Bunny Debarge Shuts Down Janet's Secret Baby Lies

Well the girls boyfriend posted his phone number up and hers on Facebook. He said she is lying and has diabetes and mental issues 

Yeah, I knew it was a scam. Mama D's relatives out here saying the girl took advantage of her when it was Mama D who has taken advantage of this girl. While I was on Twitter another girl who knows Tiffany told me that Tiffany has always been strange and she is lying about Janet being her mother. The boyfriend said that they are greedy and need money. 

I wonder if RadarOnline will actually post those results. Because the story they posted today is saying that Janet has a daughter but it's not Tiffany. 

James was recorded saying if they had a daughter he would have made sure he was in her life. And I'm like I guess you would have considering who the mother is. Mind you his other daughter has said that he wasn't present for majority of her life. Janet was the best thing that happened to this family. She keeps a check in their pockets. Mama D, Bunny, and Kristinia have all been on I.E. in the last couple of months due to Janet. Nothing to do with themselves.

Living off decades old scandals is so tacky.  You know even when Janet finally passes some heffa is going to be trying to get a court claim on her money talking about being the secret daughter.

Bunny said that there have been about 10-12 girls claiming to be Janet's. So yeah, Janet's  Will will need to be in order. When this chick said she is the heir to Janet's legacy you just knew what it was about. Who talks like that about a living person.

Yeah, I knew it was a scam. Mama D's relatives out here saying the girl took advantage of her when it was Mama D who has taken advantage of this girl. While I was on Twitter another girl who knows Tiffany told me that Tiffany has always been strange and she is lying about Janet being her mother. The boyfriend said that they are greedy and need money. 

I wonder if RadarOnline will actually post those results. Because the story they posted today is saying that Janet has a daughter but it's not Tiffany. 

James was recorded saying if they had a daughter he would have made sure he was in her life. And I'm like I guess you would have considering who the mother is. Mind you his other daughter has said that he wasn't present for majority of her life. Janet was the best thing that happened to this family. She keeps a check in their pockets. Mama D, Bunny, and Kristinia have all been on I.E. in the last couple of months due to Janet. Nothing to do with themselves.

james has young kids thats currently in the system. the family should be trying to help them instead of living in fantasy land over a jackson kid.

• Upvote 1

Tiffany removed most of her fb posts but if you type in her name her posts from last year comes up. she appears to have been a Janet stan, she was so worried during the cancer rumors and praying for her, then she was upset over the tour being cancelled after the family planning video. She didnt start the Janet is her mother stuff until it was confirmed Janet was pregnant with Eissa.

• Upvote 2

Tiffany removed most of her fb posts but if you type in her name her posts from last year comes up. she appears to have been a Janet stan, she was so worried during the cancer rumors and praying for her, then she was upset over the tour being cancelled after the family planning video. She didnt start the Janet is her mother stuff until it was confirmed Janet was pregnant with Eissa.

BEAUTIFUL DETECTIVE WORK 

I don't care how nice she was. She is still out here trying to use Janet as a come up. Janet has absolutely nothing to do with her. She is still on the shit list. Whatever went on between James and Janet was between them.

Yea and I get that, but living and working in LA & bumping into these people alot, I give rgwm all face value, like meeting her was actually accidental (my cousin from out of town asked her to take a pic of us lol, didnt have a clue who she was :lmao:). But she was extremely sweet and started up conversation. Thing is I got my opinions on anyone on their reputation (and hers aint good at all), but Im not gonna be rude based on your reputation, I pay you dust if you treat me crappy. My opinions arent changing on the subject of her reputations, but on her as a person, she was cooler than she had to be.

• Upvote 1