Ticketmaster leaks "State of the World Tour"?? Janet's coming back?

bu.

she may be under some contractual obligation with Live Nation to finish what she started, if any of this is true I just hope she's ready to do it when the time comes

good call doctor obvious.

there have been placeholders for her tour posted for months now  

As Janet said "I'll be back bitches"

Edited by KellyGame

They have been posting these random dates since she postponed. I don't think these are real. She would still have to get in shape then get in tour shape and with all that's gong on how do you rehearse. 

Edited by DasSad

They have been posting these random dates since she postponed. I don't think these are real. She would still have to get in shape then get in your shape and with all that's gong on how do you rehearse. 

Most of the dates being released are between September and December, that's at least 5 months away. That's plenty of time for her to get in shape. She's already slimming down. Even though she's older, it won't take her that long to lose the weight, and it's not as if she's gonna be All For You weight. It'll most likely be the same weight she had last year. And it's not as if she's building a new show. It's highly likely that the choreography and staging will be the some, with some modifications here and there. She can workout and rehearse at the same time. She's always done that. If she plans on resuming the tour this year, it would be in her best interest to release dates as soon as possible for them to sell. So right now would be a good time to do so. Especially considering her name is in the news right now.

They have been posting these random dates since she postponed. I don't think these are real. She would still have to get in shape then get in your shape and with all that's gong on how do you rehearse. 

What if all that's going on is the precursor for this. Idk if this is true but if you haven't figured out what's going on is all about publicity then you're behind. 

01. She said before she would be back and we all know where it ended (Rock WItchu).
02. What GAME said is true. There have been placeholders for months now!
Some for december 2017 others for july 2018.
03. Gil always says a lot but never mean anything. I don't believe a single word he says for a long time now...
He works with her and its her personal friend, he would never let something like this leak! Of course we will say NO or WAIT FROM HER LIPS.

04. I do believe she really is under some contractual obligation with Live Nation. But she can always pay the bills, let it go and start over!

Personally, I always wanted her to take some time being a mom and get back on the road a few years from now.
ENJOY THE MOMENT. And I also believe, now they separated
, she might start something from scratch.

Unbreakable is all about her private and love live with Wissam... Its about her fans and family too, but I don't know...
For the first time I believe, if she decides to restart with Unbreakable, there will be a real revamp on the show, visuals, marketing and stuff.

Let's wait and see... But I think Unbreakable is over and she will move on.

Edited by feehgarcia
  • Upvote 1

01. She said before she would be back and we all know where it ended (Rock WItchu).
02. What GAME said is true. There have been placeholders for months now!
Some for december 2017 others for july 2018.
03. Gil always says a lot but never mean anything. I don't believe a single word he says for a long time now...
He works with her and its her personal friend, he would never let something like this leak! Of course we will say NO or WAIT FROM HER LIPS.

04. I do believe she really is under some contractual obligation with Live Nation. But she can always pay the bills, let it go and start over!

Personally, I always wanted her to take some time being a mom and get back on the road a few years from now.
ENJOY THE MOMENT. And I also believe, now they separated
, she might start something from scratch.

Unbreakable is all about her private and love live with Wissam... Its about her fans and family too, but I don't know...
For the first time I believe, if she decides to restart with Unbreakable, there will be a real revamp on the show, visuals, marketing and stuff.

Let's wait and see... But I think Unbreakable is over and she will move on.

That too. Just getting the show back on track. Dancers, wardrobe, staging and promotion. 5 months is not that far away. Seems like there would have been some official notice of this tour especially with all the damage control they need to do after postponing and not addressing fans who were not able to refund due to 3rd party purchases. 

This will either be a new album or a greatest hits tour. I don't see how the theme Unbreakable works now. 

The best damage control would be for her to do a Vegas residency. They will provide all the bells and whistles. Her & Eissa can be stabilized with somewhere to live, all she would have to do is go downstairs and work. She would get enough breaks and all. She doesn't have to travel the world & get people to buy tickets. She doesn't need to worry about 3rd party ticket sales giving her a bad name. She can do some minor press - print - discussing being back, "slimming" down, motherhood at 50, not divorcing but taking some time, & liberation. 

A residency is the best way to combat the trust she's lost with touring. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The best damage control would be for her to do a Vegas residency. They will provide all the bells and whistles. Her & Eissa can be stabilized with somewhere to live, all she would have to do is go downstairs and work. She would get enough breaks and all. She doesn't have to travel the world & get people to buy tickets. She doesn't need to worry about 3rd party ticket sales giving her a bad name. She can do some minor press - print - discussing being back, "slimming" down, motherhood at 50, not divorcing but taking some time, & liberation. 

That sounds great...only problem is....Will Wissam agree to let his son be taken to Vegas for months on end. 

I looove the idea of a vegas takeover.  Britney is leaving planet hollywood in December.   Perfect timing.  She wont have to travel, she can raise her son in a semi normal enviroment. She can have privacy, closer to her family...and yes vegas will do the absolulte most to give her a spectable of the show in true janet form.

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 3

That sounds great...only problem is....Will Wissam agree to let his son be taken to Vegas for months on end. 

