Janet spotted out!

Bailey

It's good to see her. I'm now believing this was supposed to happen like this. ET got pics of Wissam yesterday and we haven't seen him for months. Now here's Janet and we haven't seen  her since January. We are seeing them because they want to be seen.

where the Wissam pics?

• Upvote 1

I told you guys this is not because it's sad & happening this is a plan, there's something to this & maybe later it will make sense. I have theories - some fans would hate them but I'm sure it's more to it. They didn't just "split" & it leaked. Then the day after the buzz there's pics. Na, let's be smarter...we know who we're dealing with. She can hide, but she's not. She can hide a whole marriage but not a split. 

Most stories about Janet that start as a rumor & then spread with a little truth...seems to have roots within her camp. Especially the way she engages the story. 

When I say orchestrated, I don't mean to simply show they're doing well & all is well. I feel like the stories & rumors - all of it feels orchestrated. Strategic even. 

this shit just gets stranger, and I would say stay tuned more to come for sure no doubt about it ......they fighting each other and it may get ugly....amicable my ass :coffee:

• Downvote 1

this shit just gets stranger, and I would say stay tuned more to come for sure no doubt about it ......they fighting each other and it may get ugly....amicable my ass :coffee:

Actually, I think quite the opposite. I believe they might be completely in agreement & "working" this situation in the public together for whatever reason. This doesn't feel like a fight to me. Story drops, they're both seen on the same day. Last we saw or knew they were hand in hand. It just feels like there's something behind this. 

• Upvote 2

I'm hoping it stays amicable. That's the best thing for everyone. The media wants this to get nasty. I hope Janet and Wissam don't give them that. Stay friendly for Eissa's sake. 

• Upvote 1

Look at Boo's curls though. Thats the first thing I noticed. And those Eissa given bewbs. LOL. 

This was definitely orchestrated though. She probably just wants us to know she's fine. If she didn't want to be seen, she wouldn't have been. Interesting how she is still completely covered. The children would rather believe her wearing this parka has something to do with Sam but if they aren't together anymore..... 

Oh. 

Actually, I think quite the opposite. I believe they might be completely in agreement & "working" this situation in the public together for whatever reason. This doesn't feel like a fight to me. Story drops, they're both seen on the same day. Last we saw or knew they were hand in hand. It just feels like there's something behind this. 

okay Ill go with this for now, BUT there is definitely more to it

• Upvote 1

let me clear the air ....or try to....I have loved Janet Jackson for decades now, her music, her persona, her presence. I, as the rest of us, can only speculate as to what is going on. What I do want to say is I truly pray and hope whatever is going on she is well, strong, and getting through this time, as she has had to do so many times in her life. Having said that no it is not a spectacle for entertainment when a couple with a new born are having problems, so in that vein, I hope they find a way to work this situation out that is in the best interests of all parties involved. Again, they have a new born life to give love to, that life deserves to know their world is safe and filled with love not uncertainty and those closest to him, intend to do the right things for them ....Inshallah

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 3

I, as the rest of us, can only speculate as to what is going on.

Stop speculating. How hard is that? :blink: 

Speculating is the act of assuming ignorantly before facts are laid out. ?‼️

Maybe we'll never get the facts, so what.. that doesn't give you or any one else the ability to make shit up to fit a narrative 

When I say orchestrated, I don't mean to simply show they're doing well & all is well. I feel like the stories & rumors - all of it feels orchestrated. Strategic even. 

I wonder if we are on the same page -_-

They did say it would be 3 year plan for the album right lol

I wonder if we are on the same page -_-

They did say it would be 3 year plan for the album right lol

Lol his contract (Lil Jon) was for 3 years. Now granted that was to secure possibility. But, all the dancers and team have been released to book other stuff. BUT -

this publicity can be spinned into a major power play. Janet can come from "under the control" do an interview. Drop an Unbreakable prt. 2. Relaunch a tour or do it differently, maybe a residency IF she wanted to sit still so the baby has stability while she works & she can "mend" her marriage & say - it was all blown out of proportion. After having a baby it can be tough but the love doesn't die. 

Boom. Janet is back. - this is theoretical & hypothetical 

• Upvote 3

Stop speculating. How hard is that? :blink: 

Speculating is the act of assuming ignorantly before facts are laid out. ?‼️

Maybe we'll never get the facts, so what.. that doesn't give you or any one else the ability to make shit up to fit a narrative 

when the answers are not presented people speculate that's happening across the board everywhere you may not like it nor approve but that's just a part of controversy