If you were Janet for a day....

Bailey

Complete the unbreakable concert tour. Release the Rhythm Nation and janet. world tours. Control, Rhythm Nation, janet. and the velvet rope remasters and ask Spike Lee to direct a docu series on said albums.  

Spike Lee turned on Janet and spoke badly of her after the SB ...ask Dave Meyers instead :coffee:

• Upvote 2

Complete the unbreakable concert tour. Release the Rhythm Nation and janet. world tours. Control, Rhythm Nation, janet. and the velvet rope remasters and ask Spike Lee to direct a docu series on said albums.  

btw you only have a day so can't finish a tour

how you gonna do all this in one day? 

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I'd stare in the mirror and... enjoy myself lol.

But on a more G-rated note, I'd take advantage of this suddenly-gained singing talent and record a bunch of acapellas.

And lastly, I'd tweet/PM a few fans just to make their days. Maybe up to 25 ~ myself included of course lol!

• Upvote 3

I'd kiss and stare at my baby boy all day. This would be the most important thing in my life right now.

thats how I feel, I think some of us took this into a "what if Janet could grant u a wish day" BUT I dont begrudge the posts here because I would love those things too

• Upvote 1

Wear the catsuit from Would You Mind all day

Look at my ass in the mirror

Fire Gil 

sign talented young artist to my record label

take a bath in $100 bills 

open a dance studio

do a one night only live performance on netflix

get in the studio with Bruno Mars

Give John Singleton the rights to do my biopic 

Throw a big ass party and invite every dancer I have ever took the stage with 

• Upvote 5

Wear the catsuit from Would You Mind all day

Look at my ass in the mirror

Fire Gil 

sign talented young artist to my record label

take a bath in $100 bills 

open a dance studio

do a one night only live performance on netflix

get in the studio with Bruno Mars

Give John Singleton the rights to do my biopic 

Throw a big ass party and invite every dancer I have ever took the stage with 

This is funny. I always hear people say they want Janet & Bruno in the studio together...he's an AMAZING talent & artist! I just don't know if they would be great together sonically. Idk why I feel that & even though he can rock her kinda beats idk how it would be with them together. 

A Netflix performance would be dope but I'd want it to be EPIC! Great visuals a story line and great costumes  

This is funny. I always hear people say they want Janet & Bruno in the studio together...he's an AMAZING talent & artist! I just don't know if they would be great together sonically. Idk why I feel that & even though he can rock her kinda beats idk how it would be with them together. 

A Netflix performance would be dope but I'd want it to be EPIC! Great visuals a story line and great costumes  

He pretty much uses the Minneapolis sound so the music would be on point and I think whatever they came up with would be a hit.   

• Upvote 1

He pretty much uses the Minneapolis sound so the music would be on point and I think whatever they came up with would be a hit.   

Yea that's what I was saying I think people hear just the music and think they would be great together but I wonder how their voices would sound together and I'm curious what tone or octave they feel for Janet would be best mixed with Bruno? It would be interesting to see.