Janet has separated from Wissam.

bu.

if this is true the baby is most likely the issue. there is probably a conflict between the two of them on how their child should be raised.wissam seems very liberal and we know he's westernized, but now he has a son and its very likely his views concerning him are alot more strict. also remember janet is very hormonal at this time, the smallest things are likely to tick her off. i'm just hoping janet is ok and her and the baby will be fine. 

if this is true the baby is most likely the issue. there is probably a conflict between the two of them on how their child should be raised.wissam seems very liberal and we know he's westernized, but now he has a son and its very likely his views concerning him are alot more strict. also remember janet is very hormonal at this time, the smallest things are likely to tick her off. i'm just hoping janet is ok and her and the baby will be fine. 

actually there's an old interview of Wissam wherein he says he is very religious

Seriously y'all why is this "looking to be true" there is nothing about this "looking to be true". London was where Wissam grew up - now Janet is going to move there without him? The baby is here & ALL OF A SUDDEN they're completely disagreeing on a conversation they have probably had a thousand times on how to raise the child? Better yet, Janet has been going through fertility assistance just to get to a point where she is "happily pregnant" sharing the news, seen walking with him - to exercise the pregnancy, but now - 3 months in they're breaking up. A few news tabloids cover it & its automatically true?

Im willing to bet, pictures come soon. And if I remember correctly just about the same amount of news outlets covered her "cancer scare". 

Seriously y'all why is this "looking to be true" there is nothing about this "looking to be true". London was where Wissam grew up - now Janet is going to move there without him? The baby is here & ALL OF A SUDDEN they're completely disagreeing on a conversation they have probably had a thousand times on how to raise the child? Better yet, Janet has been going through fertility assistance just to get to a point where she is "happily pregnant" sharing the news, seen walking with him - to exercise the pregnancy, but now - 3 months in they're breaking up. A few news tabloids cover it & its automatically true?

Im willing to bet, pictures come soon. And if I remember correctly just about the same amount of news outlets covered her "cancer scare". 

Well fuck all my skepticism. This seems WAY OFF. 

And if I remember correctly just about the same amount of news outlets covered her "cancer scare". 

Janet responded to the cancer rumor though. If you ask me, this rumor is still just that, a rumor. But there is something to be said about the "rep" that "confirmed" things with ABC.I don't believe it yet. Its just sad to think about the possibility of it being true.  But at this point, the rep's confirmation may be all the confirmation we get, if any. 

I agree and I support Janet's right to privacy but at this time even an official rep statement is really called for, sadly

The rumor about the cancer was not cleared up right away it lasted about as long as this has. She didn't clear it up until after the doctor procedure. If we get something official it will probably be tomorrow morning.

I'm so skeptical. Whatever it is. Janet HID a marriage for 12 YEARS. She went into hiding for 3 years. You basically saw no pictures or mention of her until she was ready. Even when she sat down with fans on her birthday there was STILL no pictures. If she wasn't divorcing & just splitting because they need space & time - we would never know unless she wanted us to. She could go to London - have her mother there & it would all look and be privately normal. This is not any disrespect, but it's not like anyone outside of the fan community  is checking for Janet's  whereabouts regularly anymore. 

Something is up but this feels odd. 

Janet responded to the cancer rumor though. If you ask me, this rumor is still just that, a rumor. But there is something to be said about the "rep" that "confirmed" things with ABC.I don't believe it yet. Its just sad to think about the possibility of it being true.  But at this point, the rep's confirmation may be all the confirmation we get, if any. 

the thing is ABC news is credible, and they claim a Janet rep confirmed the split but added they are not divorcing so very confusing to believe anything right now, but this rumor certainly gained a lot of media traction in zero time

The rumor about the cancer was not cleared up right away it lasted about as long as this has. She didn't clear it up until after the doctor procedure. If we get something official it will probably be tomorrow morning.

I'm so skeptical. Whatever it is. Janet HID a marriage for 12 YEARS. She went into hiding for 3 years. You basically saw no pictures or mention of her until she was ready. Even when she sat down with fans on her birthday there was STILL no pictures. If she wasn't divorcing & just splitting because they need space & time - we would never know unless she wanted us to. She could go to London - have her mother there & it would all look and be privately normal. This is not any disrespect, but it's not like anyone outside of the fan community  is checking for Janet's  whereabouts regularly anymore. 

This is exactly why I don't want to believe it. We didn't have to know about it. Janet isn't the type to just talk about her personal life outside of her music anymore. So, why now> Why is she choosing to let the cat out of the bag this time?

okay so what to do think is up?

thats the point ...leaving myself and others really wondering and sad for Janet if its true, she gave up a lot to be with him

uhhh, God forbid it is true - but if there is any truth in it we can't simply be just sad for Janet. There's something in Janet's life that she might need to evaluate that her relationships are not sustaining. It can't be "bad guys" consistently with no responsibility on her at all. Love is honest.