First pic of Eissa

T.C

Y'all do remember Janet before Wissam right? When she was ducking paps, going through back doors to avoid crowds, never using social media, disappearing from public eye...

It feels like, JD made y'all think Janet loved the spotlight. She has NEVER been a very public person. This is strictly playing into the fact that so many "fans" were frustrated with her privacy & wanting to hear from her. 

TELL EM... one thing good that came from 2004-2008 was Janet's approach to new media.. and that's about it

Who JD? :unsure: 

People online already commenting about the baby's "light skin", just shows a lot of folks are deeply cynical with Janet, even in a moment of such joy.

:lmao: This baby is half Arabic, half Black... 4 months old. Of fucking course he's lightskin

• Upvote 1

Y'all do remember Janet before Wissam right? When she was ducking paps, going through back doors to avoid crowds, never using social media, disappearing from public eye...

It feels like, JD made y'all think Janet loved the spotlight. She has NEVER been a very public person. This is strictly playing into the fact that so many "fans" were frustrated with her privacy & wanting to hear from her. 

Agree, though for Janet, her "openness" is graded on a scale, obviously. I remember her being more active on social media, for example, before marrying Wissam.

People online already commenting about the baby's "light skin", just shows a lot of folks are deeply cynical with Janet, even in a moment of such joy.

yeah a Mexican guy on my FB page asked why is the baby's skin white? I said because that's the color most biracial babies are born with. Damn give the child some time smh

She tweeted more regularly in the past

Never. Literally, never. Her Twitter was nearly nonexistent before Unbreakable. She used twitter ONLY to post promo UNICEF stuff, charity stuff, music sometimes. 

She has never regularly or even seasonally used twitter. I know because I didn't really follow her because it was so quiet. 

• Upvote 1

she was never that closed up during an active tour. Taking pictures of the back of her head and wrists. Dodging old friends backstage. That was all new she was always private when she was doing private things but not while touring 

• Upvote 1

Never. Literally, never. Her Twitter was nearly nonexistent before Unbreakable. She used twitter ONLY to post promo UNICEF stuff, charity stuff, music sometimes. 

She has never regularly or even seasonally used twitter. I know because I didn't really follow her because it was so quiet. 

It was not "nearly nonexistent" before Unbreakable.. Prior to '13, she was more regularly tweeting to #janfam, after which it became even more inactive, with long stretches (many months even) in between tweets, moreso lately. Obviously the Unbreakable era saw her dial up the tweets/instagram,etc for promo -- Anyway, I don't see the point of arguing this, which is besides the point.

Edited by Blackwings

It was not "nearly nonexistent" before Unbreakable.. Prior to '13, she was more regularly tweeting to #janfam, after which it became even more inactive, with long stretches (many months even) in between tweets, moreso lately. Obviously the Unbreakable era saw her dial up the tweets/instagram,etc for promo -- Anyway, I don't see the point of arguing this, which is besides the point.

the great thing about Twitter is you can google and find this out. She was always nearly non-existent on Twitter. I'm sure any other fan can vouch. 

• Upvote 1

she was never that closed up during an active tour. Taking pictures of the back of her head and wrists. Dodging old friends backstage. That was all new she was always private when she was doing private things but not while touring 

She was trying something new. It didn't work. Now she's trying something new. Hopefully it works. Giving us that message from the studio & not being seen. She was trying to live in mystique & instead of doing it right...it kinda didn't help her. 

It has nothing to do with Wissam - she dated him during UCAP. 

They making things up again? 

She was trying something new. It didn't work. Now she's trying something new. Hopefully it works. Giving us that message from the studio & not being seen. She was trying to live in mystique & instead of doing it right...it kinda didn't help her. 

It has nothing to do with Wissam - she dated him during UCAP. 

lol whatever you say. To try something new you actually have to be doing something. She wasn't doing anything. She dated him during UCAP she wasn't his wife.  Thats how most hardliners in that culture are. Women aren't to be seen and she wasn't. Now she's free

the great thing about Twitter is you can google and find this out. She was always nearly non-existent on Twitter. I'm sure any other fan can vouch. 

http://www.tweetstats.com/graphs/janetjackson

Check it out. Granted, it's all relative -- Big dip in 13-15, big spike for duration of Unbreakable era, and a huge dip.. Don't know why you feel so differently.

Edited by Blackwings

Your profile pic is fitting.

I'm looking at the graph: 

- She released her #1s album Nov. 2010 (57 tweets that month) and it had a steady run for the duration of the tour (December 2011 with 40 tweets that month). 

