Janet has separated from Wissam.

bu.

With his messy attention seeking ass. Anyway if this is true then it's sad cause it means he only used her to get her pregnant so he could have an heir to his billion dollar business. How you gonna separate shortly after your wife gives birth to your first and only child ever?

But wouldn't he have gotten her pregnant years ago? You don't plan a scheme like that in the middle of a tour? Where's the logic? 

• Upvote 1

what's cynical about it? If having your child in a certain place because it is safer is cynical than so are prenups.  

Safer? :blink: The crime rate in Qatar is one of the lowest in the world. 

Joe asked if Eissa was a US citizen. The answer is yes. 

Bringing life into the world and prenuptial agrees (aka marriage contracts) are two different things.

The sad thing is you don't even realize you're being cynical. 

Safer? :blink: The crime rate in Qatar is one of the lowest in the world. 

Joe asked if Eissa was a US citizen. The answer is yes. 

Bringing life into the world and prenuptial agrees (aka marriage contracts) are two different things.

The sad thing is you don't even realize you're being cynical. 

safer as in laws. Safer as in the slim chances of her splitting with him over there and getting on a plane to take her son back to the states. The sad thing is you are still defending this bullshit when she has broken away from this guy. Obviously something is not right and you still want to pardon him. If we find out he harmed her are you still going to be yapping about how it's ok because it's his culture 

Qatar is a hell hole and you know it. 

But wouldn't he have gotten her pregnant years ago? You don't plan a scheme like that in the middle of a tour? Where's the logic? 

That's if she was able to get pregnant then. We all know Janet had to have from doctors to get pregnant at her age. She's stated "doctor's orders" many times while taking breaks from the tour.

The Citizenship Clause is the first sentence of Section 1 in the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which states that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

okay I knooooow I do a lot.....but this here is well too much baby...now don't get in yo feelings its 1:18am and I gotta get to the store before 2am ....anywho what time is it in London? :unsure:

Has Gil said anything? This would be the prefect time to give a little hint of something ....Damn! I gotta go to bed. Hopefully when I wake up Janet would have tweeted something. Can't let news like this fester....

He needs to just keep his mouth closed. He knows half the fans don't like him due to his rants and unprofessional behavior 

Has Gil said anything? This would be the prefect time to give a little hint of something ....Damn! I gotta go to bed. Hopefully when I wake up Janet would have tweeted something. Can't let news like this fester....

Gil has been silent on social media for about 24 hours now, likely celebrating his birthday. He will probably "address" the tabloid rumor with a meme or something less satisfying. LOL. 

Honestly there's a trend, there's usually a rumor then Janet drops something to respond - as of lately. I remember thinking Janet & her camp start a little rumor so people talk & then boom she dispels it. 

Its kinda like a way to create an anticipatory buzz. I think the "wait for it" might be Gil suggesting pictures are coming soon. Maybe there is a photo shoot. Idk but I have been noticing this happening. 

• Upvote 3

Personally I just highly doubt this rumor is true. I doubt she went through the process of pregnancy and at the end she's ready to divorce. I also doubt it's coincidence - I do think she could just put out a picture of them as a family without a rumor necessary but it has been an interesting trend. I feel Gil was probably there for whatever the photoshoot or situation calls for. 

Edited by FreelovesJJ

okay I knooooow I do a lot.....but this here is well too much baby...now don't get in yo feelings its 1:18am and I gotta get to the store before 2am ....anywho what time is it in London? :unsure:

safer as in laws. Safer as in the slim chances of her splitting with him over there and getting on a plane to take her son back to the states. The sad thing is you are still defending this bullshit when she has broken away from this guy. Obviously something is not right and you still want to pardon him. If we find out he harmed her are you still going to be yapping about how it's ok because it's his culture 

Qatar is a hell hole and you know it. 

Defending what bullshit? What am I defending? Not speculating? Not jumping to conclusions? Not being a fake ass fan? 

Qatar has the lowest crime rate in the world. Please look it up. I don't have time for your alternative Facts or ignorance 

Defending what bullshit? What am I defending? Not speculating? Not jumping to conclusions? Not being a fake ass fan? 

Qatar has the lowest crime rate in the world. Please look it up. I don't have time for your alternative Facts or ignorance 

They have a low crime rate because of the high execution rate. You get jailed for playing sports with the opposite sex over there. 

Gil has been silent on social media for about 24 hours now, likely celebrating his birthday. He will probably "address" the tabloid rumor with a meme or something less satisfying. LOL. 

he's out of the loop

They have a low crime rate because of the high execution rate. You get jailed for playing sports with the opposite sex over there. 

he's out of the loop

And you're getting this from? Last I checked, according to his IG live, he talks to Janet several times a week. Screw all reasoning and logic, huh?