First pic of Eissa

T.C

Shut the fuck up.

Janet's DNA is running through Eissa.

Infants skin tone develops at different ages.

Don't be mad bc MJ used someone else's DNA to get the Children of the Corn 

And how Eissa was conceived is irrelevant. He's here, he's king, get over it. 

Oh I love that Janet doesn't hide his face:coffee: 

For someone named "TheKnowledge" you sure do sound ignorant 

gurl. what a shitty, cringeworthy reply

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also wonder if these staged photoshoots are for custody battle or something

No I highly doubt that. Remember they are NOT  divorced, and these photo shoots seem to be more for public consumption than private. This is so fans & blogs can talk. They're basically curating content. So when Janet releases the news of a tour/music or whatever the next phase/endeavor is - she's already a buzzing topic. 

Remember the "keep the conversation going" concept? Well they're giving everyone something to talk about. Do you think ANY of this is a coincidence from the masters of privacy? No. Janet likes to detach & separate in privacy. Remember how every other relationship went? Why when she has a child, a time to be most private she becomes more public...right when tour announcements start to unfold. This is for gen-pop. 

• Upvote 1

No I highly doubt that. Remember they are NOT  divorced, and these photo shoots seem to be more for public consumption than private. This is so fans & blogs can talk. They're basically curating content. So when Janet releases the news of a tour/music or whatever the next phase/endeavor is - she's already a buzzing topic. 

Remember the "keep the conversation going" concept? Well they're giving everyone something to talk about. Do you think ANY of this is a coincidence from the masters of privacy? No. Janet likes to detach & separate in privacy. Remember how every other relationship went? Why when she has a child, a time to be most private she becomes more public...right when tour announcements start to unfold. This is for gen-pop. 

yes, seeing her in public two days in a row is definitely not a concidence. I just find it a bit interesting that Wissam got involved in these shoots

yes, seeing her in public two days in a row is definitely not a concidence. I just find it a bit interesting that Wissam got involved in these shoots

He is her husband. I think this is more of a joint circumstance than they would have the public believe. I'm not buying their split. It's so convenient to her pushing a return. This isn't how Janet gets down. 

He is her husband. I think this is more of a joint circumstance than they would have the public believe. I'm not buying their split. It's so convenient to her pushing a return. This isn't how Janet gets down. 

so you think Janet would fabricate their split, move herself her belongings and their child into a new home for publicity? Janet has more class than that. 

I think the issue here, and what gives people pause, is Janet is very private with her life. Recent activity that most agree is clearly calculated to publicity simply leaves people scratching their heads as to why any of this is going down the way it has

so you think Janet would fabricate their split, move herself her belongings and their child into a new home for publicity? Janet has more class than that. 

Yes. I don't think she moved anything really. I think it's all smoke and mirrors. I don't think it's about class or the lack thereof - it's a business move. People discuss scandals more than good news. She is still married to him, there was no reason for us to know about this "split" beyond the publicity of it. She's very private. Always has been 

• Upvote 1

Yes. I don't think she moved anything really. I think it's all smoke and mirrors. I don't think it's about class or the lack thereof - it's a business move. People discuss scandals more than good news. She is still married to him, there was no reason for us to know about this "split" beyond the publicity of it. She's very private. Always has been 

If she were going to do something for attention and press she could have done that with baby pics alone. Why go through all this with a fake split that made her husband  look like a controlling Muslim and her a "gold digger" by some. People live in that neighborhood all they had to do was put 2 and 2 together to see that there was a split. I think she has a new team that said to her get ahead of this story and you can tell the narrative yourself not these tabloids. 

I think these photos are far less cynical than the tour cancellations which I still feel there was more to it than this family planning thing and vocal chord issues. 

• Upvote 1

If she were going to do something for attention and press she could have done that with baby pics alone. Why go through all this with a fake split that made her husband  look like a controlling Muslim and her a "gold digger" by some. People live in that neighborhood all they had to do was put 2 and 2 together to see that there was a split. I think she has a new team that said to her get ahead of this story and you can tell the narrative yourself not these tabloids. 

