• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Janet has separated from Wissam.

218 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

With his messy attention seeking ass. Anyway if this is true then it's sad cause it means he only used her to get her pregnant so he could have an heir to his billion dollar business. How you gonna separate shortly after your wife gives birth to your first and only child ever?

But wouldn't he have gotten her pregnant years ago? You don't plan a scheme like that in the middle of a tour? Where's the logic? 

Posted · Report post

what's cynical about it? If having your child in a certain place because it is safer is cynical than so are prenups.  

Safer? :blink: The crime rate in Qatar is one of the lowest in the world. 

Joe asked if Eissa was a US citizen. The answer is yes. 

Bringing life into the world and prenuptial agrees (aka marriage contracts) are two different things.

The sad thing is you don't even realize you're being cynical. 

Posted · Report post

your screen name though? :unsure:

Yes? What about it?

Posted · Report post

But wouldn't he have gotten her pregnant years ago? You don't plan a scheme like that in the middle of a tour? Where's the logic? 

There is no logic. Fans still believing everything they read.. and then add to the story.

They need to ? 

Posted · Report post

Safer? :blink: The crime rate in Qatar is one of the lowest in the world. 

Joe asked if Eissa was a US citizen. The answer is yes. 

Bringing life into the world and prenuptial agrees (aka marriage contracts) are two different things.

The sad thing is you don't even realize you're being cynical. 

safer as in laws. Safer as in the slim chances of her splitting with him over there and getting on a plane to take her son back to the states. The sad thing is you are still defending this bullshit when she has broken away from this guy. Obviously something is not right and you still want to pardon him. If we find out he harmed her are you still going to be yapping about how it's ok because it's his culture 

Qatar is a hell hole and you know it. 

Posted · Report post

That's if she was able to get pregnant then. We all know Janet had to have from doctors to get pregnant at her age. She's stated "doctor's orders" many times while taking breaks from the tour.

Posted · Report post

The Citizenship Clause is the first sentence of Section 1 in the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which states that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

okay I knooooow I do a lot.....but this here is well too much baby...now don't get in yo feelings its 1:18am and I gotta get to the store before 2am ....anywho what time is it in London? :unsure:

Posted · Report post

There is no logic. Fans still believing everything they read.. and then add to the story.

They need to ? 

okay here you get a plus one.....we dont know shit as usual

Posted · Report post

Has Gil said anything? This would be the prefect time to give a little hint of something ....Damn! I gotta go to bed. Hopefully when I wake up Janet would have tweeted something. Can't let news like this fester....

He needs to just keep his mouth closed. He knows half the fans don't like him due to his rants and unprofessional behavior 

Posted · Report post

Yes? What about it?

is it true, are you a Jackson relative and if so how does this make you feel?

Posted · Report post

That's if she was able to get pregnant then. We all know Janet had to have from doctors to get pregnant at her age. She's stated "doctor's orders" many times while taking breaks from the tour.

I guess. 

Posted · Report post

is it true, are you a Jackson relative and if so how does this make you feel?

Chile, no. lol. I am most certainly not. 

Posted · Report post

Has Gil said anything? This would be the prefect time to give a little hint of something ....Damn! I gotta go to bed. Hopefully when I wake up Janet would have tweeted something. Can't let news like this fester....

Gil has been silent on social media for about 24 hours now, likely celebrating his birthday. He will probably "address" the tabloid rumor with a meme or something less satisfying. LOL. 

Posted · Report post

Chile, no. lol. I am most certainly not. 

oh .....well hi....welcome....change yo damn name :)

Posted · Report post

oh .....well hi....welcome....change yo damn name :)

Hello. :D

I'm not that new. Just inactive. 

And, no. 

Posted · Report post

Hello. :D

I'm not that new. Just inactive. 

And, no. 

respect -_-    but you gotta tell Stevannie or whatever her name is to stop dissing her aunt ........theres so many of u.....so how did it feel after 16 to not get anymore Janet presents?

Posted · Report post

Honestly there's a trend, there's usually a rumor then Janet drops something to respond - as of lately. I remember thinking Janet & her camp start a little rumor so people talk & then boom she dispels it. 

Its kinda like a way to create an anticipatory buzz. I think the "wait for it" might be Gil suggesting pictures are coming soon. Maybe there is a photo shoot. Idk but I have been noticing this happening. 

Posted · Report post

People happy with this possibility for nothing more than seeing her dress a certain way are truly disturbed. Like "fuck her & her childs happiness, get rid of them pants"

Posted (edited) · Report post

Personally I just highly doubt this rumor is true. I doubt she went through the process of pregnancy and at the end she's ready to divorce. I also doubt it's coincidence - I do think she could just put out a picture of them as a family without a rumor necessary but it has been an interesting trend. I feel Gil was probably there for whatever the photoshoot or situation calls for. 

Edited by FreelovesJJ

Posted · Report post

okay I knooooow I do a lot.....but this here is well too much baby...now don't get in yo feelings its 1:18am and I gotta get to the store before 2am ....anywho what time is it in London? :unsure:

safer as in laws. Safer as in the slim chances of her splitting with him over there and getting on a plane to take her son back to the states. The sad thing is you are still defending this bullshit when she has broken away from this guy. Obviously something is not right and you still want to pardon him. If we find out he harmed her are you still going to be yapping about how it's ok because it's his culture 

Qatar is a hell hole and you know it. 

Defending what bullshit? What am I defending? Not speculating? Not jumping to conclusions? Not being a fake ass fan? 

Qatar has the lowest crime rate in the world. Please look it up. I don't have time for your alternative Facts or ignorance 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Isn't Walmart open 24/7 :umm: :shifty: 

london is +5hrs from EST

Edited by KellyGame

Posted · Report post

Defending what bullshit? What am I defending? Not speculating? Not jumping to conclusions? Not being a fake ass fan? 

Qatar has the lowest crime rate in the world. Please look it up. I don't have time for your alternative Facts or ignorance 

They have a low crime rate because of the high execution rate. You get jailed for playing sports with the opposite sex over there. 

Gil has been silent on social media for about 24 hours now, likely celebrating his birthday. He will probably "address" the tabloid rumor with a meme or something less satisfying. LOL. 

he's out of the loop

Posted · Report post

They have a low crime rate because of the high execution rate. You get jailed for playing sports with the opposite sex over there. 

he's out of the loop

And you're getting this from? Last I checked, according to his IG live, he talks to Janet several times a week. Screw all reasoning and logic, huh?