Janet has separated from Wissam.

bu.

Whatever happened, I'm just praying for Janet, Eissa, Wissam and the whole family.  None of this can be easy for them.  And all this Twitter BS about a Pre Nup is not based on facts.  Shameful how quick people are to label Janet as a "golddigger" and "hustler" when they have no clue about her private affairs. What they don't understand??  Society has always been quick to turn against a successful black female when things go wrong.  

A New Agenda is OVER Due!!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y-2-Z5ygsg  

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to share that we're not going to "get sexy Janet back".

While she doesn't have to clothe herself from head to toe, she is fine doing age appropriate music and wardrobe.

I think it's very selfish and demeaning to expect her to do what she's already done. If you want sexy Janet, go watch the past tours.

She's still radiant and beautiful, no matter what.

• Upvote 2

I don't think anyone here has said they want the "sexy Janet" back. I'm sure all understand she's grown and mature... well traveled now. And let's not forget, a mom. I don't think anybody in their right mind would expect her to act like she did in old times. It's about more than that... It's about her being so different in all aspects, not just the clothing... to a point it looks like she totally changed herself for a man... But we don't know so it's all just speculation...

I sure as hell didn't, I said them harem pants suck

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"The source continues, “For years, Janet tried to adapt to his culture. Since it’s not a culture she grew up with, it’s been challenging for her. She often felt she disappointed Wissam.”"

I mean... if this is true, she is better off without him imo. I want J to be happy and with someone she can be relaxed and herself with. I hope this will lead to better things for her and her son...

Wow... That could mean she's been unhappy for years now. 

I don't think anyone here has said they want the "sexy Janet" back. I'm sure all understand she's grown and mature... well traveled now. And let's not forget, a mom. I don't think anybody in their right mind would expect her to act like she did in old times. It's about more than that... It's about her being so different in all aspects, not just the clothing... to a point it looks like she totally changed herself for a man... But we don't know so it's all just speculation...

Many have...not necessarily on here, but they have.

• Upvote 1

Like I said somewhere else... I'm sad for her, but I hope it brings the "true janet" back.
And by true Janet I mean: expontaneous, sharp tongue, aware of her accomplishments and skills, funny...

I always liked Wissam and from the start we all could see how happy she looked. But we can also agree she seems to have taken a "step back" on a few areas like her shyness and stuff.

Grab any interview from the Number Ones Era and the few rare insights we had during Unbreakable. She stands diffrent, she looks diffrent and being a "married woman" has nothing to do with that. What I'm saying, MY OPINION NOT THE TRUTH, is maybe she held back some stuff even traces of her own personality to make the relationship work. We all do that, I already did that!

Not saying Unbreakable is not a "true janet" album, cause it is! Production, lyrics... But her attitude was not the same. During the Unbreakabe Era Janet looked much more like the shy and young Contro/RN Janet than the bold woman she became.

Edited by feehgarcia
  • Upvote 3

No I think that from what we all have seen over the years of them being together, he didnt move to Malibu but Janet sure moved to Dubai

Ok? He can't run his European business from California :blink: 

All these fake ass fans making up fake ass news. 

Weird how what Page Six said is the same racist things negative fans have said about Arabic men :coffee: 

Sooooooo while I'm still waiting to see if anything from Janet surfaces - does this mean Lessons Learned could have been about Janet?

Lessons Learned is about Janet but not about Wissam

they have obviously been living apart for awhile considering the baby visited daddy at his house and janet is house hunting for her and her son. this didnt just happen over the weekend, it just got out to the press. now that i think about it gil never mentioned wissam during his live chats when he would talk about jan and eissa, also when those pics came out of janet shopping 3 weeks after giving birth one of those blogs said she was a single mother, of course nobody paid any attention to them. we actually dont know how long they have been seperated, it could have been before she gave birth.

You're fake news

Everything you said is utter bullshit

Wendy said that they split 3 months before the baby was born....which I don't believe. I wonder if they were already living apart before Katherine and the others came to visit. 

Wendy don't know shit about Janet Jackson 

look Janet from what we can tell is submissive in some ways, its funny Im saying this but back when she did NYC Gay Pride in 2004-5 she yelled out "where my bottoms at? Im a bottom too" :lol: Janet probably wanted a man around to handle things she even said in an interview that she was thankful for him being "the man he is" and she emphasized man. Do I think it was clear from the beginning of their relationship? No and maybe it wasn't there at first, romance has a way of turning into something else, relationships can flower and grow, or wither away. You just never know what is going to occur until it does.

Can you blame a woman for wanting to be taken care of for once and not being the one with more? She hadnt been with a man that had more security than she had.

But what does Janet wanting a man to handle things have to do with Sam being controlling? That's a reach. Just because he is taking care of her and being the man, doesn't mean he is making her change her show, dress more conservatively or any of that. 

Never heard James physically abused her...

That's who "What About" from TVR is referring to. 

OMG the Gold Digger crap just spread like wildfire.  I mean, really people do y'all not pay attention at all??  I mean how many ways has Janet tried to change herself to be with Wissam?? I mean there's no question that she truly loved/ loves him.  I agree with FreelovesJJ, the only things that could end something that deep would have to be family related.  

Ok. we dont know whats going on or what went down. And its really none of our business either (lutfa). BUT I will say this... I understand where she was coming from with wanting a stable and private life etc. But to me she didn't seem like herself in this relationship. yea yea part of her is submissive etc but she is also a very strong, outspoken and bubbly person (at least in public). and to me it seemed odd that all of a sudden she was covering herself from head to toe and not speaking a word. i was happy that she was happy but i always hoped she had found happiness with someone more liberal and relaxed, and with someone she didnt have to change herself for...

Maybe its just me because I like to look back at old pictures of Janet but I don't understand why everyone likes to attribute the change in Janet's wardrobe to Wissam. Both the  Control and RN eras, Janet was mostly covered. And when she first married Wissam, we still saw skin. She was out in tank tops, wearing backless gowns and all but somehow he is the reason, she covers up? That's completely illogical and I wish the fans would stop buying into that bs. That is all Janet. If it wasn't, she would have been photographed scantily clad today. But was she? No. 

they have obviously been living apart for awhile considering the baby visited daddy at his house and janet is house hunting for her and her son. this didnt just happen over the weekend, it just got out to the press. now that i think about it gil never mentioned wissam during his live chats when he would talk about jan and eissa, also when those pics came out of janet shopping 3 weeks after giving birth one of those blogs said she was a single mother, of course nobody paid any attention to them. we actually dont know how long they have been seperated, it could have been before she gave birth.

Gil has definitely mentioned Wissam in his IG live chats. He taught me how to pronounce his name and all. Reach. 

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to share that we're not going to "get sexy Janet back".

While she doesn't have to clothe herself from head to toe, she is fine doing age appropriate music and wardrobe.

I think it's very selfish and demeaning to expect her to do what she's already done. If you want sexy Janet, go watch the past tours.

She's still radiant and beautiful, no matter what.

she was sexy in gowns and sweat pants not just the skimpy stuff.  

"The source continues, “For years, Janet tried to adapt to his culture. Since it’s not a culture she grew up with, it’s been challenging for her. She often felt she disappointed Wissam.”"

I mean... if this is true, she is better off without him imo. I want J to be happy and with someone she can be relaxed and herself with. I hope this will lead to better things for her and her son...

well he got dragged on entertainment tonight. If any of what they said is true she has wasted 5 years of her life with this dude. How do you disrespect Katherine.