• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bunny Debarge Shuts Down Janet's Secret Baby Lies

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Earlier this week, James DeBarge’s mother Etterlene DeBarge claimed that she had DNA proof that Janet Jackson gave birth to child during her year-long marriage to James back in the 1980s.

Eldest sister Bunny DeBarge attempted to squash the rumors for good. Janet recently welcomed her first child with husband Wissam Al Mana.

“I would like to convey mainly to Janet and her family that we the DeBarge family and especially James had no knowledge of this interview being done. We are totally embarrassed and would never do anything to hurt her,” Bunny said via Facebook, according to The Jasmine Brand. “James is hurt about this as well and has asked me to speak on his behalf to Janet and Momma Kate and the whole Jackson family. We wish her and the new baby many blessing and much love. The interview by no means represents my family. I believe that this story has been so abused for years. It’s old and it tired and it’s nobody else business to explore.

Bunny goes on to claim that there was a pregnancy that was terminated, but no baby was born out of the couple’s brief nuptials.

“I say leave Janet and James alone. This has haunted my brother for years. Now they want DNA for Tiffany, which no DNA is needed for. It is plain to see she put herself out there to really be eaten up. But I guess people will do anything for that 15 minutes of fame. Sorry Tiffany, God bless you and we hope you find your family. Again to my ex-sister-in-law Janet, congrats. To the public, it looks like you’ll eat up everything but the truth.”* 

Edited by Game XXIX

Posted · Report post

James is "hurt" but that didn't stop his ass from going on Growing up hip hop saying some of the same mess that his mother was saying. And Bunny is right this story has been abused but by the Debarge family.  The Jacksons NEVER speak on this.  It's always the Debarges.  They have used this story to profit off of Janet for over 3 decades.  Which is sad considering the fact that they have their own legacy in the music industry.  But the only time I hear about them is when it's pertaining to Janet and this story. James needs to get his life together the people closest to him have always said that he never got over the break up between him and Janet. He's been stuck for over 30 years even his other kids can't get through to him.  Leave Janet alone because clearly she moved on along time ago..... 

Posted · Report post

I wish they would stop speaking all of them

Posted · Report post

She said, there was a baby but it was terminated? Why wasn't that in the quote? Was that an off the record remark?

She said, there was a baby but it was terminated? Why wasn't that in the quote? Was that an off the record remark?

A fetus isn't a baby

"Janet was pregnant but got an abortion" is the quote... and what do you mean 'why wasn't that in the quote'?

Edited by Game XXIX

Posted · Report post

A fetus isn't a baby

"Janet was pregnant but got an abortion" is the quote... and what do you mean 'why wasn't that in the quote'?

A fetus is absolutely a baby - it's not a foreign object it's not a dog one minute & morphs into a human. I'm very aware of what terminated meant. This is something I won't debate. You'll get unnecessarily catty so we'll end this here.

A fetus is absolutely a baby - it's not a foreign object it's not a dog one minute & morphs into a human.

A fetus is not a baby. It cannot survive without a host. And Janet more than likely aborted the embryo which, again, is not a baby

I didn't compare a fetus to a dog because a dog's life actually matters 

Science before your shitty thinking 

Edited by Game XXIX

Are we believing the termination story? :unsure: I can't imagine what Janet went through at that time if it's true :(

Edited by Jasmine's Sofa

Posted · Report post

A fetus is not a baby. It cannot survive without a host. And Janet more than likely aborted the embryo which, again, is not a baby

I didn't compare a fetus to a dog because a dog's life actually matters 

Science before your shitty thinking 

Not being able to survive a host does not make you less of a child you, shitty thinking? You do realize that was you right? That "fetus" that doesn't matter was the same irrelevant catty ass individual that you grew to be just at another phase of your life. There is no gap in life. Your not dead & it relevant then a live baby. It's all or nothing. 

Posted · Report post

Not being able to survive a host does not make you less of a child you, shitty thinking? You do realize that was you right? That "fetus" that doesn't matter was the same irrelevant catty ass individual that you grew to be just at another phase of your life. There is no gap in life. Your not dead & it relevant then a live baby. It's all or nothing. 

If you can't differentiate a baby and a fetus than this convo is moot. Educate yourself 

Posted · Report post

If you can't differentiate a baby and a fetus than this convo is moot. Educate yourself 

The ideology behind the significance of that life is theoretical, for whatever reason, education has nothing to do with it. As long as that child was developing termination was the death of it. Period. 

Posted · Report post

The ideology behind the significance of that life is theoretical, for whatever reason, education has nothing to do with it. As long as that child was developing termination was the death of it. Period. 

sure. The fetus died 

Posted · Report post

Are we believing the termination story? :unsure: I can't imagine what Janet went through at that time if it's true :(

if that's true she made a decision that concerns her private affairs, that has nothing to do with anyone else but her and her body

Posted · Report post

I've been hearing about this secret child since I was younger. What bothers me most isn't just the fact that people believe Janet has hidden a child for 30 years, but it's the fact that people keep bringing up James and Janet's marriage. They split in 1985 and it's now 2017, why are we still talking about it?

Janet has moved on and so should everyone else. Let her be happy and live. Because that wasn't a healthy relationship, so why should people keep on bringing it up? It's over.

Posted · Report post

it's possible considering she was on the up swing as far as her career. We've seen so many times how young girls in this industry are forced to terminate in order to keep a certain image. Plus he was a drug addict. Not very healthy sperm there. It's her business though

Posted · Report post

Thank goodness. With all due respect, everything happens for a reason 

Posted · Report post

its not bunny or anybody's place to discuss something so personal publicly. i couldnt imagine going through what she went through at such a young age and to constantly be reminded and talked about over 30 years later.

Posted · Report post

Fetus vs baby is a touche subject. But after all we fry eggs and eat them so hey...

Fetus vs baby is a touche subject. But after all we fry eggs and eat them so hey...

You had me on your side until you Trumped the topic. 

Chicken eggs and fetuses are not equal

The chicken's egg we consume are not fertilized. 

Edited by KellyGame

Posted · Report post

........I just met James DeBarges daughter Kristinia.....I was stunned for no other fact that this is a person literally causing problems for Janet lol. I low key wanted to not like her because of that, but she was super sweet, super fine, & funny......damnit LOL 

I've betrayed Muva :(

Posted · Report post

A 1 hit wonder whos entire storyline on the reality show shes on is about her father & Janet's imaginary daughter :lol:

damn I wish she was a lil mean or cold so I could not like her just a lil:unsure:

Posted · Report post

A 1 hit wonder whos entire storyline on the reality show shes on is about her father & Janet's imaginary daughter :lol:

damn I wish she was a lil mean or cold so I could not like her just a lil:unsure:

I don't care how nice she was. She is still out here trying to use Janet as a come up. Janet has absolutely nothing to do with her. She is still on the shit list. Whatever went on between James and Janet was between them.

Posted · Report post

Bunny Debarge is supposed to be on Inside Edition today apologizing to Janet.....I guess everybody gotta get on TV to discuss this now. 

Bunny Debarge is supposed to be on Inside Edition today apologizing to Janet.....I guess everybody gotta get on TV to discuss this now. 

Did it already come on?   No one cares by the way.  They look stupid.  If anything it just got Janet more love from the public.  

Edited by DasSad