• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Wissam being shady on his website?

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

You shall most certainly be tried in your possessions and in your persons; and indeed you shall hear many hurtful things from those to whom revelation was granted before your time, as well as from those who have come to ascribe divinity to other beings beside Allah. But if you remain patient in adversity and conscious of Him – this, behold, is something to set one’s heart upon. – 3:186 www.wissamalmana.com

Resultado de imagem para water

Edited by feehgarcia

I dont think he's being shady.....at this time I would like to think his website would be the last thing he's got on his mind. He's going through it, emotionally, at least he's not bashing anyone. Wissam is religious doesnt surprise me he turned to his religion to find some comfort

Edited by Bailey.

Well he really done tried it

As of now Janet's picture is still under his love section

Edited by msboz

Posted · Report post

This quote was put up on his website yesterday. I think he is really hurt by all the speculations and meanness in the media. I feel sorry for him. As I feel sorry for her as well for all the mean "gold digger" and what not comments. I don't think they wanted this kind of negative press. It's also hurtful to the company he is representing. We don't know about their personal lives and despite everything I want to believe that they really love(d) each other. But it's a little dramatic since the public doesn't know the truth about their situation.

Posted · Report post

I think reading into him finding peace in this moment through his faith is petty and shady. Nonetheless, I also think they for whatever reason are being very public by something they both could have been very private. We only know because Janet's or their collective camp released it.

As of now remember there is no divorce filed. The moving boxes the trip to the park pointing at the sky. The balloons and toys, all things that would have gone under the radar IF the intent was to be under the radar.  

Posted · Report post

As of now remember there is no divorce filed. The moving boxes the trip to the park pointing at the sky. The balloons and toys, all things that would have gone under the radar IF the intent was to be under the radar.  

Gurl, the park was publicity 

Posted · Report post

Gurl, the park was publicity 

It sure was, she probably approves the photos that get published too ...now why this is going on remains a mystery :unsure:

Posted · Report post

wissam is a hypocrite. he openly dated janet for years while she was still doing her, and nobody believes they wasnt having sex before marriage. his early pre-marriage interviews he never mentioned religion to the point some fans wondered if he was even a practicing muslim. they get married and janet pretty much disappears, his post-marriage interviews he claims to be super religious and his faith is so important he even refuses to do business with companies unless they respect his islamic culture. i believe this dude did a complete change on janet and she tried to adapt but the baby changed things, she probably objected to some of his child rearing beliefs.

Posted · Report post

It sure was, she probably approves the photos that get published too ...now why this is going on remains a mystery :unsure:

without a doubt this whole damn thing is publicity 

Posted · Report post

Janet wants to change the narrative...

without a doubt this whole damn thing is publicity 

I don't think it was some weird contract... like they met, married, and was like "give me a baby boy and you're free" 

Posted · Report post

You know when someone has done something wrong when they start quoting scripture. Doesn't matter what religion. Christians do it all the time with that God ain't through with me yet quote after they do something wrong. 

Posted · Report post

wissam is a hypocrite. he openly dated janet for years while she was still doing her, and nobody believes they wasnt having sex before marriage. his early pre-marriage interviews he never mentioned religion to the point some fans wondered if he was even a practicing muslim. they get married and janet pretty much disappears, his post-marriage interviews he claims to be super religious and his faith is so important he even refuses to do business with companies unless they respect his islamic culture. i believe this dude did a complete change on janet and she tried to adapt but the baby changed things, she probably objected to some of his child rearing beliefs.

I'm thinking someone in his family got in his ear and told him to tone it down. Stop smoking. Stop cuddling with her in public. I'm still amazed that she stayed after what he did to his employee after she was raped. If that's not a red flag I don't know what is. Fans tried to chalk it up to it just being his culture but there should be no conditions to rape. Even the statement his company released to defend themselves showed no compassion or remorse for the victim 

Posted · Report post

Sounds more like an aspersion against people judging him and the marriage than a jab at Janet but we'll see

"and indeed you shall hear many hurtful things from those to whom revelation was granted before your time, as well as from those who have come to ascribe divinity to other beings beside Allah."

Posted · Report post

Those who say bad things about him sometimes forget that marrying her might not have been the easiest route for him to take either. Marrying a twicely-divorced, middle-aged, controversial, American pop star night not be have been the most traditional thing to do in his culture. I like to believe that the two found true love against all odds.

Posted · Report post

Those who say bad things about him sometimes forget that marrying her might not have been the easiest route for him to take either. Marrying a twicely-divorced, middle-aged, controversial, American pop star night not be have been the most traditional thing to do in his culture. I like to believe that the two found true love against all odds.

oh poor thing. Sounds like torture marrying a woman like Janet. Give me a fucking break. If it wasn't an easy route why waste her time and his by marrying her. He was dumb for thinking he could change her to fit his world. True love should allow people who are different to coexist and learn from each other making the relationship stronger.  Not this one sided nonsense he was doing. He could learn a lot from Janet's culture just as she could of his 

Posted · Report post

I'm gonna put this on both this and the Eissa thread but the way things are playing out are getting more and more peculiar:

IMG_2938.JPG.decd035a852d936aa50048e1683

IMG_2939.JPG.b94eb674e0740b08f0052aac8e5

Posted · Report post

LSODNDKDN OMG 

Posted · Report post

awww he already has his own lil style :wub:

Posted · Report post

awww he already has his own lil style :wub:

Head to toe Dolce and Gabbana. You're talking of about £700 for the outfit, the hat is £200 alone.