Ticketmaster leaks "State of the World Tour"?? Janet's coming back?

bu.

She is not a fictitious character and Kobe did lose fans he was booed everywhere he went and his jerseys were burned. He's  not the only person she's gotten back on track. Her name is Judy Smith and she is great at what she does which is fixing things 

Okay so what if Judy Smith looked at everything "Janet Jackson" and said "gurl I can't help you" :sigh:

they seemed to be over it in Europe. She needs to hire Olivia Pope. She did the impossible with Kobe Bryant after his rape case. He lost all his endorsements and fans and she gotbhm twice as many endorsements and his fan base back 

everyone was over it at the time. But time heals all things. If done rightly, Europe will lap it up.

She is not a fictitious character and Kobe did lose fans he was booed everywhere he went and his jerseys were burned. He's  not the only person she's gotten back on track. Her name is Judy Smith and she is great at what she does which is fixing things 

Olivia Pope is a fictitious character and Kobe is considered a HOF basketball player in 2017 and THATS what matters

Okay so what if Judy Smith looked at everything "Janet Jackson" and said "gurl I can't help you" :sigh:

There's nothing to fix. There's no rape scandal, tax evasion, murder, etc

Janet, at the age of 50, just had her first child, defying the laws of science (while using science). There's nothing that needs fixed

dont feed the trolls

Edited by KellyGame

There's nothing to fix. There's no rape scandal, tax evasion, murder, etc

Janet, at the age of 50, just had her first child, defying the laws of science (while using science). There's nothing that needs fixed

dont feed the trolls

"don't feed the trolls" okay ? But are we going to pretend Janet doesn't have some credibility issues? ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Janet would be the easiest job she's had. 

Olivia Pope is a fictitious character and Kobe is considered a HOF basketball player in 2017 and THATS what matters

he's considered a HOF basketball player because she got him through his shit. Kobe was still Shaq's sidekick at that time a wanna be MJ he was no hall of famer. And the parallels are the same because they both entertain and depend on consumers to buy what they are selling. The team Kobe had around him was weak. She got rid of them. 

There are some alternative facts in that article.  

I sure as hell don't know what's going on but I do strongly believe Janet is in the early stages of planning something and we should get some new news in a few months.  Also, when Janet is single she seems to work her butt off a bit extra more 

Im gonna not even bother with  replying to negative shit anymore. I understand why some of you have doubts but I'm gonna let all mine go. I think Janet is entering another new happy phase in her life and we all gotta be happy for her. I was bummed and confused about all the things that went on with unbreakable and the tour but I believe most of what happened was because of her ex and now he's gone. This will be the last time I guess I comment on the past because I want to enjoy coming to this site Again,  I just wanna enjoy and celebrate. Enjoy the simple things. Enjoy the day life brings

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 4

Janet would be the easiest job she's had. 

he's considered a HOF basketball player because she got him through his shit. Kobe was still Shaq's sidekick at that time a wanna be MJ he was no hall of famer. And the parallels are the same because they both entertain and depend on consumers to buy what they are selling. The team Kobe had around him was weak. She got rid of them. 

No.. he's considered a HOF bc he was cleared of charges and went on to win the Laker's a championship or two

Kobe didn't entertain.. he played basketball. There's a difference. Idk the details of Kobe's "team" but he only lost two huge endorsements (McDonalds & Sprite who later signed him up for Vitamin Water)

There are some alternative facts in that article.  

I sure as hell don't know what's going on but I do strongly believe Janet is in the early stages of planning something and we should get some new news in a few months.  Also, when Janet is single she seems to work her butt off a bit extra more 

Im gonna not even bother with  replying to negative shit anymore. I understand why some of you have doubts but I'm gonna let all mine go. I think Janet is entering another new happy phase in her life and we all gotta be happy for her. I was bummed and confused about all the things that went on with unbreakable and the tour but I believe most of what happened was because of her now ex and now he's gone. This will be the last time I guess I comment on the past because I want to enjoy coming to this site Again,  I just wanna enjoy and celebrate. Enjoy the simple things. Enjoy the day life brings

She looks like she works harder when she is single because she only has herself to make happy, she's not splitting herself in two.

She said it best herself "I'm okay alone. I'm enjoying the absence of major drama. I don't want to sound cold, but the idea of living without a romantic relationship does not frighten me. I can see myself as a single parent. I can see myself handling my life on my own. I simply want to accept God's will."

No.. he's considered a HOF bc he was cleared of charges and went on to win the Laker's a championship or two

Kobe didn't entertain.. he played basketball. There's a difference. Idk the details of Kobe's "team" but he only lost two huge endorsements (McDonalds & Sprite who later signed him up for Vitamin Water)

His charges being cleared have nothing to do with his HOF status his play does and his profession is sports entertainment. It is no different than going to a concert.  The all American perception of him was erased and he became just another negro who could shoot a ball but after her involvement White folks were at his feet. It's the way she handled his case that made people turn on the female who was a victim then turned into a whore after finding she had 2 different semens in her panties. 

has the UK's Daily Mail ever been correct in their Janet predictions/news? This isn't a rhetorical or sarcastic question.. I know that I've read Janet info from them before, but can't remember if it was ever accurate or not..

if this turns out to be true tho....can't wait!!

has the UK's Daily Mail ever been correct in their Janet predictions/news? This isn't a rhetorical or sarcastic question.. I know that I've read Janet info from them before, but can't remember if it was ever accurate or not..

if this turns out to be true tho....can't wait!!

I believe they were the first ones to break that Janet and Wissam were separating. Most fans didn't believe it because they have a reputation for fabricating. Then it quickly started spreading and other sites started posting it, even reputable ones. Then TMZ posted it and it was pretty much confirmed because they rarely are wrong.

MSN is also reporting it and they definitely have some credibility.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/entertainmentmusic/janet-jackson-to-release-new-album-about-motherhood/ar-BBzW35N

Edit: WELP, looks like my show has been rescheduled for October 26th! Tickets on sale this Friday!

http://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/04004F21E54824AB?

Edited by Impactnet.

I believe they were the first ones to break that Janet and Wissam were separating. Most fans didn't believe it because they have a reputation for fabricating. Then it quickly started spreading and other sites started posting it, even reputable ones. Then TMZ posted it and it was pretty much confirmed because they rarely are wrong.

MSN is also reporting it and they definitely have some credibility.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/entertainmentmusic/janet-jackson-to-release-new-album-about-motherhood/ar-BBzW35N

Edit: WELP, looks like my show has been rescheduled for October 26th! Tickets on sale this Friday!

http://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/04004F21E54824AB?

xdf4id.gif

Well Janet has 6 months to get back in shape if this tour is really happening this year

I wonder if she can pull off one of those I had a baby but I dont look like I ever did transformations? A lot of female celebs do that, probably unhealthy though