Ticketmaster leaks "State of the World Tour"?? Janet's coming back?

bu.

It's unacceptable that Janet has allowed her YouTube to be run the way that it is. An artist of her grandeur should put an effort into having all of her classic music videos uploaded on the most popular video sharing site, but Janet hasn't. Most of her videos aren't uploaded and the ones that are on YouTube are blocked in quite a few countries.

This is basic stuff that Janet could get done (probably) without having to put much work in herself.

A lot of her views were uploaded. I remember CBTM, LWA, and TTWLG all had millions of views before they got snatched. AFY had over 10 million. The fact that she doesn't have an official channel with all her videos up is very telling. I keep trying to explain to ppl she doesn't care, but I'm almost ridiculed for it. So I just let bygones be bygones. And in time everyone starts to realize everything I've been saying just might be true. But whatever.

• Upvote 6

A lot of her views were uploaded. I remember CBTM, LWA, and TTWLG all had millions of views before they got snatched. AFY had over 10 million. The fact that she doesn't have an official channel with all her videos up is very telling. I keep trying to explain to ppl she doesn't care, but I'm almost ridiculed for it. So I just let bygones be bygones. And in time everyone starts to realize everything I've been saying just might be true. But whatever.

I remember the TTWLG had 12mil+ And the AFY with 10mil+ years ago. It shouldn't take much time to put them up either. I bet those same people wonder why her songs and videos are unknown or forgotten. That unbothered persona of hers doesn't help with the issue either.

I remember the TTWLG had 12mil+ And the AFY with 10mil+ years ago. It shouldn't take much time to put them up either. I bet those same people wonder why her songs and videos are unknown or forgotten. That unbothered persona of hers doesn't help with the issue either.

now ya'll know when Norma gets off from Target stocking shit, he gone come in here and do the most :sigh:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I remember way back around '07-08 several channels had her videos uploaded and they all got taken down. About 2 years ago, a fan account named 'JanetVIDEOS' had almost all of her videos uploaded in very good quality, and many of those videos raked in views in the hundreds of thousands (sometimes millions) rather quickly before the channel was also deleted for copyright. 

It's definitely safe to say that none of this is a priority for her (and this has been happening slowly over the past 8-10+ years).

I remember way back around '07-08 several channels had her videos uploaded and they all got taken down. About 2 years ago, a fan account named 'JanetVIDEOS' had almost all of her videos uploaded in very good quality, and many of those videos raked in views in the hundreds of thousands (sometimes millions) rather quickly before the channel was also deleted for copyright. 

It's definitely safe to say that none of this is a priority for her (and this has been happening slowly over the past 8-10+ years).

you ever wonder if Janet thinks those fans that enjoy her have seen the stuff already? I dont know I just think certain topics come up so often it would be nice to be able to get through to Janet's people this is what the fans are asking for and its not that big a deal, a lot of artists have their work on youtube

• Downvote 1

CBTM and LWA both had 5mil+ I could only imagine where they'd be if they were kept up. :sigh:

I have all of her videos in pretty much HQ, but I will not upload them for risk of being banned from YT. :lmao: I remember before #1s was released, her team was kinda getting it together with the social media, but after she got a new team that kinda of stuff just took the back seat. To what? Who knows. 

CBTM and LWA both had 5mil+ I could only imagine where they'd be if they were kept up. :sigh:

I have all of her videos in pretty much HQ, but I will not upload them for risk of being banned from YT. :lmao: I remember before #1s was released, her team was kinda getting it together with the social media, but after she got a new team that kinda of stuff just took the back seat. To what? Who knows. 

I'm assuming the social media team consists of older folks.  If someone young were around they could have explained how IG works before they deleted all those accounts. There are a lot of throwback videos that fans have saved. It would be cool if they could somehow work to get those videos up in HQ or maybe get involved with the hashtag throwback Thursday on twitter and IG. 

The fans do that already but it would have more impact if it were tweeted from her account 

I'm assuming the social media team consists of older folks.  If someone young were around they could have explained how IG works before they deleted all those accounts. There are a lot of throwback videos that fans have saved. It would be cool if they could somehow work to get those videos up in HQ or maybe get involved with the hashtag throwback Thursday on twitter and IG. 

