Janet has separated from Wissam.

bu.

I just checked Miss Google, for a bullshit story with zero credibility, it actually has traction, its spreading.  So sad people do this to folks that are pretty private, what's the cause? To see proof they're still together? Hear something anything? I just dont get it

Woo y'all can come out now.

No longer do you have to pretend his big-nosed ass was cute beyond a quick once-and-done glance. No longer do you have to pretend to be happy for her while she cancels yet another tour. No longer do you have to pretend like you give a fuck about anything but another album.  :P

• Downvote 2

Tmz is reporting it now.. and yesterday Gil posted a video on his IG from London and all he simply said was "wait for it" while looking into the camera..

idk what to think.. sort of have mixed feelings about it at the moment. If true, on one hand it's a shame that her third marriage has desolved, especially so soon after baby Eissa.. but on the other hand, we may get to see her arms on stage again.

let's see what happens..

• Upvote 2

Tmz is reporting it now.. and yesterday Gil posted a video on his IG from London and all he simply said was "wait for it" while looking into the camera..

idk what to think.. sort of have mixed feelings about it at the moment. If true, on one hand it's a shame that her third marriage has desolved, especially so soon after baby Eissa.. but on the other hand, we may get to see her arms on stage again.

let's see what happens..

where's the Gil video?

let's see what happens..

TMZ is hit or miss but an upgrade from the daily mail.  People may just want her to release baby pictures so they are making this up to get a response but I can also see the split happening.  Never thought his culture or lifestyle fit her long term. It's nice for a small retreat to get your life straight but she's a nymph. You can't do both 

• Upvote 1

This is REALLLLLLLLY spreading, but "Sources Say But where Ya Gettin it?". I'm not taking this seriously until  the source is HER or HIM. And the media been breaking them up every Goddamn year! 

where's the Gil video?

It was on Instagram live

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

TMZ is hit or miss but an upgrade from the daily mail.  People may just want her to release baby pictures so they are making this up to get a response but I can also see the split happening.  Never thought his culture or lifestyle fit her long term. It's nice for a small retreat to get your life straight but she's a nymph. You can't do both 

I do think its designed to get a rise outta the ever so private camp, I also think they want the baby pics, which I dont think we will ever see that child, he's gonna be like MJ's kids you wouldnt know who they were, again PRIVATE...Besides she just put her Malibu home up for sale, now as others have said she has plenty of "homes" I saw it more as she doesn't need it now that she is living with her husband in wherever land. 

I dont think Janet is a nymph, I think she had some daddy issues to work out :ph34r:

Edited by Bailey.

No longer do you have to pretend his big-nosed ass was cute beyond a quick once-and-done glance. No longer do you have to pretend to be happy for her while she cancels yet another tour. No longer do you have to pretend like you give a fuck about anything but another album.  :P

I thought he was cute, certainly an upgrade from JD <_<

• Upvote 1

Realest post ever 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

EVERYBODY is reporting it but whats interesting is only one place, Daily Mail who originated this mess, has a "source". And everyone else is just citing them, including TMZ. But the fact that it gained traction so wildly is what makes people think there is some validity behind it.

Do yal see the kids on twitter celebrating though? Its sad to know we got fellow "fans" that a really rooting for the end of a marriage. :(

• Upvote 1

EVERYBODY is reporting it but whats interesting is only one place, Daily Mail who originated this mess, has a "source". And everyone else is just citing them, including TMZ. But the fact that it gained traction so wildly is what makes people think there is some validity behind it.

Do yal see the kids on twitter celebrating though? Its sad to know we got fellow "fans" that a really rooting for the end of a marriage. :(

Yeah,  a lot of fans are happy about this. I don't think it's true.  And why is everybody acting like TMZ is the Gospel.  They've been wrong about Janet many times before.  And had to issue a retraction on a story they put out on her a few years ago.  I hope Janet doesn't let this sit.  This will be a hot topic on Monday for many talk shows.

Yeah,  a lot of fans are happy about this. I don't think it's true.  And why is everybody acting like TMZ is the Gospel.  They've been wrong about Janet many times before.  And had to issue a retraction on a story they put out on her a few years ago.  I hope Janet doesn't let this sit.  This will be a hot topic on Monday for many talk shows.

I don't think its true either. I really hope not. And if it is, that's truly unfortunate. Nonetheless, I think Janet should speak out. Not necessarily on that but just to give the fans something else to talk about. It's been a while since we've heard from her and it will calm things down. 

• Upvote 1