First pic of Eissa

T.C

the quote below is why I think it will be different. Her team has a plan. She is exposing herself at her terms. Giving us what she wants us to see. I think it will be the same if the tour starts back up. I don't think she can use the same no promo formula this time around considering how things ended. 

The change had everything to do with him. The strategy at the time worked well until all of the cancellations. At that point the whole silence thing ruin it because there was no communication with ticket holders especially in Vegas and Europe. 

Let me clear myself up, I agree this is a part of a plan set out by her team. I agree completely, and if there is a tour I think she will be more open and engaged around doing that project. This is why I've been saying - she was doing something different before & is trying something different this time to counter what did not work before. I don't think it was because of Wissam, I think Janet herself is equally private and since she had been successfully living in privacy and it originally created a buzz about what is she doing & remember the wanted/missing poster? She tried to play that angle because she felt it could work for her...it didn't so this is a regrouping. That's my opinion.

She wasn't on Twitter until July of 2009.

And Blackglama was promoted, but that stuff is only for 1%-ers and Janet knows we broke. 

My apologies, you're right. So scratch RWU & Discipline. Everything else is what she had to promote, but the entire conversation about her using Twitter & social media mostly for promotion came from some fan claiming Janet used to be active on social media - when we all know that's never been her thing.

Let me clear myself up, I agree this is a part of a plan set out by her team. I agree completely, and if there is a tour I think she will be more open and engaged around doing that project. This is why I've been saying - she was doing something different before & is trying something different this time to counter what did not work before. I don't think it was because of Wissam, I think Janet herself is equally private and since she had been successfully living in privacy and it originally created a buzz about what is she doing & remember the wanted/missing poster? She tried to play that angle because she felt it could work for her...it didn't so this is a regrouping. That's my opinion.

My apologies, you're right. So scratch RWU & Discipline. Everything else is what she had to promote, but the entire conversation about her using Twitter & social media mostly for promotion came from some fan claiming Janet used to be active on social media - when we all know that's never been her thing.

so you don't think the all female dance squad, those hot ass outfits she wore or not smiling had nothing to do with him or his influence?  You think all these media outlets including ET whom she has a deal with is making all this stuff up about her not being able to be herself with him. 

There was a quote from Janet in vibe mag I believe during 20 YO where she is asked if she strips for her man and she says she does if that's what he wants and you have to give the man what he wants to keep him happy.  That's her thinking. 

Edited by DasSad

so you don't think the all female dance squad, those hot ass outfits she wore or not smiling had nothing to do with him or his influence?  You think all these media outlets including ET whom she has a deal with is making all this stuff up about her not being able to be herself with him. 

There was a quote from Janet in vibe mag I believe during 20 YO where she is asked if she strips for her man and she says she does if that's what he wants and you have to give the man what he wants to keep him happy.  That's her thinking. 

No I think Janet converted because she wanted to or she wouldn't have. I think she was fine with those outfits. I think those "hot ass outfits" are no more hot than her Rhythm Nation outfit...her UCAP catsuit or whatever else. While I do believe Janet is submissive to men - I think this whole entire fishy ass separation is because SHE wants people to keep the conversation going - people pay more attention to scandals than they do good news. She has remained silent & private about countless scandals in her life from her family to herself personally now we see her in the park...we see him in the park, you're acting like she wasn't out and about. She was, when she wanted to be.

I think those outlets, who are talking to an ANONYMOUS source - is repeating what they're told. Why didn't she just DIVORCE him & then we find out because the divorce became public document....tell me why one of the most private artist felt the need for you to know something she never had to tell you?

• Upvote 1

Rant:

I can't stand MJ's wackos who go above and beyond to include their fallen, weak, selfish pop star into Janet's current life... more importantly, How dare you photoshop Eissa with MJ when MJ has three children of his own. 

I don't care that Eissa is MJ's nephew. I don't see Tito fans photoshopping him into photos. It's so distasteful and imo an attempt to push aside Janet, as usual

Edited by KellyGame
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rant:

I can't stand MJ's wackos who go above and beyond to include their fallen, weak, selfish pop star into Janet's current life... more importantly, How dare you photoshop Eissa with MJ when MJ has three children of his own. 

