs a pretend one, Khia was just talkin shit, not even necissarily challenging Janet. Remy challenged. Nicki loss. LOFL What are you taking about, everybodies saying Nicki is mad and massaging  her celeb friends that arent supporting her for public help. Shes showing a rapper what a pop star is LOFL, Shes showing Mariah is more gangsta than her, not even a rapper but held her own in a fued with one. This song was a taugnt, she did the best work in the original, this was just a confirmation she knows Nickis bothered. Nicki not being good at this is prime reason shes not a real rapper and is a pop artist.

This is what im talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=fKmNXS6sK90

So Nicki was a pop star when she was doing mix tapes and stuff? This the Nicki haters want but wouldn't support and now she's a huge superstar in her own right. Oh well 

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

So Nicki was a pop star when she was doing mix tapes and stuff? This the Nicki haters want but wouldn't support and now she's a huge superstar in her own right. Oh well 

Nah she was actually decent as a mixtape rapper, she became a pop artist as soon as she got signed, shes a huge pop star in her own right who cant go toe to toe with a real rapper, and her actions support that. Watch her try to start another fued with another  (fellow) pop chick tho and her lovers call her bold :lmao: 

This all just makes me feel great Drake proved he was legit, like destroying Meek solidified his rep more than any numbers or sales could, Nicki stans couldnt understand that

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Remy should have left it with Shether. The new one was kinda lame. 

I didn't listen to either. Remy is just using Nicki Minaj to attempt a comeback.

Let's sit back and watch:

1) it blow up in her face

2) All these supporters of Remy NOT buy her shit songs & album

3) Nicki Minaj go multi platinum with new single 

Edited by Game XXIX

I didn't listen to either. Remy is just using Nicki Minaj to attempt a comeback.

Let's sit back and watch:

1) it blow up in her face

2) All these supporters of Remy NOT buy her shit songs & album

3) Nicki Minaj go multi platinum with new single 

No one is expecting Remy to be successful tho :unsure:

• Upvote 1

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I swear Nicki fans be proving they dont know how hip hop goes, but why should they, they dont stan for a hip hop artist. Beef aint nothin but beef, its all a specticle, and its all about holding your ground against someone who challenges you. Every single thing Remy ever releases can (and likely will be a) flop, but her rep is set that she shook Nicki and released what many are calling 1 of the best diss tracks of all time, and that means something for real hip hop fans and nothing to pop fans who care about numbers. Beefs are also warnings to others that this is what you're in for if you come for them.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 4

I like the beat on track two but it's not as ruthless as the first one so it's just meh for me. 

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I swear Nicki fans be proving they dont know how hip hop goes, but why should they, they dont stan for a hip hop artist. Beef aint nothin but beef, its all a specticle, and its all about holding your ground against someone who challenges you. Every single thing Remy ever releases can (and likely will be a) flop, but her rep is set that she shook Nicki and released what many are calling 1 of the best diss tracks of all time, and that means something for real hip hop fans and nothing to pop fans who care about numbers. Beefs are also warnings to others that this is what you're in for if you come for them.

But ha SALES.. HA SALEZZZ!1!!! 

angry_a1c92a_1376769.gif

• Upvote 1