First pic of Eissa

T.C

You are so on point! What evidence is there that she has moved out.

All that's been "confirmed" as such is that they have split. The rest is mere speculation.

Oh how I've missed you. All Janet's camp confirmed was a split - that could simply mean we're taking time a part...all the fans who claim to never jump into rumors has fallen fully into this. I think it's so funny & ironic. They could have been moving in & out different house goods...remodeling for Eissa or a guest room. Someone said you don't pay rent for a publicity stunt....where are the rent receipts? How many properties do they have? I'm just not buying into this. Really I'm not. Thank you for coming through.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

buying into what the separation? I don't think she's getting a lot of sympathy if that was the plan. I do think they split and what she has next is a tour maybe and new music so that means she's going to have to hit the media circuits like old times and do interviews. The split will come up in these interviews and the narrative that she is setting now will flow right into those questions. She can say yes I'm a single but Wissam and I are still committed to being great parents for Eissa (cut to photos of both in the park) 

and that baby was not here for it.  You could see it on his face when Wissam held him in the air. 

I was looking at that pic today and thought the same :lol: he was giving sass!

Oh how I've missed you. All Janet's camp confirmed was a split - that could simply mean we're taking time a part...all the fans who claim to never jump into rumors has fallen fully into this. I think it's so funny & ironic. They could have been moving in & out different house goods...remodeling for Eissa or a guest room. Someone said you don't pay rent for a publicity stunt....where are the rent receipts? How many properties do they have? I'm just not buying into this. Really I'm not. Thank you for coming through.

I agree! Its funny how people have forgotten about "sources say" already, if it fits the narrative they want. She has taught us this lesson already and yet we refuse to take heed!!!

She really is Janhova Almighty...so selfless :cry:

• Upvote 1

Funny how you claim fans who "never jump into rumors has fallen" into the statement.

I guess we all can't just make up shit and then pretend as if you didn't make it up. 

You used the words "could of" a lot which indicates you're making shit up (speculating)

Where are the remodeling receipts? Where are the "moving home goods outs" receipts? Apply your criticism to your own false rhetoric 

You try to make it seem that you're right. That you know what you're talking about but you're literally speculating and opinionated (fake news.. shit opinions without sources). 

Funny how you claim fans who "never jump into rumors has fallen" into the statement.

I guess we all can't just make up shit and then pretend as if you didn't make it up. 

You used the words "could of" a lot which indicates you're making shit up (speculating)

Where are the remodeling receipts? Where are the "moving home goods outs" receipts? Apply your criticism to your own false rhetoric 

You try to make it seem that you're right. That you know what you're talking about but you're literally speculating and opinionated (fake news.. shit opinions without sources). 

Stop stalking me on the boards Game. I told you the conversation was over - go find some friends. 

• Upvote 1

Quit saying stupid shit and sounding like you KNOW everything and I'll stop calling you out on your bullshit

Nice job addressing your contradictions Trump... errr Freelove

There is no contradiction you empty fuck, my point is people like yourself police this board about facts yet you fall into the same thing. 

You search every post to act like some self imposed advocate - go away. Like I said, my points remain. I've acknowledged that everyone can think as they will & I'll do the same. Find something to do, go seek therapy. 

• Upvote 1

There is no contradiction you empty fuck, my point is people like yourself police this board about facts yet you fall into the same thing. 

You search every post to act like some self imposed advocate - go away. Like I said, my points remain. I've acknowledged that everyone can think as they will & I'll do the same. Find something to do, go seek therapy. 

I'm not policing the forum.  If you feel that way it's bc your paranoid and shitty

I don't search every post. You're not as important or influential. You just spew negative bullshit over and over based on nothing except your opinion (which probably isn't original)

I saw the same as you. However, I chose not to get to caught up in the surrounding narrative from "sources". Janhova has talked of this in past scripture -_-

idk what you mean.

FACT: A world renowned moving company was moving boxes, furniture and suitcases out of the Al Mana-Jackson home... There are literal photographs depicting just that.

FACT: She announced they had separated. 

What happens when couples who lived together separate? One moves out 

Anything outside of that is speculation. Anything outside of that is a conspiracy theory

• Upvote 1

they are clearly not living together, which is why the baby has to be brought to his dad for visits. the photo ops was to show a united front and appear amicable so the media would leave them alone. the media only want messy drama, which is why they are now focused on the melo/lala split that has cheating and side babies involved.

• Upvote 1

Janet and Wissam Are still together 

This is all PR

like "freelovesjj" says, Janet is notoriously private. She would never tell us of a "separation " unless of course a divorce was involved 

This is a smart move from their part and it works as most of yall believe it. 

And believe it or not Wissam is not controlling. Janet prolly chose to wear those outfits, she prolly dresses like a slut at home

• Downvote 2

Janet and Wissam Are still together 

This is all PR

like "freelovesjj" says, Janet is notoriously private. She would never tell us of a "separation " unless of course a divorce was involved 

This is a smart move from their part and it works as most of yall believe it. 

Je

And believe it or not Wissam is not controlling. Janet prolly chose to wear those outfits, she prolly dresses like a slut at home

Good job. Yes Janet and Wissam are still married. Good job reading her statement 

She's private yet she literally told us about separating from her husband. 

She didn't say WHY which is private but she did confirm media reports FACT

Jesus Christ... so over the illogical conspiracy theories 

• Upvote 1

Janet's the type of person that wouldn't speak unless she has to. 

She didn't have to do this.

Janet plays with the media

1 )  wardrobe malfunction was planned - private J would never tell us

2) The weight gaining and losing during 2005/6 was NOT for the movie - private J would never tell us

Go figure!

Janet's the type of person that wouldn't speak unless she has to. 

She didn't have to do this.

Janet plays with the media

1 )  wardrobe malfunction was planned - private J would never tell us

2) The weight gaining and losing during 2005/6 was NOT for the movie - private J would never tell us

Go figure!

1) Janet did tell us. She said that the red bra was suppose to stay on. Anything outside of that is a conspiracy theory

2) According to Janet it was... sooooo

3) you didn't make a point at all. Just pointed out when YOU didn't believe Janet which sounds like a personal problem and try to separate her into two different people

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yall keep saying you dont believe it because janet is private, she's still private which is why she's trying to control the narrative. wissam was not a secret, they announced to the world they were married and janet publicly refered to him as 'my husband', he's not the type to be hiden in the background, he's a businessman with his own life. there was no way for them to keep their split a secret, especially with a baby. instead of letting the tabloids create their own story the couple put it out themselves and they are trying to show they are moving along and co-parenting without drama.

• Upvote 1