If you were Janet for a day....

Bailey

I'd put out a video that says "Hello guys. It's been a while. I know you've missed me. And I've missed you too. I want to share something with you. And it'll be worth the wait. I've got something in store for you. June 1st. See you soon!"

I know the entire fanbase would be shook and the media would be all over it.

Come June 1st, she'll do an exclusive talking about motherhood, marriage, music, and restarting the tour with festival dates worldwide first and then arena/theater dates later.

A man can dream...

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 3

Really? What did he say? 

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/2004-02-04-lee-criticizes-jackson_x.htm

bare in mind that I truly believe it is very important to note that while major movie studios were not trying to financially back Spike Lee's  "Malcolm X"  project many African American celebs stepped up to contribute funding to the project so it would see the light of day, at the end of "Malcolm X" there is a montage of these celebs, Janet is one of them, which makes him talking shit about Janet even more unacceptable :filenails:

• Upvote 1

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/2004-02-04-lee-criticizes-jackson_x.htm

bare in mind that I truly believe it is very important to note that while major movie studios were not trying to financially back Spike Lee's  "Malcolm X"  project many African American celebs stepped up to contribute funding to the project so it would see the light of day, at the end of "Malcolm X" there is a montage of these celebs, Janet is one of them, which makes him talking shit about Janet even more unacceptable :filenails:

smh spike s.m.h.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Complete the unbreakable concert tour. Release the Rhythm Nation and janet. world tours. Control, Rhythm Nation, janet. and the velvet rope remasters and ask Spike Lee to direct a docu series on said albums.  

Hell or at least complete one sold out stadium date to deflate my reputation of cancelling shows.

how you gonna do all this in one day? 

I'm sure it's possible being Janet probably has all that shit in a vault just ready for release.

Wear the catsuit from Would You Mind all day

Look at my ass in the mirror

[b[Fire Gil

sign talented young artist to my record label

take a bath in $100 bills 

open a dance studio

do a one night only live performance on netflix

get in the studio with Bruno Mars

Give John Singleton the rights to do my biopic 

Throw a big ass party and invite every dancer I have ever took the stage with 

Now you know damn well whenever Janet's not doing anything that Gil is unemployed lol. Hell Britney's stiff ass won't even take him back.

I ll call madonna to tell her to suck my pussy

and she probably would :coffee:

I'm sure it's possible being Janet probably has all that shit in a vault just ready for release.

This, definitely. There's like 3 RN tracks we haven't heard, who knows for Control. Given that the janet. album is 3 years long, I'm sure there's a boatload of unused material. But it's likely we'll never get any of it.