Game of Thrones Season 7

Bailey

• 2 months later...

:rolleyes: We ain't never got almost an hour and a half worth of an GOT episode before.  And we still have to wait till the last two episodes for that. -_-

they aint shit for holding our wigs hostage like this :coffee:

Edited by Bailey.

• 4 weeks later...

I damn near puked during that shit and vomit montage showing what Samwell had to endure ?  

It was VERY graphic and seemed to go on forever I think they were challenging the audience not to gag with him.

The Ed Sheerhan scene is getting dragged all over the internet.  I didn't realize people had such a problem with it.  it wasn't that bad.  it was on CNN and FoxNews about how disappointing it was for people.

I think its just hate for "mainstream artists" getting a role for no reason

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 2

I damn near puked during that shit and vomit montage showing what Samwell had to endure ?  

Lol I had no idea what was going on at first.  I could not have lived back then. Arya is that bitch. Slayed the whole damn castle and walked over their corpses.  

And queen mormont during that meeting :lmao:  she shut that lord down quick 

• Upvote 1

I need Bran to get a raven to John and Sansa immediately that he's coming with receipts.  I don't trust Sansa AT ALL.  I know that bitch is gonna turn on John and I will NOT have it.

that's the way its looking isn't it?  Between Sansa and Jon they have clear differences in how things should be done, the one that will tip things over is Littlefinger best believe

I was trying to get my review in yesterday, but I had to train someone on something at work. -_-

Anywho, this episode was a great way to start the season.  Arya is such a bad BITCH.  She's always been a favorite of mine, so getting revenge on the Frey's remaining family was deliciously sweet..:shifty:  And she's coming for you Cersei!

Lady Mormont stay gathering those old men. :lmao: The look she gave when she said they will start training immediately had me in tears. :lmao: Also, it reminded me that she's still a little girl and has a soft side..even though we don't see it very often.

Jon and Sansa. :sigh: Sansa is starting to become annoying.  I liked her character transformation from Season 4 onward, but she's becoming a bitch.  I did live for her shade towards Baelish.

Cersei is such a dumb cunt! She has no allies and she thinks she going to continue to rule like that! I never cared for Jamie, but he's becoming likeable only because he knows his sister/lover is going mad.

Euron Greyjoy's jacket>>>>> And him shading the fuck out of Jamie.  :lmao: 

Sam's scenes were unnecessary.  It kind of dragged the episode down..I get what they were trying to do, but it wasn't visually appealing. :& I do give him props for becoming a thief and trying to help the King of the North to battle THE KING OF WINTER.

And finally....THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS. KHALEESI. MHYSA. THE BREAKER OF CHAINS.  THE UNBURNT. She stole the show with three words:

SHALL WE BEGIN?

:clapping:

• Upvote 4

I need Bran to get a raven to John and Sansa immediately that he's coming with receipts.  I don't trust Sansa AT ALL.  I know that bitch is gonna turn on John and I will NOT have it.

Yeah, I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy either.  She better not turn on the King of the North aka The rightful heir to the throne. :shifty:

It was VERY graphic and seemed to go on forever I think they were challenging the audience not to gag with him.

The Ed Sheerhan scene is getting dragged all over the internet.  I didn't realize people had such a problem with it.  it wasn't that bad.  it was on CNN and FoxNews about how disappointing it was for people.

I think its just hate for "mainstream artists" getting a role for no reason

time and again fans of a big franchise, like Star Wars or The X Men have done this, which to some degree is why Im kinda glad Janet wasn't Storm