Great 'Night' Re-Edit/ Extended Mix

wayneashleymusic

Just discovered the great extended mix of Night from the Unbreakable album.  It's my favorite song from the project, and the ONLY criticism I have is that it's just too damn short.  Thankfully this guy DJ AB seems to agree.  

Check it out, and leave a comment on the video.  It would also be great to get some more mentions of the song out there.  I think if given a fair shot, this song is still capable of landing on the charts.  Another interesting tidbit... if you like Janet's 2009 single Make Me (which also happens to be her 19th and final Number 1 on the Dance Club charts), it has the same co-writer as Night... the incredibly talented Michaela "Mickey" Shiloh.  

What do y'all think?  

• Upvote 3

I have one of the most epic visual/video ideas for Janet & Night. I wish it was a single. This song is my shit. Vocally & one of her best songs this millennium to me. 

Definitely!!  I've been reading up on the Billboard Social Media charts, and seriously if enough of us listen to the song at once, it could top that chart.  You don't have to buy anything... just play Janet's music on Spotify and YouTube, then tweet mentioning the song title and @JanetJackson with the link.  I've occasionally gotten her stuff to chart with a few friends before.