Ticketmaster leaks "State of the World Tour"?? Janet's coming back?

bu.

Game my points remain. Stability is always better for new born babies than instability & consistent travel. You try to be catty & usually come off wrong & stupid. You'll reply but the conversation is over. 

Don't tell her how to raise her child. She can and will do what she wants ^_^ As always 

Hopefully given the name SOTW it's a more thematic show, and not just another stripped-down Greatest Hits concert.

If that's the case, reports about her releasing new music (though I'm not sure about an album) would be great. And hopefully more promo than for "Unbreakable"

I think a revamp/re-release of Unbreakable would be ideal. No word on Jimmy/Terry then again, Janet works silently

NOOOOOOOOO

I need big sets, HD led screens, elevators, staircases and costume changes!!!!! lol

I'm really starting to get bored with this intimate/Number Ones type of concert she's giving. I have a friend who says she can't afford a large scale production anymore, but don't think that's the case at all.

Janet is on the A-list... One of the top performers of all time! She deservers and have so much more potential! I look back at the Rock Witchu Tour... That's the structure I'd love to see again! I love that show, the sets, video interludes, the way the show tells a story. I love those things!

Same for the janet. World Tour... The stage was so beautiful and imponent! Anyway... I don't know she's afraid of something, insecure or if its a creative thing... But although I love some stuff they did on the Unbreakable Tour, it's definitely not my favorite.

Unfortunately there is no one that can give that structure from the past. You really don't have to have a super expensive show for it to be epic if you have someone with a creative mind and ideas. If this new tour is really going to be called state of the world I would like to see her involve someone who is connected to the movement. I'm not sure how you can create themes, wardrobe or choreography if you are not connected. Right now you have a person who doesn't know why people were upset about an actress playing Nina Simone in black face was an issue. Not connected 

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately there is no one that can give that structure from the past. You really don't have to have a super expensive show for it to be epic if you have someone with a creative mind and ideas. If this new tour is really going to be called state of the world I would like to see her involve someone who is connected to the movement. I'm not sure how you can create themes, wardrobe or choreography if you are not connected. Right now you have a person who doesn't know why people were upset about an actress playing Nina Simone in black face was an issue. Not connected 

the problem with "the help" is they are not all the help, first off Gil is down for Janet like four flat tires, okay, and thats most of us, problem is his "vision" is limited and she needs to expand to something more that fits her....can she please everyone? NO but she can aim higher, thats within the scope of Live Nation, budget and ticket demand

I love her, I want the best for her, but apologizing for the small stage in ATL....not cute...when Madonna did the SB it was a back and forth of how much more can I have....Janet's been in the business too long to not get more...I say ask for more see what you get, try at the least, ..hard

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 2

the problem with "the help" is they are not all the help, first off Gil is down for Janet like four flat tires, okay, and thats most of us, problem is his "vision" is limited and she needs to expand to something more that fits her....can she please everyone? NO but she can aim higher, thats within the scope of Live Nation, budget and ticket demand

I love her, I want the best for her, but apologizing for the small stage in ATL....not cute...when Madonna did the SB it was a back and forth of how much more can I have....Janet's been in the business too long to not get more...I say ask for more see what you get, try at the least, ..hard

I was at that Atlanta show & nothing about that moment felt or seemed tacky to me. It was raining she apologized for the elements & just told the crowd this was different for us because we didn't get to bring/use all of our staging. That's an authentic moment MOST people gravitate to realness and authenticity. 

Her saying, when we come back we're going to have EVERY thing means - if you enjoyed this show when we come back you will love it even more. Indirectly, & maybe even unintentionally she's selling her next performance in town. Even though it didn't materialize. 

I know most of us agree she needs better creative direction & assistance. He's (Gil) a great person and loyal friend but creatively she can grow. 

• Upvote 2

I was at that Atlanta show & nothing about that moment felt or seemed tacky to me. It was raining she apologized for the elements & just told the crowd this was different for us because we didn't get to bring/use all of our staging. That's an authentic moment MOST people gravitate to realness and authenticity. 

Her saying, when we come back we're going to have EVERY thing means - if you enjoyed this show when we come back you will love it even more. Indirectly, & maybe even unintentionally she's selling her next performance in town. Even though it didn't materialize. 

I know most of us agree she needs better creative direction & assistance. He's (Gil) a great person and loyal friend but creatively she can grow. 

oh I didnt know all that happen in ATL

• Upvote 1

THIS ^
I rest my case.

if you have someone with a creative mind and ideas

Resultado de imagem para gif tea

• Upvote 1

I wonder if there is a way that people who purchased the CD and received the presale  code can someone use that code or show proof of it to get special access to purchase tickets first. Not that presale where ticket scalpers and American Express card holders etc all buy at the same time but just that group that with the code. There was a rumor floating that people who held on to their tickets would get something special but that does not seem fair.  Everyone is not able to just let money sit like that on hold. 

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/21/live-nation-sued-over-janet-jackson-unbreakable-tour-postponements/

Oh gurl....Its not entirely good press but every press is good press.

Now i'm not quite sure what is going on.  I had tickers to concord and sacramento...when she announced the tour was on hold, I got my money refunded.  I know a lot of others have as well.  But I have also heard so many others never got a refund from live nation.  I know this has nothing to do with Janet but more on live nation but like WTF? anyone have more insight on this to why others got their money back and others did not

• Upvote 1

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/21/live-nation-sued-over-janet-jackson-unbreakable-tour-postponements/

Oh gurl....Its not entirely good press but every press is good press.

Now i'm not quite sure what is going on.  I had tickers to concord and sacramento...when she announced the tour was on hold, I got my money refunded.  I know a lot of others have as well.  But I have also heard so many others never got a refund from live nation.  I know this has nothing to do with Janet but more on live nation but like WTF? anyone have more insight on this to why others got their money back and others did not

I got refunded for my Concord tix, but to get my money back I had to actually call them and go through that whole 20 minute phone process and then it was still like a week or so before I got my money back.. from what I've heard, it's mostly people who purchased their tix through StubHub that aren't getting refunded, cuz apparently StubHub won't give out refunds for any reason unless the show is officially cancelled (not to be rescheduled).. idk tho, it's a shitty situation all around I think..

Stubhub is shady and it is a very shitty situation indeed, but all the guidelines and terms of agreements are stated before you agree to buy.  So I don't feel  really bad for those folks. 

Just sucks the media spins it around to make it look like Janet and live nation wanna be greedy

Image result for tatianna choices gif

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 1

The recently uploaded videos on Janet's topic aren't available when I click on them (I live in Canada btw). On the topic of Janet's YouTube presence, she really needs to work on having her videos uploaded and available to view in as many countries as possible.

I went looking for Runaway. Shit ain't even up. :rolleyes:

I went looking for Runaway. Shit ain't even up. :rolleyes:

It's unacceptable that Janet has allowed her YouTube to be run the way that it is. An artist of her grandeur should put an effort into having all of her classic music videos uploaded on the most popular video sharing site, but Janet hasn't. Most of her videos aren't uploaded and the ones that are on YouTube are blocked in quite a few countries.

This is basic stuff that Janet could get done (probably) without having to put much work in herself.

• Upvote 5