Janet has separated from Wissam.

bu.

EVERYBODY is reporting it but whats interesting is only one place, Daily Mail who originated this mess, has a "source". And everyone else is just citing them, including TMZ. But the fact that it gained traction so wildly is what makes people think there is some validity behind it.

Do yal see the kids on twitter celebrating though? Its sad to know we got fellow "fans" that a really rooting for the end of a marriage. :(

understand they did not get to experience Janet the way the older fans got to. I think they are more so celebrating the idea of seeing her more including her skin and fashionable wardrobe. Their union is not like jay z and Beyoncé so there is really no investment into their relationship from fans young and old too 

understand they did not get to experience Janet the way the older fans got to. I think they are more so celebrating the idea of seeing her more including her skin and fashionable wardrobe. Their union is not like jay z and Beyoncé so there is really no investment into their relationship from fans young and old too 

you mean no more Harlem pants? :unsure:   I wont lie I was tired as fuck of seeing those pants ......oh and do we get male dancers back on stage too?

Edited by Bailey.
  • Downvote 1

I'm only a year or so older than the people I'm referring to, actually. LOL. I'm just 23. But missing a more risque side of Janet gives doesn't give anyone carte blanche to be tactless. Point blank. What do you mean about their union though? Whose, Janet and Wissam or Janet and Mauldin? No investment?

Tmz is reporting it now.. and yesterday Gil posted a video on his IG from London and all he simply said was "wait for it" while looking into the camera..

idk what to think.. sort of have mixed feelings about it at the moment. If true, on one hand it's a shame that her third marriage has desolved, especially so soon after baby Eissa.. but on the other hand, we may get to see her arms on stage again.

let's see what happens..

With his messy attention seeking ass. Anyway if this is true then it's sad cause it means he only used her to get her pregnant so he could have an heir to his billion dollar business. How you gonna separate shortly after your wife gives birth to your first and only child ever?

I'm only a year or so older than the people I'm referring to, actually. LOL. I'm just 23. But missing a more risque side of Janet gives doesn't give anyone carte blanche to be tactless. Point blank. What do you mean about their union though? Whose, Janet and Wissam or Janet and Mauldin? No investment?

not risqué but just the fact that a lot of them who are in their teens. The mindless behavior crew that she picked up from the UCAP tour they have not seen her like we have. They watch the old YouTube clips from interviews, videos and performances and they haven't had that experience.  Fans are not invested in Janet and wissam the way they are jay z and Beyoncé so to care less about this break up is easy.  

With his messy attention seeking ass. Anyway if this is true then it's sad cause it means he only used her to get her pregnant so he could have an heir to his billion dollar business. How you gonna separate shortly after your wife gives birth to your first and only child ever?

actually this could be the other way around, after being married for several years and both knowing Janet was not in the best years for conceiving a child, the decision to do so would have been extremely mutual informed and well thought out , however if she "pulled" it off she gets the award for player of the decade -_- 

Edited by Bailey.

Anything that hatches from the womb of an American is American

means nothing. There are thousands of cases where American women give birth in other countries and have difficulty gaining custody once they split from their husbands. She was smart not to give birth in that region. 

• Downvote 1

I hope that's the case cause um.....

let's all calm the hell down ....Janet hasn't said a word and I pray and hope she and her family are well, the baby is only 3 months old!  I cannot believe at this time they are parting ways, after all the men Janet has been with she never decided to carry their child, this man is special in that sense so I cannot believe she got pregnant and turned around only to discover 5 years into it this aint gonna work ....chile please ....RECEIPTS?

Has Gil said anything? This would be the prefect time to give a little hint of something ....Damn! I gotta go to bed. Hopefully when I wake up Janet would have tweeted something. Can't let news like this fester....

Ive been on Gil's site(s) Janet's and even Wissam's business page as of now under love Janet is still very much there :wub:

• Upvote 1

EVERYBODY is reporting it but whats interesting is only one place, Daily Mail who originated this mess, has a "source". And everyone else is just citing them, including TMZ. But the fact that it gained traction so wildly is what makes people think there is some validity behind it.

Do yal see the kids on twitter celebrating though? Its sad to know we got fellow "fans" that a really rooting for the end of a marriage. :(

your screen name though? :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Has Gil said anything? This would be the prefect time to give a little hint of something ....Damn! I gotta go to bed. Hopefully when I wake up Janet would have tweeted something. Can't let news like this fester....

she should do it before Monday. It's quiet now because of the weekend but every talk show will headline with this news false or not. 

• Upvote 2

means nothing. There are thousands of cases where American women give birth in other countries and have difficulty gaining custody once they split from their husbands. She was smart not to give birth in that region. 

uhh okay. This is Janet Danita Jo Jackson and she gave birth in the United Kingdom

Her choice of giving birth in what country is not a business decision. That's a cynical way of thinking... Janet is American therefore her child is American. Period. "I hope the baby is an American Citizen" That's what Joe asked.

Keep your cynical custody battle fantasies to yourself ??

The Citizenship Clause is the first sentence of Section 1 in the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which states that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

uhh okay. This is Janet Danita Jo Jackson and she gave birth in the United Kingdom

Her choice of giving birth in what country is not a business decision. That's a cynical way of thinking... Janet is American therefore her child is American. Period. "I hope the baby is an American Citizen" That's what Joe asked.

Keep your cynical custody battle fantasies to yourself ??

what's cynical about it? If having your child in a certain place because it is safer is cynical than so are prenups.