I think these photos are far less cynical than the tour cancellations which I still feel there was more to it than this family planning thing and vocal chord issues. 

Baby pictures alone does not last as long as a scandal in the headlines. People buy sympathy tickets. When Janet split from JD it wasn't this public. The only reason we knew about Rene is because she divorced him, and then it became public so now she had to discuss it. 

Janet can hide a split. She's a celebrity. People not seeing them - is normal. Them moving boxes is normal, you can be adding to a room or redecorating. Like I said all these publicity pictures is for what she has next. Everyone is buying in, I'm not at all. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you. I don't know anybody who'd do as much as have a moving company with trucks move their stuff from the home they were living in with their husband just for publicity. I do however think Wissam's photo is staged. He did that right after Janet posted her pic of her and the baby. IDK why he decided to do it.

• Upvote 1

Thank you. I don't know anybody who'd do as much as have a moving company with trucks move their stuff from the home they were living in with their husband just for publicity. I do however think Wissam's photo is staged. He did that right after Janet posted her pic of her and the baby. IDK why he decided to do it.

So you don't think Janet in the park leading up to a big reveal is equally staged? Whose to say what that moving company was moving? Janet has a schedule, they could EASILY have been remodeling a room or moving out old stuff - & gave the press/paps a 2 for one. 

She could have also been making room for her mother to stay with her, or creating space. As LONG standing Janet fans PLEASE just explain why someone so specifically private - who can hide a marriage for over a decade felt it necessary to leak a separation when NO ONE would know - RIGHT before she debuts her child & potentially new tour/music that she has to come back for? 

If they were simply separating, because no one filed for divorce, wouldn't a tour be plenty time away? Couldn't she just silently move off & then start being more "free". Janet keeps her business to herself - this is publicity. 

• Upvote 1

Speculation all around!

FACTS:

1) Janet and Wissam are separated

2) Janet moved out (you don't pay god knows how much in rent for publicity) 

3) The photos were publicity.. changes the subject.. the break up, not so much 

Yes you can create your own speculation but that's all that it is... fan fiction

Baby pictures alone does not last as long as a scandal in the headlines. People buy sympathy tickets. When Janet split from JD it wasn't this public. The only reason we knew about Rene is because she divorced him, and then it became public so now she had to discuss it. 

Janet can hide a split. She's a celebrity. People not seeing them - is normal. Them moving boxes is normal, you can be adding to a room or redecorating. Like I said all these publicity pictures is for what she has next. Everyone is buying in, I'm not at all. 

buying into what the separation? I don't think she's getting a lot of sympathy if that was the plan. I do think they split and what she has next is a tour maybe and new music so that means she's going to have to hit the media circuits like old times and do interviews. The split will come up in these interviews and the narrative that she is setting now will flow right into those questions. She can say yes I'm a single but Wissam and I are still committed to being great parents for Eissa (cut to photos of both in the park) 

and that baby was not here for it.  You could see it on his face when Wissam held him in the air. 

So you don't think Janet in the park leading up to a big reveal is equally staged? Whose to say what that moving company was moving? Janet has a schedule, they could EASILY have been remodeling a room or moving out old stuff - & gave the press/paps a 2 for one. 

She could have also been making room for her mother to stay with her, or creating space. As LONG standing Janet fans PLEASE just explain why someone so specifically private - who can hide a marriage for over a decade felt it necessary to leak a separation when NO ONE would know - RIGHT before she debuts her child & potentially new tour/music that she has to come back for? 

If they were simply separating, because no one filed for divorce, wouldn't a tour be plenty time away? Couldn't she just silently move off & then start being more "free". Janet keeps her business to herself - this is publicity. 

