• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Janet has separated from Wissam.

218 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

EVERYBODY is reporting it but whats interesting is only one place, Daily Mail who originated this mess, has a "source". And everyone else is just citing them, including TMZ. But the fact that it gained traction so wildly is what makes people think there is some validity behind it.

Do yal see the kids on twitter celebrating though? Its sad to know we got fellow "fans" that a really rooting for the end of a marriage. :(

understand they did not get to experience Janet the way the older fans got to. I think they are more so celebrating the idea of seeing her more including her skin and fashionable wardrobe. Their union is not like jay z and Beyoncé so there is really no investment into their relationship from fans young and old too 

Posted (edited) · Report post

understand they did not get to experience Janet the way the older fans got to. I think they are more so celebrating the idea of seeing her more including her skin and fashionable wardrobe. Their union is not like jay z and Beyoncé so there is really no investment into their relationship from fans young and old too 

you mean no more Harlem pants? :unsure:   I wont lie I was tired as fuck of seeing those pants ......oh and do we get male dancers back on stage too?

Edited by Bailey.

Posted · Report post

I'm only a year or so older than the people I'm referring to, actually. LOL. I'm just 23. But missing a more risque side of Janet gives doesn't give anyone carte blanche to be tactless. Point blank. What do you mean about their union though? Whose, Janet and Wissam or Janet and Mauldin? No investment?

Posted · Report post

Tmz is reporting it now.. and yesterday Gil posted a video on his IG from London and all he simply said was "wait for it" while looking into the camera..

idk what to think.. sort of have mixed feelings about it at the moment. If true, on one hand it's a shame that her third marriage has desolved, especially so soon after baby Eissa.. but on the other hand, we may get to see her arms on stage again.

let's see what happens..

With his messy attention seeking ass. Anyway if this is true then it's sad cause it means he only used her to get her pregnant so he could have an heir to his billion dollar business. How you gonna separate shortly after your wife gives birth to your first and only child ever?

Posted · Report post

I'm only a year or so older than the people I'm referring to, actually. LOL. I'm just 23. But missing a more risque side of Janet gives doesn't give anyone carte blanche to be tactless. Point blank. What do you mean about their union though? Whose, Janet and Wissam or Janet and Mauldin? No investment?

not risqué but just the fact that a lot of them who are in their teens. The mindless behavior crew that she picked up from the UCAP tour they have not seen her like we have. They watch the old YouTube clips from interviews, videos and performances and they haven't had that experience.  Fans are not invested in Janet and wissam the way they are jay z and Beyoncé so to care less about this break up is easy.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

With his messy attention seeking ass. Anyway if this is true then it's sad cause it means he only used her to get her pregnant so he could have an heir to his billion dollar business. How you gonna separate shortly after your wife gives birth to your first and only child ever?

actually this could be the other way around, after being married for several years and both knowing Janet was not in the best years for conceiving a child, the decision to do so would have been extremely mutual informed and well thought out , however if she "pulled" it off she gets the award for player of the decade -_- 

Edited by Bailey.

Posted · Report post

you mean no more Harlem pants? :unsure:   I wont lie I was tired as fuck of seeing those pants ......oh and do we get male dancers back on stage too?

she's been wearing harem pants since Nothing, and she had male dances for #1s ?

Posted · Report post

she's been wearing harem pants since Nothing, and she had male dances for #1s ?

they weren't married then

Posted · Report post

they weren't married then

Captain obvious 

Posted · Report post

Captain obvious 

hey baby :P

Posted · Report post

I just need to know if the baby is a US citizen cause Lord if he's not :ph34r:

Posted · Report post

Anything that hatches from the womb of an American is American

Posted · Report post

NOW you can go with that Captain Obvious :coffee:

Posted · Report post

she kept the child in London probably never touched Middle East soil so :filenails:

Posted · Report post

she kept the child in London probably never touched Middle East soil so :filenails:

I hope that's the case cause um.....

Posted · Report post

means nothing. There are thousands of cases where American women give birth in other countries and have difficulty gaining custody once they split from their husbands. She was smart not to give birth in that region. 

Posted · Report post

I hope that's the case cause um.....

let's all calm the hell down ....Janet hasn't said a word and I pray and hope she and her family are well, the baby is only 3 months old!  I cannot believe at this time they are parting ways, after all the men Janet has been with she never decided to carry their child, this man is special in that sense so I cannot believe she got pregnant and turned around only to discover 5 years into it this aint gonna work ....chile please ....RECEIPTS?

Posted · Report post

Has Gil said anything? This would be the prefect time to give a little hint of something ....Damn! I gotta go to bed. Hopefully when I wake up Janet would have tweeted something. Can't let news like this fester....

Posted · Report post

Has Gil said anything? This would be the prefect time to give a little hint of something ....Damn! I gotta go to bed. Hopefully when I wake up Janet would have tweeted something. Can't let news like this fester....

Ive been on Gil's site(s) Janet's and even Wissam's business page as of now under love Janet is still very much there :wub:

Posted · Report post

EVERYBODY is reporting it but whats interesting is only one place, Daily Mail who originated this mess, has a "source". And everyone else is just citing them, including TMZ. But the fact that it gained traction so wildly is what makes people think there is some validity behind it.

Do yal see the kids on twitter celebrating though? Its sad to know we got fellow "fans" that a really rooting for the end of a marriage. :(

your screen name though? :unsure:

Posted · Report post

she should do it before Monday. It's quiet now because of the weekend but every talk show will headline with this news false or not. 

Posted · Report post

she should do it before Monday. It's quiet now because of the weekend but every talk show will headline with this news false or not. 

Wendy :sigh:

Posted · Report post

means nothing. There are thousands of cases where American women give birth in other countries and have difficulty gaining custody once they split from their husbands. She was smart not to give birth in that region. 

uhh okay. This is Janet Danita Jo Jackson and she gave birth in the United Kingdom

Her choice of giving birth in what country is not a business decision. That's a cynical way of thinking... Janet is American therefore her child is American. Period. "I hope the baby is an American Citizen" That's what Joe asked.

Keep your cynical custody battle fantasies to yourself ??

Posted · Report post

The Citizenship Clause is the first sentence of Section 1 in the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which states that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Posted · Report post

uhh okay. This is Janet Danita Jo Jackson and she gave birth in the United Kingdom

Her choice of giving birth in what country is not a business decision. That's a cynical way of thinking... Janet is American therefore her child is American. Period. "I hope the baby is an American Citizen" That's what Joe asked.

Keep your cynical custody battle fantasies to yourself ??

what's cynical about it? If having your child in a certain place because it is safer is cynical than so are prenups.