First pic of Eissa

T.C

social media was clearly not Janet's thing, and its fine, we all must know that social media is for the youngins, I know quite a few people with zero social media because they dont have any desire to be on it. Janet is a public Icon, as such she was advised to get on the social media platforms to further her brand. Not because she wants to be

I'm not saying it was, the original poster claimed she was more involved before Wissam. She was night.

• Upvote 1

social media was clearly not Janet's thing,  she was advised to get on the social media platforms to further her brand. Not because she wants to be

This.

Some fans think otherwise but they didn't live through the drought

Janet doesn't use her twitter regularly and that's fine. It's not bc of Wissam. 

• Upvote 1

Janet just tweeted a picture of herself and Eissa....and y'all in here arguing about tweets!!! Eissa is beautiful ! He has Janet's original button nose. Janet keep them coming!!!

there's more to come.....he is sooooo adorable ...she knows what she's doing that pic will be retweeted so much she put on make up

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

In 2011, there was the UCAP tour the most of the tweets says it was 57 tweets...think about that. When I clicked on the data the biggest amount was 7, 7 tweets you're calling active. Then in 2009, she had 44 tweets for the YEAR. Are seeing how ridiculous this is? Thats 2 tweets a month at best & most of it would be promo, but she didn't even tweet that often...that was right around RWU tour. She was never, really active on social media. Ya'll have to stop. 

Well, if you claim she was more active during tours - then she was not, then that would be called difference. I remember the entire time you being the person who continued to vilify the situation because of him being Islamic. We have seen pictures of Janet out and about buying flowers...in the baby shop...we've seen her. By herself and with others. She wasn't a prisoner. She hasn't said anything, everything is speculation.

yep I sure did and she is out and about now after the split so my theory is still proven. I am not talking about her being in social media during the previous tours. I'm talking about her behavior in general.  She was not in the shell she was in during the Unbreakable tour.  She may have not been a prisoner in the literal sense but she is out in these streets like she just got on parole after a 5 year bid 

Never. Literally, never. Her Twitter was nearly nonexistent before Unbreakable. She used twitter ONLY to post promo UNICEF stuff, charity stuff, music sometimes. 

She has never regularly or even seasonally used twitter. I know because I didn't really follow her because it was so quiet. 

Well what was there to promote before UB? :umm:

yep I sure did and she is out and about now after the split so my theory is still proven. I am not talking about her being in social media during the previous tours. I'm talking about her behavior in general.  She was not in the shell she was in during the Unbreakable tour.  She may have not been a prisoner in the literal sense but she is out in these streets like she just got on parole after a 5 year bid 

Let's put up a bet, after all the fuss dies down...after she reveals her next venture - whether it be an interview, music, or another tour (relatively soon 6 months) she will be going right back into that shell she always had been. 

For UB, I do not believe they had anything to do with Wissam. She was trying to do her business a different way that did not work for her. Now she's shifting directions. 

is there a rift between those two or are they just bored ? :unsure:

Ok we are on the same page. I don't think there's a rift. I think Janet is trying to get back to her obligations relatively soon, so she's creating a narrative that people will buy into. 

She does pay attention to the temperature of her fans to a degree. She knows many complained before about lack of engagement, she knows some are upset about tickets etc. 

If you're a real Janet fan you know she can hide a plane, so a separation that would have NEVER been public & starting to "emerge" showing baby pictures, walks in the park - all of it is leading. Her birthday is in a few weeks. 

• Upvote 1

Ok we are on the same page. I don't think there's a rift. I think Janet is trying to get back to her obligations relatively soon, so she's creating a narrative that people will buy into. 

She does pay attention to the temperature of her fans to a degree. She knows many complained before about lack of engagement, she knows some are upset about tickets etc. 

If you're a real Janet fan you know she can hide a plane, so a separation that would have NEVER been public & starting to "emerge" showing baby pictures, walks in the park - all of it is leading. Her birthday is in a few weeks. 

well this could be to get out of touring at all, I'm in the middle of a separation ...hmmmm :unsure:

well this could be to get out of touring at all, I'm in the middle of a separation ...hmmmm :unsure:

Well speculating on the tour - it would probably be the opposite. Being in the middle of a separation does not render you "tied up" it doesn't take anything. You're just taking time a part. They are not getting divorced. Even if they were, she can go on about her business. All For You was coming together, the project, as she was divorcing. 

This is all about more publicity. Getting her name & creating curiosity amongst the people. 

• Upvote 1

Let's put up a bet, after all the fuss dies down...after she reveals her next venture - whether it be an interview, music, or another tour (relatively soon 6 months) she will be going right back into that shell she always had been. 

For UB, I do not believe they had anything to do with Wissam. She was trying to do her business a different way that did not work for her. Now she's shifting directions. 

the quote below is why I think it will be different. Her team has a plan. She is exposing herself at her terms. Giving us what she wants us to see. I think it will be the same if the tour starts back up. I don't think she can use the same no promo formula this time around considering how things ended. 

The change had everything to do with him. The strategy at the time worked well until all of the cancellations. At that point the whole silence thing ruin it because there was no communication with ticket holders especially in Vegas and Europe. 

This week has been a well coordinated tactical media strike by Janet.  Her teams both legal and marketing seem to just be in hyperdrive.

Edited by DasSad