Janet took a pic with her baby in the privacy of her own home, not a pic of her holding the baby in the park where anyone could see him.

and that baby was not here for it.  You could see it on his face when Wissam held him in the air. 

Yup. Wissam was trippin'. That baby was like 

C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg

Janet took a pic with her baby in the privacy of her own home, not a pic of her holding the baby in the park where anyone could see him.

Yup. Wissam was trippin'. That baby was like 

C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg

you feel what you will and I'll do the same. She is no different from Wissam. She posted it for public consumption. She was out in the park pointing at the sky and trees. Whatever the case is this is publicity to me & that isn't changing until an actual divorce has been filed, which I genuinely hope does not happen for the sake of them. 

you feel what you will and I'll do the same. She is no different from Wissam. She posted it for public consumption. She was out in the park pointing at the sky and trees. Whatever the case is this is publicity to me & that isn't changing until an actual divorce has been filed, which I genuinely hope does not happen for the sake of them. 

I really don't care how you feel lol. Anyway why not show her baby instead of having paparazzi trying to go crazy and snap pics themselves like they did when Michael tried hiding his kids. She posted her baby pic in her home but why did Wissam post his. Nobody cares about him.

I really don't care how you feel lol. Anyway why not show her baby instead of having paparazzi trying to go crazy and snap pics themselves like they did when Michael tried hiding his kids. She posted her baby pic in her home but why did Wissam post his. Nobody cares about him.

They care because he's attached to Janet. You're talking about him, he's relevant. She did it for the same reasons he did - period. We equally could give a shit about each other's perspective so...why continue right? It's done. 

• Upvote 1

Janet is the entertainer so it is different from what he did. This is her world. He's the guy that doesn't do social media blah blah blah. Besides her photos in the park were blurry. His photos looked like he was doing a professional photo shoot. I think if Janet were planning that park visit for promo she would have showed up slaying not looking like she just rolled out of bed. 

Janet is the entertainer so it is different from what he did. This is her world. He's the guy that doesn't do social media blah blah blah. Besides her photos in the park were blurry. His photos looked like he was doing a professional photo shoot. I think if Janet were planning that park visit for promo she would have showed up slaying not looking like she just rolled out of bed. 

Janet equally doesn't do social media and never really has. You all give a pass because your fans. I said from the moment all this happened that we would be getting a picture that week. It was the most obvious publicity move. If you can't see it so be it. 

Janet equally doesn't do social media and never really has. You all give a pass because your fans. I said from the moment all this happened that we would be getting a picture that week. It was the most obvious publicity move. If you can't see it so be it. 

Exaggeration, from what we see he has NO social media period, vs. Janet posting every 4-6 months is still Janet posting (though likely not literally her), and thats how its been going back to Myspace. Hell she used Social media to announce the baby in the 1st place lol

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Y'all do realize Janet and Wissam both orchestrated this, right?

preach! I just can't work out why Wissam would do a photo op, his job requires zero self promotion whereas Janet's does.

one theory I had is that Janet may have struck a deal with some of the paparazzi whereby she allows controlled pictures to be taken either by certain paps or approves pictures for release in return for Eissa being left alone when he is out with his nanny to avoid the frenzy that Michael had with his children. Especially if she is mounting a comeback Eissa will be thrust in the spotlight by default. It is something that a lot of the European Royal families do, the have what they call photo ops where they invite photographers to the palaces for a photo session in return for the children being left relatively alone when they are out in public and it does work surprisingly well.

Y'all do realize Janet and Wissam both orchestrated this, right?

omg! Where have you been!!! Thank you. It's the most obvious cohesive plan I might have seen from the Janet camp since Damita Jo lmao!! They're obviously giving the people something to talk about. Two of the most private people now being hella public after they announce a "split" watch us get some kinda professional pix of Janet as a mom & maybe print interview. While no divorce is filed & then some announcements.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are so on point! What evidence is there that she has moved out.

All that's been "confirmed" as such is that they have split. The rest is mere speculation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1