- Then comes a dry spell.. between January 2012 & June 2015, she was tweeting at less than 10 tweets a month (excluding her birthday month which were on a decline as the years went by (33, 13, 5)

Then in June 2015, she tweeted 42x and stayed consistent until June '16

Then the dry spell 

aka non-existent unless promoting a product

Edited by KellyGame
  • Upvote 1

I'm looking at the graph: 

- She released her #1s album Nov. 2010 (57 tweets that month) and it had a steady run for the duration of the tour (December 2011 with 40 tweets that month). 

- Then comes a dry spell.. between January 2012 & June 2015, she was tweeting at less than 10 tweets a month (excluding her birthday month which were on a decline as the years went by (33, 13, 5)

Then in June 2015, she tweeted 42x and stayed consistent until June '16

Then the dry spell 

aka non-existent unless promoting a product

As I said, it's relative -- on avg: 10 tweets/month at minimum. During eras there's heightened activity, then the average dipped below 10 tweets/month in Summer 2012 (Grannygate?) in 2013 and 2014 there was a huge dip, heightening upon May '15 (Unbreakable Era announcement) and tapering off to nada shortly after the era was paused. Janet became less active upon 2012, etc. with far longer periods of inactivity between tweets even compared to previous years in-between/preceeding eras.  Don't know why that's a point of contention. This is a silly back and forth, no?  Reminds me of the phrase, "There are 3 kinds of lies: lies, damn lies and statistics."

• Upvote 1

:umm: Gurl

Yes. In the beginning of the week, it was about her separation... by Good Friday it was about her and Eissa

Idk why people post negative things during a time of excitement and joy :sigh: 

:rolleyes: Boy

No, In the beginning of the week she pointed to the heavens to which she has created,......by Good Friday the Earth was formed and she shared creation with the holy one

IDK, why you cannot receive the blessings that anoint us all during a time of rebirth and resurrection onto the most high  :sigh:

• Upvote 1

:rolleyes: Boy

No, In the beginning of the week she pointed to the heavens to which she has created,......by Good Friday the Earth was formed and she shared creation with the holy one

IDK, why you cannot receive the blessings that anoint us all during a time of rebirth and resurrection onto the most high  :sigh:

That was Wednesday... keep up

http://www.tweetstats.com/graphs/janetjackson

Check it out. Granted, it's all relative -- Big dip in 13-15, big spike for duration of Unbreakable era, and a huge dip.. Don't know why you feel so differently.

In 2011, there was the UCAP tour the most of the tweets says it was 57 tweets...think about that. When I clicked on the data the biggest amount was 7, 7 tweets you're calling active. Then in 2009, she had 44 tweets for the YEAR. Are seeing how ridiculous this is? Thats 2 tweets a month at best & most of it would be promo, but she didn't even tweet that often...that was right around RWU tour. She was never, really active on social media. Ya'll have to stop. 

lol whatever you say. To try something new you actually have to be doing something. She wasn't doing anything. She dated him during UCAP she wasn't his wife.  Thats how most hardliners in that culture are. Women aren't to be seen and she wasn't. Now she's free

Well, if you claim she was more active during tours - then she was not, then that would be called difference. I remember the entire time you being the person who continued to vilify the situation because of him being Islamic. We have seen pictures of Janet out and about buying flowers...in the baby shop...we've seen her. By herself and with others. She wasn't a prisoner. She hasn't said anything, everything is speculation.

• Upvote 1

In 2011, there was the UCAP tour the most of the tweets says it was 57 tweets...think about that. When I clicked on the data the biggest amount was 7, 7 tweets you're calling active. Then in 2009, she had 44 tweets for the YEAR. Are seeing how ridiculous this is? Thats 2 tweets a month at best & most of it would be promo, but she didn't even tweet that often...that was right around RWU tour. She was never, really active on social media. Ya'll have to stop. 

Well, if you claim she was more active during tours - then she was not, then that would be called difference. I remember the entire time you being the person who continued to vilify the situation because of him being Islamic. We have seen pictures of Janet out and about buying flowers...in the baby shop...we've seen her. By herself and with others. She wasn't a prisoner. She hasn't said anything, everything is speculation.

social media was clearly not Janet's thing, and its fine, we all must know that social media is for the youngins, I know quite a few people with zero social media because they dont have any desire to be on it. Janet is a public Icon, as such she was advised to get on the social media platforms to further her brand. Not because she wants to be

• Upvote 1