Janet puts her Malibu house up for sale

bu.

wissam is not a sheik, he's a wealthy businessman who happens to be arab.

and you know this how? Because until a few months ago we had his birthday completely wrong, my point being we don't know much about him other than he's Arab and wealthy, his brothers and father are too...sooo where did they get their money from? They just all happen to be billionaires? oh :coffee:

ignorance sucks a bitch too since racism wasn't implied nor imparted

Oh! Got called out on stating something racist (you implied he was a shiek ONLY bc he's Arabic... similar to calling Will Smith a thug bc he raps) and you call ME ignorant?! :lmao: ok Bailey. Go play in the corner now.. 

Edited by KellyGame

and you know this how? Because until a few months ago we had his birthday completely wrong, my point being we don't know much about him other than he's Arab and wealthy, his brothers and father are too...sooo where did they get their money from? They just all happen to be billionaires? oh :coffee:

many decades ago their father started a company, he built it into a huge middle eastern corporation. when he died his 3 sons took over and continued to build the family business, thats where their money comes from, same as most billionaires of the world. we know that he's not a sheik because he is not part of qatar's royal family, i think knowing that info is alot different from getting his birthday wrong. also wissam has done interviews discussing his life, he is the son of a businessman ,he is not a sheik.

• Upvote 2

many decades ago their father started a company, he built it into a huge middle eastern corporation. when he died his 3 sons took over and continued to build the family business, thats where their money comes from, same as most billionaires of the world. we know that he's not a sheik because he is not part of qatar's royal family, i think knowing that info is alot different from getting his birthday wrong. also wissam has done interviews discussing his life, he is the son of a businessman ,he is not a sheik.

SKOOL EM

• 1 year later...

The house has now been sold to Robbie Williams and his wife

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5982943/Robbie-Williams-Ayda-Field-splash-21million-sprawling-Malibu-estate.html

The house, which also hosts a private path down to the beach, was leased by Janet Jackson in the early 2000s, and the couple have now snapped it up from Netflix executive Ted Sarandos. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you for posting that, that piece has even more pictures than I saw before in the listing, and in one picture I see yet another Basquiat painting, wonder if its real? If it is Janet Jackson is worth a great deal more money than people think. I also noticed the open floor concept more in those pictures with an emphasis on the ocean view, it takes up an entire wall to create that window view