I will keep saying it every time it's brought to me. I believe this "split" is for publicity for her return. Wissam will get Eissa at times as they are "raising the child together" don't forget. There has been no divorce as of yet. 

• Upvote 1

her deal is with Live Nation which means tour, residency is out

We'll see how it plays out. I think Live Nation wants a return on their money & to be honest with you Janet does not have a good tour reputation right now. I think to come out with a tour soon wouldn't fair too well with some people. I don't know if it will give her the numbers she needs to pack out the house. 

No, if Janet wants to do a Vegas residency down the line, fine, but she needs to complete this tour. She's canceled too many times. US dates were postponed TWICE, now you all want her to just cancel altogether? It's been even worse for Europe. They didn't see her on the All For You Tour, Rockwitchu Tour and now you all want her to just ditch this tour to do some Vegas residency that may not even do well either? It isn't fair for fans who've been extremely loyal and patient with her the last 15 years. Janet's track record with fans this last decade has been tumultuous to say the least. The fact that she still has fans willing to support her after basically shitting on them for all these years says something. And returning the favor by basically canceling again and forcing fans to spend more money to travel and see you in one city is an awful idea and I can't believe there are fans here who would want that. Janet needs to stop being coddled and allowed to get away with putting tickets on sale and canceling without any repercussions.  You all can go to Vegas to see her if you want, won't be me. And I'm sure other fans feel the same way.

• Upvote 6

No, if Janet wants to do a Vegas residency down the line, fine, but she needs to complete this tour. She's canceled too many times. US dates were postponed TWICE, now you all want her to just cancel altogether? It's been even worse for Europe. They didn't see her on the All For You Tour, Rockwitchu Tour and now you all want her to just ditch this tour to do some Vegas residency that may not even do well either? It isn't fair for fans who've been extremely loyal and patient with her the last 15 years. Janet's track record with fans this last decade has been tumultuous to say the least. The fact that she still has fans willing to support her after basically shitting on them for all these years says something. And returning the favor by basically canceling again and forcing fans to spend more money to travel and see you in one city is an awful idea and I can't believe there are fans here who would want that. Janet needs to stop being coddled and allowed to get away with putting tickets on sale and canceling without any repercussions.  You all can go to Vegas to see her if you want, won't be me. And I'm sure other fans feel the same way.

I hear your frustrations but let's talk from a business angle. You are thinking from a fan angle. Janet might can go out to Europe & complete her half of the tour there but overall it's a numbers game. And all that frustration you're talking about is larger than the core amount of fans that will sell out an arena. 

Fans have to remember this is business & they are consumers. Janet is selling a product. She has UNINTENTIONALLY upset her market because of uncontrollable factors - or bad strategy. She 100% cannot relaunch the Unbreakable tour so it would have to be a different production that would take marketing money & branding money to resolidify her brand & make her TRUSTWORTHY to ticket buyers. 

Going to Vegas, she skips that. Vegas is designed for her to do well. Cher, is 70 years old & still selling out Vegas. Chris Brown, Big Sean, J.Lo, Backstreet Boys, Mariah, Britney's Spear are all in Vegas & do residencies there. People go there with the intent to see shows & spend money. Janet doesn't need to do all that work of rebranding & promotion because in Vegas it's already done for you. It's unfortunate that she has missed out on touch all over the world but IMO - it would be smarter to wait until she rebuilds her tour image & do that down the line. Not to mention, you skipped her most recent tour before Unbreakable - UCAP she not only fulfilled she increased the dates. 

I will keep saying it every time it's brought to me. I believe this "split" is for publicity for her return. Wissam will get Eissa at times as they are "raising the child together" don't forget. There has been no divorce as of yet. 

Wait...So you think they planned this split to get Janet's career back on track after having the baby!? 

slow yo roll I don't think Janet "shitted" on her fans, I think she went to live her life as anyone has a right to do. To be fair Janet has always done things for the fans, including prime seating so give a woman a break here

• Upvote 1

well she agreed to everything he asked of her so he should agree. He knew who she was when he married her and when he donated his sperm. He needs to make the adjustments if he wants to see his child not her. 

that sounds nice but you still have a lot of fans who have held onto their tickets like she asked them to thinking they would see her in their city. Everyone  cant make it to Vegas so that would be more fan disappointment.  People are very forgiving and forgetful if you present your story well. if she gets the right team she can smooth this over in no time.

Meet and greets have to be in each venue with those VIP tickets. They need to try and do something for people who bought the album and purchased tickets with the code.  She has to do an interview in some form. Perform on TV and open up about issues with needing to please men before pleasing yourself. A lot of women would feel her on that. It's real. 

Edited by DasSad

she dont need to go to vegas, she should do the tour. fans are always mad at her but once she show thats she 100% committed they will come around. now that she's free she need to reconnect with her fans,become a little more visable, hell use the baby show us cute mommy pics. all the fans who bought 3rd party tickets still have them, of course they were pissed but once she comes back they will be ok. most of us that got refunds are ready to re-purchase. 

• Upvote 2