The fans do that already but it would have more impact if it were tweeted from her account 

Those accounts were deleted because they posted copyrighted material. And I think IG worked to restore those accounts. And Janet has 12 young dancers and Gil to explain to her and/or her team how social media works. My mom is 60 and has a Twitter and FB. So they can't be that far removed from reality. Fans just need to stop making excuses for her and her decisions/behavior and start calling a spade a spade. She does not care about this stuff. There is nothing more or nothing less to it. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Those accounts were deleted because they posted copyrighted material. And I think IG worked to restore those accounts. And Janet has 12 young dancers and Gil to explain to her and/or her team how social media works. My mom is 60 and has a Twitter and FB. So they can't be that far removed from reality. Fans just need to stop making excuses for her and her decisions/behavior and start calling a spade a spade. She does not care about this stuff. There is nothing more or nothing less to it. :lmao:

she just has to give the okay and someone on her team can fix this I cannot find one good copy of AFY video on YT

• Downvote 1

For those that pay close attention to her website janetjackson.com, is this page new??  

It looks like they may be getting ready to do video collections by album...  

http://www.janetjackson.com/videos#.WQNcePnyvcs  

Also I've always found the inconsistencies striking.  That stunning Damita Jo era picture of Janet wearing very little has always been on her site, eventhough she toured for Unbreakable covered head to toe. 

Edited by wayneashleymusic

Not all of it was copyright material. Singer Chante Moore and rapper yo yo had to take down their clips of the eagle landing at the end of the show. I don't think her dancers have a place even discussing her business affairs unless she asks which I doubt because they all said she was quiet.  

The people doing the Janet legacy stuff need to get off the media and focus on her team and what they can do to persevere her legacy.   

she just has to give the okay and someone on her team can fix this I cannot find one good copy of AFY video on YT

And that's one of her biggest hits internationally. Like wtf? :lmao: 

Not all of it was copyright material. Singer Chante Moore and rapper yo yo had to take down their clips of the eagle landing at the end of the show. I don't think her dancers have a place even discussing her business affairs unless she asks which I doubt because they all said she was quiet.  

The people doing the Janet legacy stuff need to get off the media and focus on her team and what they can do to persevere her legacy.   

This is indirectly their objective, to change the narrative of her legacy and presence on social media. Unfortunately everything they do is rather ineffective, so it's all just pointless. I keep telling these people it starts with Janet, fans can only do so much. Again, at some point people will start to believe me. But apparently I just make this shit up as I go, so none of it is ever heard or taken seriously. 

now ya'll know when Norma gets off from Target stocking shit, he gone come in here and do the most :sigh:

Shut the Fuck Up. I don't give a fuck how many views Janet gets on a website she inspired it's creation. That's for those social media fake fans. See the fans above who are too cheap and lazy to pop in their Janet Jackson DVDs that they probably bootlegged or don't own what's so ever

Keep my name out ya posts.. you're fake ass don't speak for me. You are Austin's lap dog.

I'm a cat person

Edited by KellyGame
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shut the Fuck Up. I don't give a fuck how many views Janet gets on a website she inspired it's creation. That's for those social media fake fans. See the fans above who are too cheap and lazy to pop in their Janet Jackson DVDs that they probably bootlegged or don't own what's so ever

Keep my name out ya posts.. you're fake ass don't speak for me. You are Austin's lap dog.

I'm a cat person

Im not fake, I got more tour receipts than pretty much all of you...Im no one's lap dog, Austin makes valid points, speaking of which  you fail to do, it would be different Norma (see what I did there) if there wasn't so many people saying the same things about Janet's credibility, oh and you late that post was days ago they making you work doubles? :unsure: I heard the retail sector aint doing so good -_- of course you're a cat person, straight up pussy...YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO!......you don't like it? oh fucking well :)

Edited by Bailey.
  • Downvote 1

Im not fake, I got more tour receipts than pretty much all of you...Im no one's lap dog, Austin makes valid points, speaking of which  you fail to do, it would be different Norma (see what I did there) if there wasn't so many people saying the same things about Janet's credibility, oh and you late that post was days ago they making you work doubles? :unsure: I heard the retail sector aint doing so good -_- of course you're a cat person, straight up pussy...YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO!......you don't like it? oh fucking well :)

Stating Austin makes valid points is the same thing as Trump stating Putin is a great leader. Lap dog

I don't have to make a valid point for you. I'm not here for you. No one is here for you (or I for that matter). You can continue to suck the cynical small dick of Austin and his goons... I'm going to form my own opinion.

