Ticketmaster leaks "State of the World Tour"?? Janet's coming back?

bu.

? Imma write you in as a "no"

Celine Dion: Puppet; theater

JLo: can't tour alone

Janet: Can tour; Not a puppet; arenas + theaters

Celine Dion? The same woman whose last tour out-grossed Janet's last two??? The same Celine Dion who's last two albums outsold Janet's last three? But Celine is the has been? K.

• Upvote 5

ok next question....does she resume the tour and it is basically the same tour with very little changed? And Im talking to Janet here, I don't mean you added a few songs to make it longer. <_< NEW LOOK, NEW SHOW, NEW TOUR

won't matter as long as she has the same creative director.  Whatever she does the shit has to be epic 

They didn't plan to "split" I believe they are not "split" up at all. If they were, and didn't plan on getting a divorce, we wouldn't know about it just like we didn't know anything about her marriage & other things. 

Janet is the queen of secrecy. She's not divorced so there would not have been any public document of it. Right after they announce she's all out? Don't forget those pictures where she was out looking at flowers, and out walking around by herself. But they're making it like she couldn't leave the house. 

This was very purposeful. Now a potential tour leaks. Janet knows, "she's been listening", her last strategy of being out of the public eye - quiet & mysterious didn't work. She knows her fans wanted to see her & hear from her. So she has to become more engaging. I'm not buying it, if divorce is filed (which I hope not) then I'll retract my statements. 

100% agree with this.

• Upvote 1

If Janet starts this tour again, it would have to start in Europe...HAS to! She lives here for a start. Getting up to do a Vegas residency well not go down well 

they seemed to be over it in Europe. She needs to hire Olivia Pope. She did the impossible with Kobe Bryant after his rape case. He lost all his endorsements and fans and she gotbhm twice as many endorsements and his fan base back 

they seemed to be over it in Europe. She needs to hire Olivia Pope. She did the impossible with Kobe Bryant after his rape case. He lost all his endorsements and fans and she gotbhm twice as many endorsements and his fan base back 

Who?! Janet should hire a factious character to help fix her rape case in England to get back her endorsements and fans? 

Oh lord

1) Kobe Bryant's rape victim wouldn't testify in [criminal] court so the case was thrown out

2) Kobe/NBA basically paid his way out 

3) Kobe is a basketball player. Not a musician

4) Kobe isn't on tour

5) Olivia Pope is a character played by the very talented Kerry Washington who worked along side Janet Jackson in "For Colored Girls"

6) Kobe didn't lose his fans bc we live in a rape-culture society. 

Edited by KellyGame

So you realize how dumb that argument was. Lovely.

And J. Lo is still a viable actress. Music is a hit and miss for her.

I dont see J Lo as viable at all, she shows up to award shows she isnt even nominated for, and she walks the red carpet. Thats about it :unsure:

Who?! Janet should hire a factious character to help fix her rape case in England to get back her endorsements and fans? 

Oh lord

1) Kobe Bryant's rape victim wouldn't testify in [criminal] court so the case was thrown out

2) Kobe/NBA basically paid his way out 

3) Kobe is a basketball player. Not a musician

4) Kobe isn't on tour

5) Olivia Pope is a character played by the very talented Kerry Washington who worked along side Janet Jackson in "For Colored Girls"

6) Kobe didn't lose his fans bc we live in a rape-culture society. 

She is not a fictitious character and Kobe did lose fans he was booed everywhere he went and his jerseys were burned. He's  not the only person she's gotten back on track. Her name is Judy Smith and she is great at what she does which is fixing things