Wissam being shady on his website?

feehgarcia

You shall most certainly be tried in your possessions and in your persons; and indeed you shall hear many hurtful things from those to whom revelation was granted before your time, as well as from those who have come to ascribe divinity to other beings beside Allah. But if you remain patient in adversity and conscious of Him – this, behold, is something to set one’s heart upon. – 3:186 www.wissamalmana.com

Resultado de imagem para water

Edited by feehgarcia

I dont think he's being shady.....at this time I would like to think his website would be the last thing he's got on his mind. He's going through it, emotionally, at least he's not bashing anyone. Wissam is religious doesnt surprise me he turned to his religion to find some comfort

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

I think reading into him finding peace in this moment through his faith is petty and shady. Nonetheless, I also think they for whatever reason are being very public by something they both could have been very private. We only know because Janet's or their collective camp released it.

As of now remember there is no divorce filed. The moving boxes the trip to the park pointing at the sky. The balloons and toys, all things that would have gone under the radar IF the intent was to be under the radar.  

wissam is a hypocrite. he openly dated janet for years while she was still doing her, and nobody believes they wasnt having sex before marriage. his early pre-marriage interviews he never mentioned religion to the point some fans wondered if he was even a practicing muslim. they get married and janet pretty much disappears, his post-marriage interviews he claims to be super religious and his faith is so important he even refuses to do business with companies unless they respect his islamic culture. i believe this dude did a complete change on janet and she tried to adapt but the baby changed things, she probably objected to some of his child rearing beliefs.

It sure was, she probably approves the photos that get published too ...now why this is going on remains a mystery :unsure:

Janet wants to change the narrative...

without a doubt this whole damn thing is publicity 

I don't think it was some weird contract... like they met, married, and was like "give me a baby boy and you're free" 

wissam is a hypocrite. he openly dated janet for years while she was still doing her, and nobody believes they wasnt having sex before marriage. his early pre-marriage interviews he never mentioned religion to the point some fans wondered if he was even a practicing muslim. they get married and janet pretty much disappears, his post-marriage interviews he claims to be super religious and his faith is so important he even refuses to do business with companies unless they respect his islamic culture. i believe this dude did a complete change on janet and she tried to adapt but the baby changed things, she probably objected to some of his child rearing beliefs.

I'm thinking someone in his family got in his ear and told him to tone it down. Stop smoking. Stop cuddling with her in public. I'm still amazed that she stayed after what he did to his employee after she was raped. If that's not a red flag I don't know what is. Fans tried to chalk it up to it just being his culture but there should be no conditions to rape. Even the statement his company released to defend themselves showed no compassion or remorse for the victim 

Sounds more like an aspersion against people judging him and the marriage than a jab at Janet but we'll see

"and indeed you shall hear many hurtful things from those to whom revelation was granted before your time, as well as from those who have come to ascribe divinity to other beings beside Allah."

• Upvote 2

Those who say bad things about him sometimes forget that marrying her might not have been the easiest route for him to take either. Marrying a twicely-divorced, middle-aged, controversial, American pop star night not be have been the most traditional thing to do in his culture. I like to believe that the two found true love against all odds.

oh poor thing. Sounds like torture marrying a woman like Janet. Give me a fucking break. If it wasn't an easy route why waste her time and his by marrying her. He was dumb for thinking he could change her to fit his world. True love should allow people who are different to coexist and learn from each other making the relationship stronger.  Not this one sided nonsense he was doing. He could learn a lot from Janet's culture just as she could of his