Stay up out of my personal life... the fuck.. you don't know how retail industry is doing.. you know what someone else told you. Go drink Flint's water to wash down the bucket of cum you're guzzling from Austin. K bye

• Downvote 1

Stating Austin makes valid points is the same thing as Trump stating Putin is a great leader. Lap dog

I don't have to make a valid point for you. I'm not here for you. No one is here for you (or I for that matter). You can continue to suck the cynical small dick of Austin and his goons... I'm going to form my own opinion.

Stay up out of my personal life... the fuck.. you don't know how retail industry is doing.. you know what someone else told you. Go drink Flint's water to wash down the bucket of cum you're guzzling from Austin. K bye

No it is not, because Austin is neither Trump nor Putin hes a board member on here just like you and I who at times disagree. Im not here for whatever it is you're going into, so AGAIN, as I said because you have so much mouth and open it up and spew things that simply don't resonate. A large number of board members spoke their minds about Janet's head scratching moves during "Unbreakable" the fact you cannot handle those criticisms doesn't make them any less valid, damn your own. 

What personal life? That's the part I find hilarious, first off we have to assume you have one, second off one would also have to assume anyone gave a fuck about it. I say and no and no -_- the fact your name Norman was used in a response on this board should not offend one so easily, like so what someone spoke ya name, not like you got called out yo name be happy :)   and I do know how the retail industry is doing, Bebe alone just announced this week it will be closing all of it stores, I think your best bet is to leave Target and go to Walmart, they have everyday low prices you know -_-

but why doesn't she care? Its not just about views. Its for her fans. Ive wondered whether it has something to do with video rights. .but most of her albums have be on virgin label. Bedsides,  it's not necessarily all Janet. Neither her record label nor anyone on her management team has bothered to put her music videos on Youtube.  Kinda a bit pathetic really.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

but why doesn't she care? Its not just about views. Its for her fans. Ive wondered whether it has something to do with video rights. .but most of her albums have be on virgin label. Bedsides,  it's not necessarily all Janet. Neither her record label nor anyone on her management team has bothered to put her music videos on Youtube.  Kinda a bit pathetic really.

nobody likes to think that Janet (or any other artist for that matter) doesn't care about their fans or their work but even if Janet isn't concerned with youtube and the impact the Internet can have on your career her team (if they are worth their pay packet) should be PUSHING any type of Internet promotion possible. FFS it's FREE PROMOTION, you make your existing fans happy and potentially pull in new ones. Its win win all round. What are her management team, publicly team and any other flunkeys actually doing?

rant over, peace out ✌️ 

let's say for argument's sake she doesn't care, to answer why she wouldn't I would suggest thinking about a performer that has spent most of her life giving to fans. Maybe at some point its only fair to Janet Jackson the person that she spends her energy on her

• Downvote 1

No it is not, because Austin is neither Trump nor Putin hes a board member on here just like you and I who at times disagree. Im not here for whatever it is you're going into, so AGAIN, as I said because you have so much mouth and open it up and spew things that simply don't resonate. A large number of board members spoke their minds about Janet's head scratching moves during "Unbreakable" the fact you cannot handle those criticisms doesn't make them any less valid, damn your own. 

What personal life? That's the part I find hilarious, first off we have to assume you have one, second off one would also have to assume anyone gave a fuck about it. I say and no and no -_- the fact your name Norman was used in a response on this board should not offend one so easily, like so what someone spoke ya name, not like you got called out yo name be happy :)   and I do know how the retail industry is doing, Bebe alone just announced this week it will be closing all of it stores, I think your best bet is to leave Target and go to Walmart, they have everyday low prices you know -_-

Jesus... I'm not touching that. Dumb. 

Handle their criticism? :lmao: :lmao: There's nothing to handle. Their opinions are just that... opinions. And bitching over and over isn't going to change the outcome of what Janet does. That's the problem with you people. You love to bitch and bitch, pretending to be leaders in the entertainment field and for what? You think Janet reads your bull shit criticism? :lmao: Let alone allow negativity and utter BS to control her career? 

Nah.. sit back and enjoy. I could sit here and criticize Janet's decisions but 1) that's not fun 2) that isn't going to change a damn thing 3) I don't have time for that

I know... my name in ya mouth like yonce... you fans stay thinking about me... but who you? 

Wtf is Bebe? You know as much about retail as Trump knows about politics. 

1) Target is not Bebe (whatever the fuck that is).. Target is a retail giant in its own respects. I couldn't work for Wal-Mart... Amazon.. now that's a different story 

2) I prefer Target's clientele, policies, and my benefits

3) Go smoke a bowl... you're not you when you're sober :shifty: 

Edited by KellyGame
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1