Game of Thrones Season 7

Bailey

I was scared they were going to try and show what is left of Greyworm's junk.  But he had a cute lil ass though

my wife wanted to see it cuz she thought unsullied meant they cut off their whole dick n balls but I had to explain to her that it just meant they had been castrated (balls only), so it was near impossible for them to get hard or even be sexually aroused at all.. but yea I lowkey thought they was bouta show it too.. but the girl was baaad afuuuh.. like straight up sexy ? ?...bush n all

• Upvote 1

my wife wanted to see it cuz she thought unsullied meant they cut off their whole dick n balls but I had to explain to her that it just meant they had been castrated (balls only), so it was near impossible for them to get hard or even be sexually aroused at all.. but yea I lowkey thought they was bouta show it too.. but the girl was baaad afuuuh.. like straight up sexy ? ?...bush n all

Melisandre is there right now maybe she can call the Lord of light and get some new magic balls.  Po thang

Image result for melisandre gif

• Upvote 1

I was scared they were going to try and show what is left of Greyworm's junk.  But he had a cute lil ass though

Jacob Anderson the actor that plays Greyworm.....could get it his body is on point and he's gorgeous :wub:

Image result

Edited by Bailey.

I aint gone lie, she was bad as hell, I got a lil chub watching her, they showed that ass and them titties ...I was like dayum :o her body banging get it :lol:  get da puss :lmao:

I wanted to slap the absolute shit outta Bran!!  I been waiting for your ass to get dragged in with the receipts for how long now?  And you wanna be cryptic? No leg having mf!!

Child Queen of Dragons is about that losing life so far.....Jaimie Lannister getting his dick sucked and outthinking Tyrion so far *bloop*

• Upvote 2

I wanted to slap the absolute shit outta Bran!!  I been waiting for your ass to get dragged in with the receipts for how long now?  And you wanna be cryptic? No leg having mf!!

Child Queen of Dragons is about that losing life so far.....Jaimie Lannister getting his dick sucked and outthinking Tyrion so far *bloop*

Bran is useless.  I'm the 3 eyed raven.  So the fuck what.  There is a war going on.  Use your magic to help or STFU.  Khaleesi was feeling herself and now she has to beg John after asking him to bend a knee.  Her war plan was the worst.  Everyone is dead now.  

• Upvote 1

Now that HBO has been hacked and the script for next week is out I am avoiding spoilers like crazy.  

Bran is useless.  I'm the 3 eyed raven.  So the fuck what.  There is a war going on.  Use your magic to help or STFU.  Khaleesi was feeling herself and now she has to beg John after asking him to bend a knee.  Her war plan was the worst.  Everyone is dead now.  

Danys failure is going to make the final battle with white walkers harder too.  They needed all those men.  And I can guarantee at l;east one of those dragons will die too attacking King's landing.  They didn't go through all the trouble of showing Cersi preparing Dragon defenses without her getting to at least take out one of them hoes.

• Upvote 1

Now that HBO has been hacked and the script for next week is out I am avoiding spoilers like crazy.  

Danys failure is going to make the final battle with white walkers harder too.  They needed all those men.  And I can guarantee at l;east one of those dragons will die too attacking King's landing.  They didn't go through all the trouble of showing Cersi preparing Dragon defenses without her getting to at least take out one of them hoes.

Nope they didnt.....I still want to know the sand snake women get out somehow

Whole next episode leaked now. Hackers ain't playing. 

on it :lol: thanks pa :wub:   oh speaking of what do u think of VPN's ? Are there any that are free?

It leaked but can't find it, and reports say its watermarked and in low quality, Id still watch it though

Edited by Bailey.

on it :lol: thanks pa :wub:   oh speaking of what do u think of VPN's ? Are there any that are free?

It leaked but can't find it, and reports say its watermarked and in low quality, Id still watch it though

Yeah I am too klassy for anything less than 1080p I can wait 2 days.  I have dodged the spoilers pretty well so far

• Upvote 1

"dracarys"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

SO glad I made it without spoilers.  WOW.  Danerys was sick of losing.

I saw them sparks between Danny and her Nephew....Bran need to get the receipts out or we gonna have us some incest issues.

2e98a06b2deb60851dc63df44b90a4b0beedfead

20427999_10211134036720473_1544819672_n.

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 2