I don't care that Eissa is MJ's nephew. I don't see Tito fans photoshopping him into photos. It's so distasteful and imo an attempt to push aside Janet, as usual

I just had to get one them together over on Prince. org. He brought the sh*t up about Janet not receiving the same level of backlash that MJ did for his kids appearing to be white. I told him the reason people think that is not only because they don't look like him but because of the other mess surrounding that whole situation. He started the sh*t so I finished it!!! 

• Upvote 1

I just had to get one them together over on Prince. org. He brought the sh*t up about Janet not receiving the same level of backlash that MJ did for his kids appearing to be white. I told him the reason people think that is not only because they don't look like him but because of the other mess surrounding that whole situation. He started the sh*t so I finished it!!! 

I dont really care for MJ fans, they seem to live in crazy land nothing is logical for them so ....if you guys are into crazies go play with them :good:  not my thing :coffee:

• Upvote 2

I dont really care for MJ fans, they seem to live in crazy land nothing is logical for them so ....if you guys are into crazies go play with them :good:  not my thing :coffee:

Well the sh*t sorta pissed me off because he was saying that Janet fans are hippocrates because we were the same ones saying that Mj's kids weren't his bio kids because they appeared to be white so it was our Karma. So I then was explaining to him that Mj kids not looking like him was only one part of the puzzle. I wasn't gonna say anything until I saw another Mj stan come in with the same fu*k sh*t

Well the sh*t sorta pissed me off because he was saying that Janet fans are hippocrates because we were the same ones saying that Mj's kids weren't his bio kids because they appeared to be white so it was our Karma. So I then was explaining to him that Mj kids not looking like him was only one part of the puzzle. I wasn't gonna say anything until I saw another Mj stan come in with the same fu*k sh*t

I had to get on someone on youtube that basically said MJ tried it and now Janet is too. Im like look the daddy is Arab, the baby wasn't going to be black as tar ...they got mad

• Upvote 1

So I just watched The View and Whoopi even said that they are from 2 different backgrounds and that he seemed to want her to change and be a different person. She said that when you get with a successful woman, she was like that when you got there, she was successful when you got there. She also said that Janet done some of the more formal things for him but you can't ask somebody to change everything that they're used to doing. Then some of the other women were saying that he had her change some of her stage costumes which is part of Janet's job. We all know as an entertainer Janet's job is to entertain so let the woman do her job and when she's home let it be that. They also said that now she was the mother of his son that he was wanting her to double down more on what he expected of her. Janet didn't move out for no reason. I been said he was definitely controlling some aspects of her life a while back and a lot of y'all didn't wanna believe me or other fans who were saying the same thing. It's ok to be submissive but not that damn submissive.

• Upvote 1

:lmao: Janet was ACTUALLY pregnant and her husband is Arabic. Eissa is 100% Janet's whereas Paris & Prince are probably NOT MJ's (blue eyes, straight hair... the Jackson's genetics are too strong.. look at the other Jackson offspring) 

• Upvote 2

:lmao: Janet was ACTUALLY pregnant and her husband is Arabic. Eissa is 100% Janet's whereas Paris & Prince are probably NOT MJ's (blue eyes, straight hair... the Jackson's genetics are too strong.. look at the other Jackson offspring) 

Are you her midwife to be so sure? Eissa is even lighter than Wissam, it might take some time for melanin to kick in but you can't blame people for being suspicious. And what if Janet needed an egg donor and Wissam convinced her to take fair woman's egg considering how arabs look down on dark skinned people? Maybe that was his way of ensuring an easier life for his child - inheritor of his business. WHO KNOWS?! Not saying I think so but we have no idea how it really is.

Also wonder if these staged photoshoots are for custody battle or something

• Downvote 2

Are you her midwife to be so sure? Eissa is even lighter than Wissam, it might take some time for melanin to kick in but you can't blame people for being suspicious. And what if Janet needed an egg donor and Wissam convinced her to take fair woman's egg considering how arabs look down on dark skinned people? Maybe that was his way of ensuring an easier life for his child - inheritor of his business. WHO KNOWS?! Not saying I think so but we have no idea how it really is.

Also wonder if these staged photoshoots are for custody battle or something

Shut the fuck up.

Janet's DNA is running through Eissa.

Infants skin tone develops at different ages.

Don't be mad bc MJ used someone else's DNA to get the Children of the Corn 

And how Eissa was conceived is irrelevant. He's here, he's king, get over it. 

Oh I love that Janet doesn't hide his face:coffee: 

For someone named "TheKnowledge" you sure do sound ignorant 

Edited by KellyGame
  • Upvote 1